PDA

View Full Version : How often do you CD?

Ashley Nicole
02-07-2016, 08:08 AM
How often do you CD?

All day, every day? Only at home, at nights? Only when SO is out of town?

I'm curious to see everyone's response.

Ashley

Vikky
02-07-2016, 08:19 AM
Hi Ashley

There are different stages to my DADT CDing according to the time available.

1. If my SO is out for an hour or two (shopping/dog walk. Keep fit etc) I will usually spend the time in bra, slip and forms under ‘drab’ until she is back.
2. In the evenings I will often (two or three times a week) head for my man cave and dress fully.
3. If SO goes away for a few days I will underdress full time, and dress as much as possible.

Vikky

Ashley Nicole
02-07-2016, 08:21 AM
My SO has asked that (for now, at least) I only CD at home when our son (2 y.o.) goes to bed.

She will usually put them to bed around 8:00. While she's rocking him to sleep, I'll get dressed and get started on my studying and work for the evening.

Bruce64
02-07-2016, 08:36 AM
I am not a Male that fully crossdress, I wear Women's clothing that is hard to distinguish if it is a Woman's item. For example I am wearing right now a Woman's Lounge Pants that I bought at La Vie Enrose and if anyone see me in it, that Person won't know it is a Woman's clothing. Now for the questions.

All day.... just Panties, not at work

Every day... No

Only at home... No

At Night.. Yes

Only when SO is out of town... No

nikkiwindsor
02-07-2016, 08:39 AM
Since I'm gender-fluid, my feminine side is always a large and growing part of who I am. With this in mind, over time, I've realized that dressing as a woman is so much more than simply cding for me. Rather, my transformation brings harmony between my physical appearance and inner self and that creates contentment and joy within my soul. I express my feminine nature whenever my wife allows and I have time...usually, a complete head to toe makeover twice weekly and daily when she's away on trips.

Nikki

Kate Simmons
02-07-2016, 09:09 AM
My honest answer would be "whenever I feel like it" since it's a total choice for me to do it or not.:battingeyelashes::)

Laura28
02-07-2016, 09:13 AM
Not enough lol. I undress every day. I travel about 3 out of four weeks and get to dress in my hotel every night when traveling.

jenniferinsf
02-07-2016, 09:31 AM
everyday...what i can i say i am lucky girl

Taylor186
02-07-2016, 09:36 AM
I wear women's briefs everyday and I wear women's leggings or tights and often shapewear to yoga class every week. Honestly I don't even consider this crossdressing anymore as I'm presenting as a guy.

I might do something more elaborate once a month and dress fully to go out once or twice a year. My wife agreed that I could go out once a month to a support/social group in our area--which I did for about two years-- but I don't even do that anymore. I think about it (crossdressing) every day though.

karen inside
02-07-2016, 09:39 AM
Underdress alot, went shopping friday underdressed including thigh highs(felt sooo good walking around in them for most of day) at work today -mans job -steel toe boots- toes painted under socks, parfait panties. So any time i feel like it as i live alone and am happy in my life.

MarciManseau
02-07-2016, 09:42 AM
24/7/365.25 for me, but I know I'm not the norm.

tiffanynjcd24
02-07-2016, 09:47 AM
Since im a gf/cd i dress whenever i like

CarlaWestin
02-07-2016, 10:28 AM
All night, every night for sleep. Every weekday morning before work. Every weekend morning while wifey sleeps in. Panties always. I plan vacation time when wifey travels so Carla can get a makeover and be 24/7. In the evenings I wear loose dark green silk men's PJ's that hide the contours of the foundation and forms underneath. So far, it's not been detected. For being in DADT I'm practically 24/7.

Krisi
02-07-2016, 10:43 AM
Several days a week for several hours unless I have a reason not to.

wendy
02-07-2016, 11:08 AM
It varies; on weekends on only get a few hours to be Wendy (usually in the afternoons). When supper rolls around, I go back into drab mode as I do not like cooking as Wendy - I don't like the smell of food, especially fried food, in Wendy's clothes.

After supper I rarely go back in Wendy mode.

I don't know if this counts as CDing, but on work nights, I usually just wear a one piece swimsuit.

Jenniferathome
02-07-2016, 11:23 AM
I'm an occasional cross dresser. I'm out to my wife so that is not an issue but when I dress it's all or none (meaning wig, forms, makeup, etc.) and I prefer to go out when dressed. Cross dressing is a really small part of my life, family, friends, sports, all of it comes before cross dressing.

Jenny22
02-07-2016, 11:29 AM
I always underdress .. panties, thigh highs and even a bra with a pair of bosom boosters under a shirt one size too large. Plus, whenever possible, I fully dress mostly in dresses. I love being feminine.

Shorebird
02-07-2016, 11:40 AM
To be honest, not enough.. Having been in the closet for the last 30 years with a wife who has worked from home most of that time it's been a case of whenever I had the rare chance.
Having recently come out of that closet to my wife and now dealing with the fall out from it, it's a case of underdressing sometimes and leaving the dresses and skirts out of sight until the dust settles.

Jenniferpl
02-07-2016, 12:10 PM
In some form, daily. This includes panties and leggings. Full outfit occasionally.

kittie60
02-07-2016, 12:16 PM
For me 24/7. It's who I am and I would change that at all.

Kiersten
02-07-2016, 12:23 PM
when ever I feel like it. Family & work obligations dictate how much time I have.

JocelynJames
02-07-2016, 12:47 PM
Always women's pjs. Most nights lounge pNts and casual top. Panties every day. Head to toe 1-2 times a week. I have only gone out fully dressed once .

Trish
02-07-2016, 01:07 PM
I spend more time dressed fem, than I do dressed as male. I'm more comfortable in fem.

Ashley01
02-07-2016, 01:19 PM
I dress most evenings, and a couple of days a month when working from home. But not unless my daughter is in bed or away. Occasionally wear women's tops/trousers at other times.

Ashley

Jenny22
02-07-2016, 01:33 PM
I always underdress, and when the spirit moves me, full dress (dresses, usually) with minimum makeup (I love my red lipsticks), either at home or driving.

Samantha981
02-07-2016, 02:04 PM
Full dressing and going out - only when SO is gone for a few days
underdressing sometimes, not all, maybe 1/4 of the times , when have a partial day alone.
Will wear a bit of nude lip stick or gloss when out on errands on my own in guy mode. What can I say, I have become addicted to the feel of lipstick / gloss. But it counts as time for me!
Samantha

Julie Denier
02-07-2016, 02:53 PM
I dress when I travel for work, and occasionally at home, if I'm going to be alone for at least 24 hours. Works out to about once a month on average.

Steph_CD_62
02-07-2016, 03:08 PM
I wear panties every day of the week, even to work. When out shopping in drab, I wear thigh high about 1/2 the time. On cold days I will occasionally wear a bra under my heavy jacket. I wear a nightgown to bed 2 or 3 times a week. I will dress fully (no wig or make-up) on MOST Sundays.
My wife is supportive, but isn't 100% thrilled with my dressing so as a compromise I don't dress everyday.

EllenJo
02-07-2016, 03:09 PM
I underdress daily and also sleep en femme. I usually slip into a skirt and top first thing in the morning. About mid morning if I have errands to do, I slip into some girl jeans and loafers with a sweater and I am good until evening in case anyone stops by. Most evenings, I shower, shave and slip into panties, pantyhose, skirt, blouse shoes for the evening. Rinse and repeat daily.

Hugs
Ellen Jo

Jackiefl
02-07-2016, 03:13 PM
i dress to some extent everyday

Richelle423
02-07-2016, 03:44 PM
Every single day Panties, girlie socks, tank top, nail polish with clear polish on fingers girl jeans, shirts, sneakers, eye liner,:battingeyelashes: mascara with nude eye shadow.... bra when SO not around :battingeyelashes::battingeyelashes::battingeyelas hes:

dominique
02-07-2016, 04:46 PM
I used to dress 5 mornings each week. That was because of wife out at work and daughter's at school/ college( non US ). I would dress the whole way. Now I can only dress when my oldest daughter is out for several hours , because she is still at home.

Tara Rushing
02-07-2016, 04:50 PM
It is so erratic with me. I may get two days in a row and I may go months between. Not by choice, mind you, but life is that way sometimes.

Stephanie47
02-07-2016, 06:20 PM
I'm a retiree with a working wife. I'm en femme on those days she is at work for about seven hours a day. That gives me ample time to slip into my femme mode. I usually do domestic chores, baking and meal preparation as well as taking my breakfast and lunch in the backyard weather permitting. My wife is going to visit her cousin next onth for eight days, so I'll have the chance to be en femme 24/7.

GenevieveF
02-07-2016, 06:42 PM
I travel a lot on business, usually 120 days a year. I underdress during the day, being extremely careful nothing shows. I avoid bras because I'm scared they'll show through my dress shirt. Once I get back to my hotel for the evening. I dress fully. When I'm home, I dress almost every day. I don't use much makeup though.

Chelsea B
02-07-2016, 06:51 PM
About twice a week for me.
I am semi retired and the wife works a few days a week.
Underdressing doesn't do it for me, so I look forward to my alone time to dress en femme and go about my day's tasks. When I'm not busy with things, I find it meditative......does anyone else experience that?
I don't go out dressed, only in private.

GeorgeA
02-07-2016, 07:19 PM
As I am single and live alone, I am dressed all the time. I sleep in a slip & panties that are stretched & too big for normal wear. In the morning I dress for the day in a dress, or as I prefer, skirt, slip, garter belt, nylons, panties and comfortable night slippers, and stay like that all day, except when I go to my shop for the evening, when I replace a skirt with trousers, and reverse that, once I get there and spend about 6 hours there before returning home. The only time I am fully in drab is for medical appointments.

transfeminate
02-07-2016, 07:20 PM
I am one of those very lucky people whose wife actually likes and encourages my crossdressing. WE shop a lot together for girl stuff. Two days ago we were out shopping and she bought me a new skirt for Valentines day.
I don't go out in full girl mode though because we live in a [place where everyone knows everyone so I respect that would embarrass my wife, but I underdress virtually all the time and I also wear my female tops under my jacket with my female jeans too and you'd be surprised how unnoticed it all goes even my painted nails although I do use a fairly pale pink which is quite neutral.

Georgina
02-07-2016, 07:40 PM
Every evening and most weekends in full dress but mostly without wig and make up.

Angie G
02-07-2016, 08:17 PM
To some extent every day.From just pantys to full dressed.:hugs:
Angie

irene9999
02-07-2016, 10:32 PM
Once a week, but sometimes I go months without dressing, depends on my mood

Robin414
02-07-2016, 10:38 PM
I don't go 'full femme' or presenting to 'pass' I guess that much since winter came around. That said being fluid I where something femme every day (skinny jeans, ankle boots, cute puffer jacket....lipstick, eye shadow, bra, big hoop ear rings...oops....just dreaming...stop at the cute jacket 😉 )

flatlander_48
02-08-2016, 10:36 AM
A N:

Up until this month, I had been going out fully dressed 2 to 4 times a month for the last year. That's going to get adjusted as I am in the process of moving to California (as we speak). It will take a bit to get settled, so we'll see what the possibilities are after that. Panties or shaping briefs are at ~100%.

At home, I probably dress (neck down) 3 to 4 days on average. I have some very casual clothes (denim skirts, Gloria Vanderbilt jeans, bright t-shirts, etc.) that are well suited for working around the house. If the weather is cool enough, I sometimes do errands with a bra and forms under a jacket. Black bib overalls and a black turtleneck are also pretty stealthy.

I haven't slept in anything male in quite a while. I have various pajama sets and night gowns. I must admit to having a thing for satin pajamas...

DeeAnn

JeanTG
02-08-2016, 10:56 AM
Panties daily, fully dressed several times per week.

Sky
02-08-2016, 11:07 AM
Only when I go out, which is whenever there's an opportunity of meeting someone new or a friend/date. Then it's the whole enchilada, dress, makeup and wig. I'd say once a week on average but there can be two or three days in a row on any given week, then nothing for a month. I don't wear underwear everyday -it doesn't do anything for me.

Maggie O'neal
02-08-2016, 11:20 AM
Just about everyday when I am alone in the house . Like most women I suppose . Like right now I am wearing a denim skirt with a paisly blouse. naturally bra and panties . No make-up ,I sometimes pin my hair up . My hair is shoulder length salt and pepper. I finish off with fem boat shoes.
When it ti time to walk the dog I will put on fem socks and fem jeans w/ my blouse and a jacket .
Being retired I spend most days cleaning house or like today doing laundry.

Joni T
02-08-2016, 11:33 AM
My honest answer would be "whenever I feel like it" since it's a total choice for me to do it or not.:battingeyelashes::)
THIS ^^^^^^. CD'ing is part of my life but it is NOT THE governing factor.
Jon

Alice_2014_B
02-11-2016, 10:01 PM
I was fully dressing up just about every other week when the wife was out, though she knows and is alright with it.
As of today it has been months now.
Most times I would just stay at home when I dressed up, sometimes I would go out to a few department stores.
I plan on doing it again next weekend when I'm cat-sitting at my sister in law's apartment.
No one knows me there, so I might actually venture out; it'll be a whole weekend to myself.
:)

Judy-Somthing
02-11-2016, 10:12 PM
Hello Ashley,

Are you writing a paper?

I CD when ever I get a window of opportunity.

Otherwise it's life as usual doing manly things.

LisaJ1
02-11-2016, 10:24 PM
4 to 5 times a week,going out,at home

SharonDenise
02-11-2016, 11:54 PM
I wear panties 24/ 7 days a week. I sleep in nightgowns every night. In cooler weather, I wear shapewear under my clothes. I am now widowed but ever since my daughters moved out my wife didn't mind that I dressed like this. I miss my wife.

heatherdress
02-11-2016, 11:56 PM

Ditto. Most every day.

Misty Rae Pleasure
02-12-2016, 02:22 AM
I am a combination of what has been said earlier in this thread. When opportunity knocks. Family, friends, and business always come first. Prefer full on dressing make up and all. I feel more feminine like that. With that said a pair of panties under my jeans on a day off can sometimes happen. Most of the time erratic. Lately for the last four to five months I have been fortunate to be able to dress one to two days a week for a few hours each of those days. I find If I dress too often the act of being en femme is not as rewarding as if I keep the frequency lower. I will be traveling shortly for business on a regular basis again which will give me a chance to be en femme in the evenings in my hotel room for more than a few hours. Hope no false fire alarms go off while in full on girl mode. It happened to me once in the small town of Pocatello, Idaho 15 or so years ago. Thank goodness I wasn't into wearing make up at that time.

Lady Pleasurs

Lexxi
02-12-2016, 05:31 AM
Whenever the opportunity presents itself! :) In full when I have at least a few hours of time for myself, usually once every week or two. Most other days, I keep things pretty basic... pj's or joggers with a t.

Lily Catherine
02-12-2016, 11:59 AM
I don't have a regular schedule or anything resembling one for CDing. Consequently my frequency of dressing is fairly irregular, and the opportunity doesn't present itself often either. But when it does it's my decision whether I dress or not.

Julie1123
02-12-2016, 12:02 PM
When I'm feeling it, typically 2-3 times a week for a few hours each time.

suezeq
02-12-2016, 12:55 PM
every day wife knows no problems

christylee_sf
02-12-2016, 01:40 PM
i think everyone is having similar cycles, its when its a good time to do so, but sometimes "a good time" comes like when you see that 4 leaf clover

Robin414
02-12-2016, 01:40 PM
Too often, I'm pretty sure I've developed a case of GD, and we all know what the cure for that is...it kinda scares the living crap outa me, just being honest, cuz we can be honest here, right? 😕 I'm really NOT sure I got this!

Alexann
02-12-2016, 04:23 PM
I wear something from the woman's department every day

Teri Ray
02-12-2016, 06:02 PM
I dress when my wife is away only. That makes for long periods between dressing opportunities. I underdress on occasion. Sigh I an jealous of those girls who dress whenever they want. But any day dressed is always good. I will take what I get when I get the opportunity.

Donna Indelco
02-12-2016, 06:53 PM
On average I dress 3x a week. More if on vacation and days off such as holidays.

Ceera
02-12-2016, 08:29 PM
Underdressing every day, with panties and sometimes pantyhose or knee-high women's stockings. I don't even own any male underpants any more. My jeans are usually from the women's dept, though about half of them are not obvious that way. T-shirts are unisex. Jackets usually from the ladies' side. Ears pierced and earrings on and nails done 24x7, even when presenting male.

For fully presenting female, with breast forms, hip pads, makeup and wig and all feminine clothes, between two and five times per week, as the mood strikes me or to go to specific activities. Might include just walking the dog in my neighborhood, or getting groceries, or going to dinner at a restaurant or mall shopping with my daughter. Out to get my nails done every other week, out to a nightclub or bar usually one to two times a week. About one third to one half of my time en-femme. I could, and sometimes do, perform my normal workday in girl mode, but I usually don't, because when the wig goes on the voice goes girly, and while my employer would have no problems with a TG or CD employee, I'm not out at work, and being en-femme is a bit of a distraction. I telecommute full time, so they don't see me even if I am working pretty.

Judith
02-13-2016, 02:24 AM
Since I live alone, every day. It's just natural feeling and I don't think about it, sleep in a nighty every night. However, it's back to manly clothes if I leave the house, except I do wear a bra and panties some times.

Jane G
02-13-2016, 03:01 AM
Every day in some small way. Just part of the normal living.

Sin
02-13-2016, 04:43 AM
I used to cross'dress every day, but sometimes I have not done so.
Nowday's I have a lot of aggression towards it and many have they'r way of trying to get me not to cross'dress.
I often have threats of fights, that makes it impossible for me to wear heals and I quite often brake a nail.
I can handle myself ok in a fight but I don't like it and I already have few scars, on forhead and eyebrows, they also make threats about cutting my hear, so to be honest I only wear my night gown while I sleep for now.
But I'm not staying here forever and when I'm not I plan on treating myself when that happens.

Raychel
02-13-2016, 06:42 AM
Pretty simple for me, Every chance I can
at least twice on the weekends,
And whenever I get a chance during the week.

joanne51
02-13-2016, 06:58 AM
Nikki, I love the concept of gender-fluid. You certainly have a beautiful feminine side, and a great taste in clothes.

I crossdress most mornings before I go to work. My SO is usually fast asleep, so I have a long bathrobe handy if I need it. No makeup or wig during these short sessions, I have to wait for the very rare occasions when I have the house to myself for that.

joansnix
02-13-2016, 07:16 AM
I wear usually wear panties every day as well as a bra (sometimes with booster pads) Worn under normal clothes. Sometimes wear knne high nylong socks. When weather is cold I wear tights. Only chance I get to fully dress is when wife is out a couple of evenings a month at a meeting with friends. Then I really can feel fully femme and become Joan with blouse and skirt and wig.

Ashley Nicole
02-13-2016, 09:13 AM
I underdress every day. For me, panties are much more comfortable and way less boring than male underwear (generally speaking, of course). Once the kids go to bed, I usually study and get some work done. If I'm feeling particularly feminine that day, I'll dress. I've noticed that I'm more creative in my work and have better ideas when I am dressed (maybe the change in mindset or perhaps a boost in confidence? I don't really know, but it has be a personal observation.)

Emily_3
02-13-2016, 06:08 PM
I'm full time :D

Can do genderfluid too if I want too, but it is pretty much Emily all the way.

BLUE ORCHID
02-13-2016, 06:53 PM
Hi Ashley:hugs:, For 3 or 4 hours every morning and maybe a couple hours a couple Evenings a week . ~~...:daydreaming:...

Patty's panties
02-13-2016, 07:06 PM
A little every day. Panties full time. I put on a bra as soon as I get home. If I have the house to myself I will change into a dress when u get home as well.

Peace...

Ally 2112
02-13-2016, 08:20 PM
Whenever im in the mood if i have the time and everything is taking care of .It can last from a couple of hours to a day or so

Milly1410
02-19-2016, 02:29 PM
A bit during the day, but when i'm home i like to wear feminine lingerie under my male outfit

Joanne108
02-19-2016, 03:11 PM
As often as I can. Usually once a month. Everyday would be fun, but I suspect it would loss its charm! :)

Tina_gm
02-19-2016, 03:34 PM
on average, partial female attire 3-4 times a week, for 1 to 2 hrs after work. once every few weeks, longer durations, possibly fully dressed.

wanda66
02-19-2016, 05:23 PM
When ever i can

AllieBellema
02-19-2016, 06:33 PM
Whenever I feel up for it and usually only for a few hours.

HollyGreene
02-19-2016, 07:00 PM
I wear panties all day, every day.
My wife works 2 nights a week, so I get the chance during that time.
Every 2nd summer, my wife takes our children to visit her mother (overseas) for a month. My job won't let me take long holidays like that, so I stay at home and dress every day. They are in a timezone that is several hours ahead, so we video chat on Skype when I get home from work, and then they all go to bed. So I spend the evening in women's clothes.

Ren
02-20-2016, 04:24 AM
I always wear panties. The bra and clothing I put on later in the week when I have the house to myself.

Claire Cook
02-20-2016, 07:12 AM
Just about every morning around the house, just can't wait to pop the forms in and get into my comfy clothes. How long I stay dressed depends on what I have to do or when I have to go to work. If I go shopping, run errands or get my nails done, it might be all day :battingeyelashes:.

Sue is cool with it, and loves when I bring her coffee in the AM.

fly2188
02-20-2016, 07:22 AM
Panties all day, every day.

A bra 4-5 times a week, usually before my wife gets home from work or before she wakes up on the weekend.

MissVirginia-Mae
02-23-2016, 06:27 PM
I am almost 24/7 now and hopefully very soon will be 24/7 forever.....
My goal is to be a woman full time all the time

Michele14
02-23-2016, 07:07 PM
Every night when I go to bed.

PattyT
02-23-2016, 07:36 PM
I dress every weekend, holidays, and personel days off. In other words, every day when I don't have to go to work. I sometimes get dressed and go out a bit after work on the weekdays.
It never occurs to me to make a decision as to whether or not I'll dress up on these days. It's just something I do because I want to do it. As the weekend or day off approaches I just naturally start thinking about which outfit to wear, never whether I'll be going out or not. That would be simply unthinkable.

xNicolex
02-23-2016, 08:47 PM
At night usually not much chance of visitors later in the evening and I'd say about 5 times a week.

michellechong
02-23-2016, 08:51 PM
On average I dress twice a week if I am in Singapore. I travelled quite frequently for work and leisure where I have plenty of time to crossdress.

Lena
02-23-2016, 09:42 PM
ask me again next week after my mother-in-law moves out. I guess I'm strange because after my wife leaves every morning, while the coffee is brewing, I put on a skirt, slip or dress before stretching out on the couch with my news and coffee. Then I'm off to shave etc. So, 4 or 5 times a week.

I wear my cotton hipster panties all week but on the weekend, I get to wear satin and lace.... I call them my weekend bloomers.

~Katelyn~
02-23-2016, 10:47 PM
5 days week
At home
Evening
At bed

Georgette_USA
02-23-2016, 11:11 PM
Only when I work in yard in summer or shovel snow. Mens white cotton socks, and my old all black trainers. Or at gym my old black trainers. In fact that is all the mens clothes I have.

Dee-anna
02-23-2016, 11:27 PM
I work away from home and live in a mine camp 2 weeks at a time home for 1 week, at work i usually dress when i sleep, in a nightie +panties at home only after SO at work kids at school from a small stash of clothes ( i need to find somewhere to keep them) some times i put on panties and go to op shops and try on dressers and pretty things giving me my fix . stupid i know but that's me.

Adriana Moretti
02-23-2016, 11:30 PM
usually about 4 or 5 days a week...could be out in public, could be home depending on the day ...only time i really dont is when i go to work ( i only work 2 days a week) ....and half THAT time I take off to go out dressed anyway LOL......I may be poor, but I am happy...thank god for thrift shops !!!

Melissa75
02-23-2016, 11:41 PM
Womens panties almost every day ... only cross dress during day on days off when home alone 1 or 2 days a week and would like to more often. If my wife was into me CD I would more often. I'd so love to CD before bed and sleep in a teddy or nighty under nice warm smooth sheets to my skin. Wife and I are heading towards divorce and so that might be sooner than later that I get to CD more often and every night as a substitution for pajamas.. :)

Laura.Taylor
02-24-2016, 07:57 AM
I dress almost every day without makeup and fully transformed one a week or so. I can't go long without seeing my legs in stockings and a skirt :)

Half-CD
02-24-2016, 08:11 AM
I never fully crossdress, but I'll normally wear tights every evening when I get in from work. Typically sleep in tights most nights too. I'll wear panties quite often, but not as often as tights.

shelly1
02-24-2016, 11:37 AM
I fully dress whenever I have the house to myself. I wear panties or stockings 4-5 days a week.

Richelle423
02-24-2016, 01:33 PM
I crossdress as a male twice a year... Xmas and Easter. As a female every day with or without make-up.I wear girl clothes every single day Nail polish etc. I still have a man's hair cut though....

BillieAnneJean
02-24-2016, 10:25 PM
I go OUT enfemme twice a month with The Grand Illusions Crossdresser Social and Support Group. You can see our schedule at http://crossdressersmichigan.com/
Between those meetings we also do Thursday evening dinner and go to a club. The Thursdays are for the members who work weekends or can't go out on Fridays.
Then we have DRAB to FABulous which is a four day OUT enfemme event where we spend four days totally enfemme. Lunch, activities, then dinner, an activity, and clubbing. All with two outfit changes per day, before dinner and before clubbing.
And Halloween which tends to be a multi day event for us.
Plus our LGBTQ White Party.
The Bridesmaid's Bal.
So about sixty times a year OUT enfemme.

For me once a week, much of the time, works well. The time between makes it all the more enjoyable.

SUCH FUN!

Brooke B
02-25-2016, 12:55 AM
Every night for a couple hours but no make up. I try to get one weekend a month to get all fanciful.

phlover
02-25-2016, 04:10 AM
Nowadays I dress up fully with full make-up. When I started crossdressing, I wore just a pair of stockings.
It developed into pantyhose, high-heels, mini-skirts or dresses, bras, girdles, nail enamel, lipsticks, wigs, and so on.
Recently I purchased various kinds of make-up and for the first time began applying eye-liners, eye-shadows, blushers and practice a lot.
I usually dress up in the afternoon as I have my own office, but I can't do it during the weekends as I should be with my family members....