PDA

View Full Version : Dating another crossdresser

geri-tg.
02-04-2016, 03:31 PM
Have you thought about making out with another crossdressers. The thought has really been on my mind lately.

Sky
02-04-2016, 05:45 PM
Itches are there to be scratched.

tifftg
02-04-2016, 06:11 PM
Making out is very different than dating and it is wonderful btw.

CallmeAlice
02-04-2016, 06:21 PM
Not really thought about it, might be interesting though.

Adriana Moretti
02-04-2016, 08:57 PM
I have plenty of times ,its hot...........I'd say more, but this is a pretty clean site and I dont want to be getting in trouble ( at least here anyway)...

Dana44
02-04-2016, 09:01 PM
Uh yeah, that would be super and well xxx rated. There is one here that I was going to contact. but I chickened out. LOL

taylormercedes
02-04-2016, 09:10 PM
I've made out with another CD before in the past before I was married, probably would've enjoyed it more if the other party was more attractive (what can I say, at heart I'm still a guy that likes pretty girls/ girls) and didn't taste like cigarettes 😝😫.

Trishpdxcd2
02-05-2016, 12:11 AM
Oh of course.....I am so attracted to other girls right now.

laura.lapinski
02-05-2016, 12:23 AM
I have thought about that a lot. I am attracted to pretty ones.

tiffanynjcd24
02-05-2016, 08:31 AM
I thought about it for the longest

MarciManseau
02-05-2016, 08:47 AM
Been there, done that, designed the t-shirt :) Seriously, it's nice to share fun times with someone who has so much in common with you. I really love kissing and cuddling, and the stuff that follows for me is just icing on the cake. It's all fun and no one is hurt, so why not?

I remember one time when I met with another t-girl, and we went shopping at the mall. He wasn't able to dress up that day, so we went as a couple. I loved walking around there with his arm around me, or just holding hands. We even stopped a few times to share a short kiss. It as soooo much fun :) I made sure to thank him properly later.

gokatiegirl
02-05-2016, 10:06 AM
I have many times

Mayo
02-05-2016, 11:30 AM
Sure I'd do it.

Kate Simmons
02-05-2016, 11:32 AM
Not specifically but if any wanted to go on a one on one GNO, that would be fine. :)

JeanTG
02-05-2016, 11:51 AM
I can't say I'm interested in being intimate with anyone other than my wife. After being with her for over 30 years, I'd as soon as share someone's toothbrush than be intimate with them. Plus, bottom line, I'm just not into men's umm, private parts. I can appreciate another CD aesthetically but have no sexual interest. I really like to hang out with GGs though, in a "sisters" or "friends" sort of way. I'd readily go out dressed with a GG on a platonic date for shopping, coffee, etc. Nowadays at my age and with ED, I tend to look at most women aesthetically anyway, rather than sexually. I'd only ever pop a blue (or orange!) pill for my wife.

raeleen
02-05-2016, 01:25 PM
I think it's a fantasy for lots of us girls. There's something very attractive about a person who shares a passion or interest or identity that you have, and I think it's especially emphasized when that commonality is still fairly taboo. So many of us are attracted to the feminine and the clothing that it's going to be a turn-on to be with someone who is dressed the same.

That said, I've definitely fantasied about it. :)

Beverley Sims
02-05-2016, 01:28 PM
It happened when I was young and single.

There were five girls at a drive in movie..... Two of us weren't. :-)

sherri
02-05-2016, 01:40 PM
To me, "dating" is about more than making out, suggesting some sort of ongoing romance. That could be interesting, kind of a lesbian thing. Ime, however, gurls I've known might be interested in casual friendship with another CDer, but not long term romance, being more interested in ggs or guys. As for the making out (and all that goes with it), ime you quickly run into the problem that both gurls are likely to be bottoms, each wanting something the other isn't interested in delivering, if you know what I mean. I definitely fall into that category, but if that's not an issue then I'm game, definitely, but would much prefer that it be something more than wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am. It might require letting go of some ingrained gender role expectations, but I can see a shared experience thing being nice in another way. But so far, my acquaintances with other gurls just hasn't played out that way.

Jenny22
02-05-2016, 01:43 PM
I've very often fantasized about this, and, so far, that's all I've done.

paulaprimo
02-05-2016, 03:00 PM
although i think most crossdressers are beautiful and wonderful people, i have no desire
to make out with or date one. i'd much rather double date with one... ;)

Lori Kurtz
02-05-2016, 04:21 PM
Many years ago, I had never thought about doing such a thing. But when I encountered, quite by chance, a person who was obviously a CD, I did it. I was dressed in drab; we talked briefly in a secluded park area, and started making out intensely. No clothes came off, but one private body part (of mine) came out, and the experience ended with my ejaculation. It was incredibly thrilling and scary. We agreed to meet the next day, both en femme. But then I failed to carry through. Too scared about all kinds of possible consequences. In retrospect, I regretted letting her down, as well as having cheated on my wife, but a selfish part of me also regretted letting the opportunity for more excitement slip away. I can still feel the thrill of the experience, but it's a bittersweet feeling, because there was nothing there that I can look back on with anything other than shame.

Ceera
02-05-2016, 06:46 PM
I may get a chance to, fairly soon. I'm signed up for a 'ladies' speed dating' session next week, and one participant, who I've met socially a few times and gotten along fairly well with, is a part-time FtM cross dresser. It could be fun to go out as a couple, with her as a male and me as a female. I know we share several interests, but our age difference may be too much of an issue for her. We'll see...

Another participant looks plausably female, but says in their profile that they are gender fluid. Not sure yet if she is MtF or FtM. Either would be okay with me, if we hit it off well in other regards.

The others that I have met are GG's who have, so far, accepted me as a female in their company, so if some of them work out, I may get to go on a girl-girl date with a lesbian lady.

Prior to this, I haven't tried to date any of the cross dressers who I knew socially, but that was mostly because I was holding off on any dating until I moved to Oregon.

Julogden
02-05-2016, 09:01 PM
Whether I'd ever go beyond being friends would depend on the person. Many years ago, I was close friends with a gorgeous non-op TS and we did a bit of kissing a few times, but it never went beyond that.

LydiaL
02-05-2016, 09:11 PM
Have made out with another CD. Would I do it again? In a heart beat.

Mandy Faye
02-05-2016, 09:25 PM
Years Ago, I was with another man ... Loved it .. BUT , put the thought to the back of my mind .. wasn't sure what to think ... NOW ... The idea of being with a like minded CD drives me crazy ! :-)

Samantha981
02-06-2016, 01:05 AM
I haven't, no. But as I am happily married for 30+ years I'm not thinking about dating anyone :D . Seriously, if I was single, who knows. Ten years ago would never have thought I'd fully dress or even go to the mall.
But that is how I came to doing those things and finding out if I like it or not - after lots of thinking!!!
This is a journey, and maybe those things need to be tried - carefully and safely of course. Or you try it and find out its not for you... only one way to find out.:daydreaming:

Kiersten
02-06-2016, 04:59 AM
No I haven't and never really thought about or have the desire to.

geri-tg.
02-06-2016, 01:05 PM
Thanks for your input.Awesome.

Ustour
02-06-2016, 06:39 PM
I'd love the experience. Kind of looking for that now

Tonya Rose
02-06-2016, 06:58 PM
That could be fun!!!!! Not looking for anything. but have thought about it!!!:D

Bowmanls2
02-11-2016, 02:52 PM
It is a LOT of fun!

Wanttodress
02-11-2016, 03:25 PM
I would definitely be open to it!

Georgette_USA
02-11-2016, 04:13 PM
Not a CD. I have thought about it. Never had good luck with str8 men years ago. Would love to have someone with similar interests. Shopping/dining/movies just having fun together.

mechamoose
02-11-2016, 04:20 PM
I *might* be being flirtatious with another local member.

(Ok, yes, I am)

That doesn't mean I'm going to be dishonest to my mate or to them. If I *like* them, then they deserve my respect, on all levels.

Sex is really damn easy. I can point out a bunch of boards where you could hook up with a hungry person *tomorrow*, but that isn't really going to get you what you want.

I *think* you want validation and acceptance. I *think* you want someone who GETS you. I don't care where you are on our spectrum.

If all you want to do is lift up your heels... that is easy.

I believe you want more than that. (At least I hope so)

- MM

Sometimes Steffi
02-11-2016, 10:40 PM
Umm ... I think if I told you, I'd have to shoot you.

What got me to thinking about it is that I got a few unintended kisses from other CDs

mechamoose
02-11-2016, 11:16 PM
I went to a CD party last spring. I ended up dancing with this pretty girl who didn't seem to care that I was a moose in a dress. (It was a NICE dress, half silver, half black, vertical split with a nice fade. I wrecked a pretty set of heels doing it)

If I was 'on the market' I might have tried to kiss her. (Sorry, no... I'm not coy. if I'm looking to kiss you I want to make out with you. I find making out -extremely- hot.)

Sometimes S: We are all sisters here, do tell!

- Murmuring Moose

GenieGirl
02-12-2016, 07:39 AM
I've never been attracted to crossdressers. I would consider dating a trans girl though.

SexyErica
02-12-2016, 08:06 AM
I've got a date Saturday night with another Cd. I can't wait to see how it goes. Very exciting!

CarlaWestin
02-12-2016, 08:25 AM
My wife dresses in jeans, t-shirt and no makeup. Does that count?

mechamoose
02-12-2016, 08:29 AM

It does :) That is my wife. Guy's gym shorts and a tank top is her 'home' mode.

I'm married to a man, they just happen to live in a female body.

Krisi
02-12-2016, 10:06 AM
I have never thought about dating or "making out" with another crossdresser. Another crossdresser would be a guy and I'm also a guy so .............

First, I am happily married so I'm not going to be dating anyone, crossdresser or not.

Second, if I weren't married and wanted to try something weird, I would be more inclined to get into my Krisi mode and date a man who was not a crossdresser or at least not dressed as one at the time. That's not going to happen though.

Sulley_Monster
02-12-2016, 10:19 AM
I've got a dear friend that is also a crossdresser. We don't date, but we do play together from time to time. :)

melanie206
02-12-2016, 01:58 PM
It's a great place to start.

Georgette_USA
02-12-2016, 04:27 PM
First off not sure I ever really dated anyone.

This is one of the most loaded questions around. Dating / play together / play Dress up together / sex / no sex / str8 - Gay - Lesbian - BI / CD - male - female - Trans Girl - TS. All the combinations possible.

Have a possible rejection from someone starting CD. He was hoping for Dress Up play with another CD. Said we may not be a good fit as he doesn't want to always be the guy but wants to be the gurl sometimes. I get tired of having to explain what a Post-Op MtF TS entails.

I identify as Pan Sexual. Don't really care what is between peoples legs. I have had many combos over the years. Only one I can never do, Sex with a female as a male, that is gone forever.

Tracii G
02-12-2016, 04:27 PM
I have recently and it was very nice she was a great kisser too.

Donna Indelco
02-12-2016, 07:02 PM
So you did the walk of shame for a while, it's still a life experience that sounds like you'll never forget.

Ceera
02-12-2016, 08:10 PM
Well in about a week I will have my first real 'date' while en-femme, and my companion for the evening will be a young, sharp-dressing FtM crossdresser, who considers themselves gender fluid. We're both approaching it from a standpoint of 'become friends first, then see if romance is in the cards', so I doubt we will go beyond hugs for a while. It will be fun to go out as a couple, with me all dolled up and feminine, and her dressed and acting like a young gentleman accompanying me. We have many interests in common, aside from bending the gender norms. But we also have a large age difference. We are both okay with that, but it could become an issue. Neither of us is in a rush to get physical, but we both accept that perhaps it could go that direction, eventually. This should be interesting...

falcongts
02-12-2016, 08:33 PM
I Want to So Bad , I have never dress with anyone either been looking for a regular CD friend
would like to ask I would like to have a regular cd to be friends with and physical but I would like long term am I being realistic in wanting something long term
just asking
For me I am not looking for a fling or one night Just wondering if my standards are to high or wanting to much from life
I hope by asking this it is not offending anyone If So I am sorry

Tracii G
02-12-2016, 08:44 PM
Wanting a solid long term relationship isn't a bad thing to want falcon.
I would love that and be able to go out as a guy couple too.

Mandy Faye
02-12-2016, 09:42 PM
I think if U are single, It's only natural to want a LTR. I think the more I become comfortable with my "real self", Dating another CD is becoming more of a want or maybe a desire than just a thought ! Being compatible with the same likes is what I would think could be the first step to a LTR ? Either way... it's on my mind a lot these days :-)

Lyla
02-12-2016, 10:46 PM
Yes but she is gone from here, she just disappeared I wonder what scared her away or if she's okay.

Melissa75
02-12-2016, 11:09 PM
I would love to as for I am more attracted to feminine vs masculine males. I personally feel as though I was born the wrong sex. I feel as if I should have been a female, however I am bisexual and enjoy both. But I dont want a sex change and am totally fine just cross dressing and being my inner self as Melissa.

Misty Rae Pleasure
02-13-2016, 01:28 AM
As long as there isn't any collateral damage and your safe about it. Why not go ahead and experience a relationship with another CD'er to whatever level your comfortable with. Fantasizing about being with another CD'er or even a man while en femme I think is probably one of the most common fantasies that crossdressers have. If I was single I probably would take a walk on the wild side at least once to have the experience. Carpe diem.

Lady Pleasure

Sin
02-13-2016, 03:58 AM
He was not a cross'dresser, but a skilled drag queen.
I was dating him some years back, I had sepperated from my ex at the time who I had try'd to start a family with and started dating him. I found myself kind of trapped and still felt attracted to the idea to start a traditional family so I stopped seeing him, but I must admit, not being with him has often made me miss him. Not that I had fallen in love with him (even thou he was quite the catch) but there was this life he was living.
I also really enjoy'd our sex and thinking back I think I would have enjoy'd it even more if I would have been in this state of mind back then as I am now.
But dating a drag'queen once did teach me a few things about stuffing my bra and making a proper cleavage for example, and as a matter of fact I did take so much from that relationship that I have enjoy'd after I started my own cross'dressing.
I give it thumbs up.

CarlaWestin
02-13-2016, 10:06 AM

It does :) That is my wife. Guy's gym shorts and a tank top is her 'home' mode.

I'm married to a man, they just happen to live in a female body.

Yeah, what's nice is that she's stopped wearing bras. And, being that she's well endowed..................

TaraGrace
02-13-2016, 10:31 PM
Have you thought about making out with another crossdressers. The thought has really been on my mind lately.

tough to answer correctly as 'dating' and 'making out' don't necessarily need to be comebined.. so I'll break it down;

Dating (as in relationship courting) : no (and not on my mind)
Making out : yes (done)
Sex : yes (done)

Jamiegirl1
02-14-2016, 12:16 AM
Yes, I want to , would want to do more than just kiss!

Leighcdmd
02-14-2016, 06:59 AM
Numerous times, as to both. Lots of fun.

Michele14
02-14-2016, 07:29 AM
Yes I would like to date another cross dresser. As for making out, I would have to see how the date is going

Ressie
02-14-2016, 09:03 AM
It's on my bucket list!

Sabrina133
02-14-2016, 09:21 AM
Short answer is "Yes". We dated for about 6 months. One of the most intensive times of my life. I was a young adult and beginning to experiment with going in public. We met when i was shopping for clothes. We were both in drab at the time. I was looking at some dresses when he said that a particular on i was looking at would really look good on me. I was so afraid i'd been busted by someone i knew. Turned out he was a performer at a local drag club. Anyway, long story short, he taught me how to be the girl i am today.

tiffanynjcd24
02-14-2016, 11:00 AM
I always thought about dating another cd and i want to so bad

Crissy Kay
02-14-2016, 11:39 AM
I've very often fantasized about this, and, so far, that's all I've done.

Me too!!

biannne
02-14-2016, 06:08 PM
Yes, I have made out with other CD. Matter of fact I am in relationship with one. It is a lot different than been in a relation with a woman or guy (I have never been a guy).
Since my divorce I am only attracted to other CDs.

Anna

Stephanie kirby
02-14-2016, 06:17 PM
Have made out with another CD. Would I do it again? In a heart beat.

Same here A really beautiful experience

mechamoose
02-14-2016, 06:50 PM
Yeah, what's nice is that she's stopped wearing bras. And, being that she's well endowed..................

<Monty Python> LARGE tracts of land </MP>

Totally a male response, but there is nothing wrong with appreciating a girl. Especially one you are married to.

- MM

Terri Andrews
02-14-2016, 08:12 PM
As others have said "I would Do It In A Heart beat"

Monet's dream
02-15-2016, 06:25 PM
Absolutely. I have done so and look forward to doing so again.

SHINY-J
02-15-2016, 06:38 PM
Like many on here, I think about it all the time when I dress... Even though I consider myself a straight man, when I dress, I get much more "gender-flexible". To be able to be with someone that understands my love and desire to dress and do it with me, it's only natural to be able to bond over that and find attraction.

It's just very hard to make it actually happen... Actually, in my experience, it's impossible. Too many keep it well-guarded- I do the same- and while they may love to fantasize and talk about meeting up, it never actually happens.

Alice Torn
02-15-2016, 07:11 PM
Though i find many here attractive, i am not interested in dating or playing with other CDTG I am more interested, if a true gentlemanly man were interested in Alice for friendship dating, play, with limits. I have found, sadly, that the GGs i have approached as a guy, seem to no longer need men, and despise sex, and i won't do sex, anyway. That leaves only men, and TGCD, or just forget relationships. I had an older man call me bi--h today on one site. I am very cautious about who i would meet.

azncd
02-21-2016, 02:21 PM
Like many on here, I think about it all the time when I dress... Even though I consider myself a straight man, when I dress, I get much more "gender-flexible". To be able to be with someone that understands my love and desire to dress and do it with me, it's only natural to be able to bond over that and find attraction.

It's just very hard to make it actually happen... Actually, in my experience, it's impossible. Too many keep it well-guarded- I do the same- and while they may love to fantasize and talk about meeting up, it never actually happens.

Wow, this is very similar to how I see the situation. In a way, it might be good if there were maybe more of a friends with benefits type situation for me since CDing is only a small part of my life, but during those times, it would be nice to have a booty call (as bad as that sounds)... But if I feel like that, I'd imagine at least someone else does too.

sarab
02-21-2016, 02:43 PM
Oh yes, very very fond of that idea. Enjoyed my one experience w/a man a couple decades ago, but love the idea of being with one of the "girls"!

MissVirginia-Mae
02-22-2016, 01:38 PM
I would love to make out with another girl thats dressed....
Would be fun to kiss and talk about clothes, etc.
It would be nice to spend a day shopping and trying on clothes like GG's

mechamoose
02-22-2016, 03:24 PM
Like many on here, I think about it all the time when I dress... Even though I consider myself a straight man, when I dress, I get much more "gender-flexible".

You are going through a gender-binary role change when that happens. Nothing wrong with it, I think it is quite natural based on our common cultural 'norms' (Damn, I *hate* that Norm guy)

You are not just strapping on tits, sweetie. You are assuming another *role*. If your head is in the appropriate place, more will follow. Head-space is king. Have you ever tried to work from home dressed in PJs vs dressed *like* you would be at work? Productivity is measurably different.

If your head isn't in the game, nothing else will be. If your head *is* in the game, then anything is possible.

<3

- MM

Ruthi
02-22-2016, 07:37 PM
It would be thrill of a lifetime, yes