PDA

View Full Version : A little fun...

Leah Lynn
02-07-2016, 12:19 AM
Although it's been one b!tch of a week, I had something unusual - and a bit painful - happen to me. Monday morning, I got to the shop as usual, met with the boss and he told me to grease my truck then start running from plant to warehouse. I pulled my truck inside and the boss left to do some other business. I was alone in the shop and started having fun with a grease gun. I drive a Kenworth W900L, a big tractor. In the process, I used a creeper to get underneath, greased, and started rolling out. About halfway, my hair got caught in one of the casters on the creeper. Ouch, for sure, but I was stuck! With my hair caught, I couldn't move the creeper! My first reaction was to reach for my knife in my pocket. It was in the truck. I'm a little claustrophobic and was starting to panic a little. Call the boss back! Nope. Phone was in my jacket across the shop. So, with greasy fingers (a newbie thought MY nitrile gloves were for anyone to take), I slowly worked a few strands loose, broke a few, and removed a few from my scalp. Good thing I was alone then, as I turned the air blue in that shop!

Later, I was able to laugh at myself, and went about my business. Now it seems very funny to me. Of course, in my longhair dude days, I wore a stocking cap or beanie over my hair.

I've had plenty of other trans related incidents that seem funny now in retrospect. Have you had anything happen that now you can laugh at?

Leah

PretzelGirl
02-07-2016, 08:41 AM
Oh no Leah! I would have to consider a bun or braid after that.

Jennifer-GWN
02-07-2016, 09:54 AM
Ooooooooooooouuuuuuuuucccccccchhhhhhh!!! Now that's the definition of stuck between a rock and a hard place.

CarlaWestin
02-07-2016, 10:40 AM
The same thing happened to me when I was eighteen. Back then, we all had long hippie hair. I was working by myself in the shop and the hydraulic lift started to lower due to bleed off. I had all the wheels off so I scooted out before I got crushed. Pretty scary but also pretty funny as I stood there with the creeper hanging from the side of my head. I was lucky to be alive!

Bria
02-07-2016, 03:37 PM
I haven't caught my hair for a long time, but that may be because I use a creeper infrequently these days. I used to use getting the hair caught as an indication of time to get a hair cut. Sounds like you did a really good job of getting it caught, hope you didn't rip too much out!

Hugs, Bria