PDA

View Full Version : Question about breast forms ...

lynne2115
02-18-2006, 06:01 AM
I've found a website selling breast forms, (http://www.supergelproducts.com/benh00.html), but they have three different shapes! I'm looking at the D size, but which is the best shape to get and why?

Phillis
02-18-2006, 08:39 AM
You should get a size that is proportional to your body. If you buy a big size and you have a medium frame it would make you look like a hooker. I have a medium frame and a B size is just right for me. If you have a big frame then maybe a C or D would look good on you. Best of luck with this project.

Amanduhrob
02-18-2006, 09:43 AM
You may want to take a look Here (http://thebreastformstore.com/breastforms-catalog.aspx), They come highly recommended by the members here, so I just bought a pair myself, and love them!!!

Toni CD
02-18-2006, 10:16 AM
i have a pair of the teardrops and they feel and look very natural. you do have to keep them clean after every use and powered as they suggest. i do not wear mine to much now , since i started to use a pump and transfemme.
wish you the best with your search. lots of love to all....

Wenda
02-18-2006, 02:03 PM
Ever since I can remember, I have loved breasts. Since I rediscovered dressing almost two years ago, I have aquired two pairs of self-adhesive nu-forms, which I can wear en drab or when I just want cleavage.
I also have a really nice pair of #5 teardrops from Silicone Works, which I have worn en drab. They are very sweet, but a bit small for my body size. (I am 6 1, 235 lbs, 42 to 44 mens jacket).
I have a new pair of #6 teardrops and #7 triangles from eBay, my original pair of Transform #7 triangles from MissSuzie online, and a very full-busted set of teardrops which I bought used on eBay. I wear the teardrops with the bottom of the drop more or less horizontal towards my armpits, fitting very well in most bras.
I just love my boobs, and often wear a set to bed. (Is that weird). If you want to feel feminine, I think the teardrops are the closest you can get to the real thing. If you want to look good under clothing, the triangles give you the best definition and the most projection.
Remember, there is no such thing as a bad set of breasts.