PDA

View Full Version : Finally Going To Do It!!!!!!

xNicolex
02-06-2016, 08:26 PM
So my first time out on the town is just around the corner. Got the hotel booked and heading to the city in 3 days time can't wait :daydreaming: I'm a mix of emotions right now nervous, excited, scared and really happy all at the same time. Gonna go to a LGBT bar where they do drag performances so should be good fun, Bringing my gorgeous GF and a close friend along too will update after my debut as Nicole under the city lights :D

nikkiwindsor
02-06-2016, 09:22 PM
Nicole, enjoy yourself girlfriend! I've visited LGBT bars and it's always a lot of fun and excitement! Be prepared for all of the attention from male admirers and stay safe. Looking forward to hearing how it went and seeing the pics too! Nikki

Melody A
02-06-2016, 09:31 PM
I'm so excited for you!! Good luck and have fun!! Be sure to let us know how it goes :)

Hugs,

Mel

Julie Denier
02-06-2016, 09:50 PM
Good for you! Take many pictures ;)

TrishaTX
02-06-2016, 09:57 PM
Have fun you will love it...

Diversity
02-07-2016, 12:28 AM
Good luck to you! I wish you a most enjoyable and fulfilling time.
Di

Katey888
02-07-2016, 06:05 AM
Nicole - you'll be fine and I'm sure both you and your GF will be gorgeous... :cheer:

Enjoy it, be calm, keep one hand on your handbag and the other on your GF (if she's happy for that... :))

Stay safe - if it's Dublin I hope it's all calmed down there before you go... :hugs:

Katey x

reb.femme
02-07-2016, 06:49 AM
Hi Nicole,

Going out with others on your first trip is the best way to do it. It's probably an old primal instinct to be part of a group, because as individuals in all walks of life, we can stand out. I do, due to my extreme good looks. Look, I'm blowing MY trumpet on MY terms :heehee:.

You'll have a great night, especially as you have a fantastic ally in tow, your girlfriend. Quote..."Hell hath no fury like a woman" ...end quote. :devil:

Have a great night (and you will), wish I could come too. Camera out and loads of pics por favor. England (and the rest of the world) expects that every T will do her duty. Apologies to Admiral Lord Nelson :).

Becky

Marcelle
02-07-2016, 07:14 AM
Hi Nicole,

It sounds like a great time. It will definitely be an roller coaster ride of excitement, fear, and anxiety but, once you hit your stride things will be fine. Have some wing gals will help a lot. Remember, head up and smile :)

Cheers

Marcelle

jemima_bates
02-07-2016, 08:11 AM
Good luck Nicole. As someone who has very recently taken the plunge and gone out for the first time, I must say there's nothing quite like it. As others have said - make sure you've got the camera primed. Stay safe, and most importantly, have fun!

Jemima x

jenniferinsf
02-07-2016, 09:32 AM
have fun....don't be nervous.....enjoy yourself....keep us posted

kittie60
02-07-2016, 05:27 PM
Good for you. Go out there and have a good time dear.

Robin414
02-07-2016, 11:40 PM
Have fun Nicole, and don't forget to share the experience with us sideliners! ☺

Samantha981
02-08-2016, 12:32 AM
Good luck Nicole and have a great time! Be careful... and let us know how it went.

xNicolex
02-08-2016, 12:58 AM
thanks for all the well wishes everyone I will let you know how it went :)

eire emma
02-08-2016, 02:22 AM
Have a fun time Nicole. Enjoy the Craic girl!

elliemoss
02-08-2016, 01:52 PM
aw, you'll have an amazing evening Nicole especially being in a group. I went out in Dublin a few years back on my own. Walked for half an hour to the club and half an hour back after(I wore flats) on a busy Saturday night and not one bit of hassle from anyone. Mind you this was the South side of the city centre. Have fun xx

mechamoose
02-08-2016, 01:58 PM
Bravery is being afraid and going anyway.

Good for you, sister!

- MM

xNicolex
02-12-2016, 10:14 AM
Ok so as some of you know I posted a few days ago that I was going out for the first time en femme. I booked into the hotel had dinner got dressed up and hit the town with my GF and a close friend. I know many on here have spoke about how amazing it is to get out and it was incredible. :D I wanted too stay out :) called the taxi and stepped out of my hotel room heart racing as I walked down the 6 flights of stairs to the entrance yes 6 flights of stairs :doh: there was no lift in service :( walked out onto the street got in the cab and nervously checked myself in the mirror every 5 minutes lol arrived in Dublin city center and went to a LGBT bar that had a drag performance on stage which was brilliant. I even got to meet some of the queens and get a pic with them :) sorry about the picture quality the lighting in the bar was really low but man was it a fun night out will be planning my next debut ASAP :daydreaming:

Tina Davis
02-12-2016, 10:40 AM
Nicole, it looks like you had lots of fun, the pictures are great!

Misty Rae Pleasure
02-12-2016, 10:45 AM
I am glad you had the courage to step out en femme. I can only imagine how exhilarating it must have felt. Just think how much fun you will have anticipating your next time out thinking about what you will wear and go. Good job.

Lady Pleasure

Jenniferathome
02-12-2016, 10:50 AM
Good on you for getting out. Just remember you do not have to go to gay clubs. The whole wold of the normals is yours to visit.

Krististeph
02-12-2016, 10:51 AM
The pix are kind of dark, but the postures, expressions, and outfits positively scream "female"! The "Baby Spice" blond pigtails are really cute- and they work with the outfit and poses. I wish I could pull off a look this good! Looks like you are having a very good time!

Julie Denier
02-12-2016, 11:38 AM
How wonderful! Good for you ;)

Sissy_Michelle
02-12-2016, 11:42 AM
Nicole,

Excellent! Looks like you had a wonderful time.

@--}----
Michelle

Stephanie47
02-12-2016, 11:47 AM
All of you look terrific.

Abbey11
02-12-2016, 12:19 PM
Yey, great. Good for you! So glad you had a great time and now planning more x

jemima_bates
02-12-2016, 04:07 PM
Yay! Glad you had a great time. You're right, the photos are a little dark (you're the middle one, right?) but it's all about getting out there.

Here's to next time.

Jemima x

Erin Lafleur
02-12-2016, 04:26 PM
Well done Nicole! You look fabulous by the way!

AnnieMac
02-12-2016, 04:40 PM
I'm sure you'll have fun Hun, but why do CD activities usually have to be drag events at gay bars?
I think drag turns me off because it's like trying to be a cartoon of a women rather than trying to be a women.
Y'all can tell me I'm full of s***, but that's my honest take on it!

Ally 2112
02-13-2016, 09:04 PM
Looks and sounds like you had a great time WTG ! :)