PDA

View Full Version : Do you dress more sexy or casual?

Ashley Nicole
02-07-2016, 08:24 AM
When you CD, do you tend to be more sexy (LBD, gowns, etc.) or more casual?

While I love, love, LOVE my LBD, I just don't have too many occasions to wear it. 90% of the time, I find myself in jeans or a nice A-Line and a cute peplum.

Bruce64
02-07-2016, 08:45 AM
I love wearing the Sexy Lingerie and casual outside, Yesterday I was at Vaughan Mills Mall wearing a marie Jo Bra under my shirt. This bra here
http://www.herroom.com/marie-jo-010-1337-jane-push-up-bra.shtml

Sarah Louise
02-07-2016, 08:59 AM
For me it's all about dressing feminine. So it's dresses, skirts, hose/tights and heels for me every time. My avatar picture somes up the way I like to dress perfectly. The casual look is ok as long as it includes feminine clothes like these.

nikkiwindsor
02-07-2016, 09:01 AM
My fashions are similar to Sarah's...definitely feminine. I'm particularly partial to dresses, hose/tights and heels! Not as smitten with skirts and blouses. Nikki

Kate Simmons
02-07-2016, 09:07 AM
I guess a lot of it would depend on why you dress to begin with and whether or not you want to draw attention to yourself. Many here will say they want to "blend in" but then you wouldn't be noticed, right? :battingeyelashes::)

Laura28
02-07-2016, 09:11 AM
I would have to say sexxy even when dressing casual I try to make it sexxy.

LydiaL
02-07-2016, 09:16 AM
Definitely more sexy such as mini skirts and mini dresses. But mainly, at home.

If I feel like casual, I just remain in drab

Lauri K
02-07-2016, 09:30 AM
I dress for the occasion myself. There is a lot to be said for blending though if you are just going to be out in the world everyday.

But I love to dress up sexy / elegant to go out for dinner / clubs.

My favorite look is office attire for everyday wear.

Otherwise I am dressed casual to run errands etc.

jenniferinsf
02-07-2016, 09:30 AM
my preference is for skirts and blouses with a smart chic look usually w/o stockings
more casual wear to go to hardware, coffee, grocery shopping - i tend toward blouses, vneck t's with jewelry all over leggings or skinny jeans or sometimes shortish skirt over leggings
all usually with low heels for flats....the occasional outing with 2 to 3" heels
if it is something special like the opera or ballet...usually LBD, nylons and heels with a wrap to keep warm

for instance friday...went for coffee, then shopping at safeway....scooped neck white sweater with pearl necklace and earrings, above the knee black skirt (no leggings), white blingy bracelet, white sandals with 1.5" heels, black over the shoulder purse....when i got home....stayed that way for the evening dinner my wife and her two friends.

MarciManseau
02-07-2016, 09:45 AM
I love wearing the Sexy Lingerie and casual outside, Yesterday I was at Vaughan Mills Mall wearing a marie Jo Bra under my shirt. This bra here

Bruce, I ADORE that bra, but $149 for on bra is tooooo much for me to spend. I'm sure it's lovely on you tho.

For me, a lot depends on where I'm going that day - for work, it's dressy casual, usually a dress or a cute top and skirt, but only if it's above freezing. For shopping, usually a skirt and top as that makes it easier to try things on, for at home not going anywhere, shorts or pants. Never sweat unless I'm working out. :2c:

CarlaWestin
02-07-2016, 10:44 AM
I think my favorite is dressing somewhat plainly but too endowed to hide. Big T&A.

Marcia Blue
02-07-2016, 10:45 AM
I would say I dress casual, maybe a bit of cleavage to be sexy.

mikayla1964
02-07-2016, 10:52 AM
I love to wear dresses and anything that makes me look feminine. But I also only dress in what would be appropriate for my body shape. I often see people not just GG but us to wearing things that we honestly need to look close into the mirror without the pink fog to see how it truly looks on our bodies. I'm just as guilty as anyone else at wearing on the occasion something we shouldn't. But that is just my opinion and im not a fashion judge..

Shorebird
02-07-2016, 11:02 AM
As I dress for myself and not to 'impress' anyone else I suppose it's somewhere in the middle. I like my dresses and skirts to be above the knee but not too short and not overtly sexy. I do like the feel of a nice silky/satin bra and panties and sometimes a body with stocking and suspenders, so I suppose that's kind of sexy:)

wendy
02-07-2016, 11:09 AM
I'm neither sexy or casual, the look I really like is the professional woman, separates that include blouse, pencil skirt, tights, blazer, and pumps.

Jenny22
02-07-2016, 11:13 AM
More on the 'sexy' side, since I couldn't when sexy would have been more appropriate. I don't have any jeans.

Jenniferathome
02-07-2016, 11:15 AM
As a cross dresser, I can not pull off "sexy." But, if something is described as "sexy" there are many interpretations. If an outfit is "sexy" in a sexual way, that would not be me and highly unlikely that it looks good on any male body. We're just that different.

TaraGrace used a great word the other day: posh. I strive for posh.

Adriana Moretti
02-07-2016, 11:54 AM
definately more casual....but then again it depends on the occasion but in public its mostly extremely casual, i will bring the "sexy back" if it is say a tg/tg event , then i will throw on a skirt , but most of my time is casual. I do have days those when I am home, and not going anywhere when I say to myself "You know what..I'm going to throw on something sexy and relax"...and i will put on some sexy lingerie, or a super short skirt or something, or dress super skimpy, nobodys looking anyway. I only own one dress LOL....I perfer to mix and match instead of dresses, and dresses also are pretty much one and done's , once your photographed in it, you really cant wear it for a while anyway.

Jenniferpl
02-07-2016, 12:03 PM
Always strive for sexy lingerie for what no one but myself and my lover will ever see.

As far outer wear would say casual is the word.

Fancy is something I am not.

Kiersten
02-07-2016, 12:09 PM
My preferences are for dresses, skirts and blouses. I can't pull off sexy, I'm more of a conservative dresser.

kittie60
02-07-2016, 12:11 PM
For work its casual. If I stay in my office then it's a dress or skirt. Home usually a simple dress,skirt, shorts,or my skorts and nice tops. If its an evening out then depending on what is going on, I will go all out no holds barred.

Abbey11
02-07-2016, 01:31 PM
I try to dress feminine whether that be a dres and heels or skinny jeans, boots and top x

Tara Rushing
02-07-2016, 01:38 PM
Until a year ago, it would be sexy, but now that I have this drive/ambition/desire to go out in public for the last year it has been casual. I still try to do "casual" in a "kinda" sexy way that is age appropriate for a 46 year old. By that I mean that I might wear skinny jeans and a sweater but the sweater is shorter and will show my "rear" which hopefully is still "semi-sexy" in as much as a man trying to look like a woman at my age can be. And/or the sweater is a little more form fitting and not baggy.......

I think a gg and a cd can look sexy and casual at the same time. I see lots of gg's that pull it off.....

docrobbysherry
02-07-2016, 01:59 PM
I'm a closet dresser at heart. I rarely go out to vanilla venues dressed. Unless it involves a T event. I despise dressing to blend. And, for comfort? Nothing beats my drabs!:)

Sexy? Hot? I'll let u decide!:battingeyelashes:

I'm in the middle----:heehee:

Samantha981
02-07-2016, 02:14 PM
I prefer to wear sexy dresses and skirts... but have shifted over the past year from that to clothes that fit in when out at a mall. My leopard print mini dress and 4" heels gets a lot of attention at the mall - ask me how I know:heehee:. Try to be as femme as possible so not sweatpant or sweatshirts but cute tops with jeans or a pencil skirt is a look I have done recently. Also did a sweater dress I have in my profiie pic. Have gotten a few compliments on a couple of my tops. I need to figure out the picture thing here and post, interested in opinions.
Not quite the same, but get 80% of the femme feeling. And still of course do full makeup, wear all the undergarments and waist cincher with the casual clothes.
Samantha

Lily Catherine
02-07-2016, 02:22 PM
My midpoint between the two is firmly planted closer to the sexy side. Even though I don't show any cleavage, my preference for short bottoms and strapless necklines is blatant proof even if shorts are the norm my side of the world. Whether I come across as hot is another matter altogether and doesn't worry me much.

That said it makes little sense for me to dress that way all the time and especially should I decide to step out.

jemima_bates
02-07-2016, 03:10 PM
For me, I'm not really about blending in. My best feature (so I've been told!) are my legs, so it's almost always short dresses and heels for me. I'm not trying to pass, I'm trying to stand out!

Jemima x

Steph_CD_62
02-07-2016, 03:12 PM
Since I prefer wearing nightgowns around the house I would say more sexy, however I wear nightgowns that a woman my age would probably be wearing.
If I do dress in women's outer wear, it is always casual. Jeans and a blouse or a nice long maxi dress.

Diversity
02-07-2016, 03:34 PM
I usually dress conservatively, yet suggestively sexy, when at home and when I can get some time.
Di

AllieBellema
02-07-2016, 03:36 PM
I couldn't do sexy to save my life, so I stick with being casual!

Tracii G
02-07-2016, 03:38 PM
Mostly casual, but every now and then I try to go the sexy route but it usually ends up in a disaster because I can't pull it off.

bridget thronton
02-07-2016, 03:54 PM
Casual skirts and dresses in the summer - better dresses the other 8 months (not sure they are either sexy or casual - perhaps a third category?)

Mandy_K
02-07-2016, 03:59 PM
definitely on the sexy side, casual just does nothing for me, I think the sexy feel is why i do this the most

missjoann
02-07-2016, 04:34 PM
It depends on what I am doing and where I am going

prene
02-07-2016, 06:16 PM
I just want to feel feminine so when I wear a corset, attached forms, and makeup.
That works for me ... Nice pair of jeans and a nice top ... is so comfortable.

GenevieveF
02-07-2016, 06:35 PM
I like to wear sexy underwear underneath the professional look, skirt, stockings, blouse, jacket and of course heels.

GeorgeA
02-07-2016, 06:39 PM
I never in my life dressed really "casual". When I worked a casual meant no tie, jacket off.
Same now. As I don't go out I dress "to be dressed"; for comfort. A dress, or as I prefer, a skirt, slip, nylons and comfortable night slippers.

Trish
02-07-2016, 06:46 PM
I like dressing more business casual.

Alice Torn
02-07-2016, 07:16 PM
Classy modest yet sexy. Classic dresses, tops, and skirts, pantyhose, 4 " heels. Like to show off my long legs at times. Seldom wear jeans.

emilyanne
02-07-2016, 07:43 PM
I dress in panties everyday. I do not own any men's underwear. Ladies jeans or pants everyday since I do not have men's pants. Blouse or top to go with the pants.Most of the time it is a nice t-shirt

Angie G
02-07-2016, 08:13 PM
I like sexy but at 67 years old I think I'm living in denial.I do dress casual from time to time.:hugs:
Angie

Jilmac
02-07-2016, 08:49 PM
I'm way past sexy for my age, casual is much more practical and comfortable.

S. Lisa Smith
02-07-2016, 09:16 PM
Casual with cleavage...

Robin414
02-07-2016, 10:28 PM
Hmm, I'd say definitely casual, but like really, really, like really sexy casual (where's my Zoolander emoticon thingy 😆 )

I'm too sexy for my (insert any noun here) 😂

sometimes_miss
02-08-2016, 05:26 AM
Casual. Though, some would find it sexy, I guess. Depends upon what turns you on.

Michele14
02-08-2016, 08:00 AM
It has to casual, since I mainly wear nighties to bed.

JeanTG
02-08-2016, 10:28 AM
Conservative but stylish dresses mostly. Tops and pants sometimes.

Juanita O
02-08-2016, 10:58 AM
i dress more casual, easier to blend in

Sky
02-08-2016, 11:10 AM
Feminine for sure, but I wouldn't say "sexy". I haven't worn a mini skirt in ages and I probably never will -just like gg's change their style as they age, so did I. Not much into casual -I don't love jeans, but in a cold winter day, going out in a skirt is a bit of a challenge.

suchacutie
02-08-2016, 11:16 AM
OK, frumpy is out! I would never change to Tina and let her be anything but the best she can be, no matter what she is wearing. That said, Tina is always dressed to the occasion. At home, she has no limitations, and the very first skirt my wife bought Tina to show off her legs is still a challenge to wear and not show off too much! In usual mode Tina strives for what I would call "classy", whether in a long dress or in jeans.

Katey888
02-08-2016, 11:42 AM
Well, sexy is in the mind of the beholder, isn't it... so that would be me, mostly... :thinking: Sexy it is... :devil:

I'm taking your "sexy" to be my "glamorous"... I would aspire to glamorous and elegant... and you can still be sexy.... and flirty, right...??

:battingeyelashes:

Katey x

Sallee
02-08-2016, 11:48 AM
depends on where I am going or what I am doing. Generally I am a casual dress dresser, jeans, boots or sandels and a blouse with a normal amount of jewelry. If I am going out especially with other girls its heels, and skirt and flamboyant make up.
Its all fun

~Joanne~
02-08-2016, 11:55 AM
I wear mostly dresses and skirts so if that falls under "sexy" then that is where I am at. casual to me is ok but it also seems like a waste of time, sure you can blend better but if casual is looking like the rest of the women around here, there's no point in CDing.

Melody A
02-08-2016, 12:01 PM
I'm not exactly built for sexy. Casual and comfy are more my style :)

KrissyP
02-08-2016, 12:15 PM
I agree with Sarah, that "feminine" is what I am after with a focus on simple elegance. For me "sexy" means private. Going out for me means blending in a bit though I will say my tastes tend to run a bit more formal than the average girl in this "casual" society we live in. Also agree that sexy is in the mind regardless of body type, but try not to let the pink fog completely ruin your perspective!

Ceera
02-08-2016, 01:11 PM
For me, it depends entirely on where I am going and who I expect to be interacting with. I wear what a respectable single lady might be expected to wear. Always well-coordinated outfits where the accessories match the ensemble to make a stylish outfit.

Shopping at the mall or grocery store? Watching sports or a music performance in a bar with lesbian friends? Casual, dressed to blend with other ladies. Maybe jeans and maybe skirts. Usually high heeled soft boots, but sometimes sneakers. Definitely feminine, but not overly sexy.

Out to a nice restaurant for dinner? Drinks and maybe dancing for a happy hour? Dress or skirt, high heels, very feminine but still not too sexy. Cocktail attire.

Out to a nightclub or dance club to dance and have a few drinks? Very feminine dress or skirt, pretty sexy, but not extreme. High heels. Maybe a miniskirt or low neckline. Clubwear suitable for a lady at that venue.

Charity fundraiser? Formal affair? Women's suit with skirt, or cocktail attire, or LBD. Nicest jewelry. Sharp, classy lady. I don't have any 'ball gowns' or 'formal dresses' yet, as I have not needed them so far.

Stephanie47
02-08-2016, 01:19 PM
I'm a June Cleaver, Leave It to Beaver kind of woman. I only wear dresses and heels and hosiery along with all the proper undergarments (bra, panty, slip). My preference of attire was set in the 1950's and 1960's when women wore dresses or skirts & blouses. I do have two floor length evening gowns in pink and periwinkle. The gowns were significantly reduced and I could not pass up a bargain. Maybe someday I'll get to wear the gowns outside the home.

As far as "sexy" goes that is more than the attire. My wife was dynamite looking, as in soooo sexy when we were young, attired in cut off shorts and a tee shirt. She could have worn a burlap bag and would have been sexy.

Julia Welch
02-08-2016, 03:56 PM
Sexy/casual, but always feminine ... a skirt or a dress ... never womens pants or jeans, I can wear those in guy mode ;)

Nadine Robles
02-08-2016, 04:30 PM
Well it depends, the couple of time I went out was casual, feminine but not too sexy. When Im home alone, though, it's a different matter! that's when I can go wild

Mickitv
02-08-2016, 05:12 PM
I love to dress professional - suit or dresses and wear sexy and ****ty lingerie underneath.

Misty Rae Pleasure
02-08-2016, 05:45 PM
Since I don't go out in public, always very sexy. As time goes on I try to add a bit more class to my dressing. Oh to be honest if I did have the courage to go out in public I would still want to dress sexy and feminine. Many of my customers are females that I have know for a long time so our conversation can be on the mild to wild side. One lady that is in the corporate world said to me she likes to wear naughty underwear under her business clothes during business meetings. She said it made her feel strong as those garments were her superhero outfit. I should have asked what super hero she likes to be.

Lady Pleasure

StacyCD
02-08-2016, 05:59 PM
Sexy at home, blending whenever I go out.

Alice_2014_B
02-08-2016, 06:15 PM
I tend to dress sexy about 99% of the time.
:)

Saikotsu
02-08-2016, 06:39 PM
Definitely more casual. Lately I've been wearing some capris, a mens t shirt or a simple fly-away.
I very rarely feel sexy,and even more seldom do I want to. That said, I've been known to wear tight shirts with a thin bra to advertise the girls a bit on my girlfriends request.

BLUE ORCHID
02-08-2016, 06:46 PM
Hi Ashley Nicole:hugs:, With the size of my wardrobe and according to my mood
I can dress all the way across the feminine spectrum . ~~...:daydreaming:...

Cheryl T
02-08-2016, 06:48 PM
I used to be more sexy when I was still in the closet and had but one outfit (well, maybe two or three).
Now that I'm out and about I find I'm more casual the majority of the time, but I still love getting all dolled up for a special night.

JessiFoxx
02-08-2016, 06:51 PM
I much prefer feminine casual when I go out. I haven't the nerve yet to wear a skirt or dress quite yet but sooooo want too!

Bruce, I was at VMM on Sat, I wonder hmmmm, LOL

AliceP
02-08-2016, 07:06 PM
I dress casual, when I was in my teens and early 20s I used to dress up in the kinkieR way. Then I let it go for at decade or two with spats of dressing up in between. Now I dress regular. If it's who you are accept it, I didn't and lost the best years of my teenage/slim frame. :-*

1958Candi
02-08-2016, 07:10 PM
Always sexy!

jessicacd43
02-08-2016, 07:15 PM
Sexy of course

Judy-Somthing
02-08-2016, 09:15 PM
I love special occation dresses. but it comes down to what I can find in my size at an affordable price.

BustyOlivia
02-08-2016, 09:32 PM
I love to dress sexy! I love something tight on bust and a short skirt with heels of course!

Andrea2656
02-08-2016, 10:08 PM
Its sophisticated casual for me. I do not look my best when I try to be sexy. Certainly not short skirts and fishnets for me. Skinny jeans with a close fitting top or a knit dress with tights works for me.

Lacy PJs
02-08-2016, 11:16 PM
I'm neither sexy or casual, the look I really like is the professional woman, separates that include blouse, pencil skirt, tights, blazer, and pumps.

Wendy, even that can be sexy or more professional based on the length of the skirt, the style of blouse, the height of the heels, etc

Lacy PJs

Diane Smith
02-09-2016, 12:22 AM
I definitely don't do casual, but don't go out of my way to look "sexy" either. I'd prefer to call it "sophisticated" or "elegant" or even "edgy."

- Diane

Jamiegirl1
02-09-2016, 12:22 AM
My fashions are similar to Sarah's...definitely feminine. I'm particularly partial to dresses, hose/tights and heels! Not as smitten with skirts and blouses. Nikki

Nikki, I love your pics, you are a very pretty woman!!!!

lingerieLiz
02-09-2016, 01:27 AM

Bruce64 Very pretty bra!

- - - Updated - - -

I grew up wearing girls clothes through to adult hood and now old age. In my late teens I wore what other girls were wearing. Then girls wore skirts and dresses. Working in the fashion industry I was able to wear really nice clothes. It was fun to wear cocktail dresses to events. As I got older I moved with women my age to what was worn by them. Now days I wear casual women's clothes i.e. jeans and shorts.

Truth be, a woman can wear a sexy dress and not be sexy or a casual t-shirt with torn jeans which are very sexy.

Kimberley May
02-09-2016, 05:59 AM
It used to be deliberately sexy tarty when I first started, but now I'm finding I'd rather dress for casual comfort, and finding my own style. I am trying to keep it as feminine as I can though.

My first lair of jeggings should arrive anytime now, a nice pink pair which will go fab with my little black white-polka dot crop top. I don't just wish to keep it to wearing skirts and dresses all the time. I also have a couple of nice wooly cardigans, a cute small purple buttonless one with flared cuffs (which I'm presently wearing) and another longer one which is an unsexy brown and hardly young and glamorous, but I like it as it has a really nice curvy shape to it. What's more they're both nice and warm. I think casual can look sexy too, in a casual kinda way :daydreaming:

Claire Cook
02-09-2016, 07:26 AM
At 70+, "sexy"probably is probably not where I am. Casual, definitely, and it's almost always slacks and utilitarian undies. I'd rather be treated as just another girl than get unwanted attention. Then again, as Katie said, sexy is in the mind of the beholder. But for those of you who like sexy, go for it!

Amber83
02-09-2016, 05:27 PM
Sexy for me right now.

Brooke B
02-09-2016, 05:36 PM
Its casual for me. Cozy and comfy. Although when I really started to explore this side of me I had everything big dress I could handle. Prom, bridesmaid, wedding gowns galore. These days its as casual as can be. Gotta love a great pair of leggings!

MarciManseau
02-09-2016, 06:35 PM
Don't forget yoga pants, Tammy :) Men sure seem to love them on us.

TrishaTX
02-09-2016, 09:46 PM
skirts and dresses for me with great satin lingerie for me....

Nancie64
02-09-2016, 11:02 PM
I love the fem look such as dresses, skirts, heels, stay-ups, etc. As I broke the big 70 mark, I still love that look. I know that I should be dressing down a little but jeans just don't feel fem to me. A woman should feel fem & look fem, just my opinion. I have over 40 skirts, and probably 20 or so dresses. Love every one, not enough time to wear every one so I try to cycle through them. I notice women when they are dressed like I think a woman should look. My SO dresses sexy and looks great when she does.

LisaJ1
02-09-2016, 11:05 PM
Sexy at night and casual by day

Erin Lafleur
02-09-2016, 11:49 PM
It's definitely sexy for me as I rarely venture out and about. At home I don't have to worry about blending so it's full speed ahead!
A number of years ago I belonged to a CD club in Phoenix where we had several girls night outs so I adjusted my outfits accordingly, longer skirts, shorter heels etc.
I found that both ways appealed to me but even when I do venture out, my skirts are still quite feminine and of course my panties, bra and stockings are always sexy, sexy!

Krisi
02-10-2016, 08:59 AM
"Do you dress more sexy or casual?"

At my age, I couldn't look sexy if my life depended on it.

Regardless, it would be pretty silly to get all dolled up in a ball gown and matching heels just to walk around the house picking up after the puppy and surfing the Internet. I dress pretty casual 90% of the time. My dressiest would be similar to what a woman would wear in an office or going to a nice restaurant.

Chelsea B
02-10-2016, 12:23 PM
For me it has to be unmistakably feminine, which is not necessarily the same thing as sexy, and can be casual or more formal.

I dress head to toe, it will always be a skirt or dress, no pants or shorts.

Having just resumed dressing after a long hiatus, I had never worn heels before. That was a revelation, and will always be a part of any outfit I wear!

BillieAnneJean
02-10-2016, 01:11 PM
I dress neither sexily or casually. Another choice is to dress appropriately or in other words to "blend". That is how I prefer to present myself.

Donna St. Marten
02-10-2016, 01:36 PM
I too try to present a ladlylike and spohisticated image. I wear age appropriate dresses and skirts.

Bowmanls2
02-11-2016, 02:46 PM
I try for sexy!

Wanttodress
02-11-2016, 03:30 PM
I am definitely more on the sexy side because my male persona is pretty drab.

Samantha_Smile
02-11-2016, 03:38 PM
Depends.
Really a matter of what I need to accomplish while dressed - so if theres laundy to be done or hoovering - then is skinny jeans/converse and a nice top.
Where as if I'm having a bottle (or 2) of the old pinot and sitting on the chat site or skype talking with acquaintances, then I'll probably be dressed like I'm going on a night out (because for now at least, they are Sam's nights 'out'.

Also depends on what mood I'm in. Sometimes I will dress but wont really be feeling like a pretty dress or skirt, so I just decide to slob it out in skinny jeans/leggings and a top - still featuring Mr Pinot :P

There are definitely different feelings to be experienced by how I dress too. For instance when I glam up, I feel empowered because my guy brain see's me as attractive, but it's 'me' I'm looking at in the mirror, and that's a definite rush.
I'm sure there is some sexuality involved there somewhere, but the over-riding feeling is power and (false) confidence :D

Tina81
02-11-2016, 03:42 PM
nice bra! with forms?

- - - Updated - - -

HI Donna,
I'm like you...I tend to dress with clothes from Talbot's, Ann Taylor's and more recently from JJill.

Bruce64
02-11-2016, 04:33 PM
Sexy....always

Wanttodress
02-11-2016, 05:14 PM
Tina81, I'd love to get in contact with you, as you say you are from Virginia (Alexandria/Arlington area here). Need a mentor and someone to help me along.

lmildcd
02-11-2016, 05:15 PM
I'm more casual. I just dress around the house. Simple dresses and skirts with tops.

Georgette_USA
02-11-2016, 05:16 PM
I am probably like most women. Casual on a day to day basis. For most of my work years, 1977-2011, always wore pants for work so also wore same other then work. Do like to get dressed for parties and things though, not sure about the sexy part.

Sulley_Monster
02-11-2016, 09:46 PM
Casual is the norm for me. I do sexy from time to time, but usually just for a party. Around the house or out and about on a normal day, I go casual.

Chelsea B
02-12-2016, 12:44 AM
I love the fem look such as dresses, skirts, heels, stay-ups, etc. As I broke the big 70 mark, I still love that look. I know that I should be dressing down a little but jeans just don't feel fem to me. A woman should feel fem & look fem, just my opinion. I have over 40 skirts, and probably 20 or so dresses. Love every one, not enough time to wear every one so I try to cycle through them. I notice women when they are dressed like I think a woman should look. My SO dresses sexy and looks great when she does.

Well put, Nancie. That sums it up well for me as well.

Sabrina133
02-14-2016, 09:44 AM
Depends on what is going on. I love to dress sexy when appropriate but sometimes, its just casual, with just a hint of sexy ... And you are right Marci, men do love to look at us in yoga pants, or skin tight leggings, or short skirts, etc etc. Bottom line, wearing a cute outfit, whether intentionally sexy or not, is sexy.

Tina Davis
02-14-2016, 02:35 PM
I lean more towards the sexy side, lots of slinky dresses and high heels. I do have a pair of leggings but don't feel like they look good on me.

Sin
02-14-2016, 02:50 PM
I like to dress sexy. I find myself quite attractive when I look in the mirror and I try to dress as sexy as I can to impress myself.

Mandy Faye
02-14-2016, 04:00 PM
Sexy ...I like "trampy" clothes, Tried dressing more casual, But it does not feel right ! Shinny skirts and leggings & Spike heels ... Bought some boots that were flats and don't wear them very often. To each her own :-)

JeanW
02-14-2016, 04:20 PM
for me I tend to dress casual I guess pantyhose or stockings skirt and blouse or slacks and blouse and ballet flats recently using makeup so now at least some normally I do have a could dresses I wear sometimes this being still fairly new for me

Melissa75
02-14-2016, 04:21 PM
Depends on my mood. I dont have anyone to impress but myself sadly at this time, and my wife is so not into me as a CD so it all depends on my mood. I am I guess more casual vs lingerie around home sexy etc. I dont go out in public yet as a CD other than on halloween.

heatherdress
02-14-2016, 04:40 PM
I dress for me. It is usually what I consider "sexy". I dress for my own enjoyment and looking and feeling sexy is fun. It does not matter if I am staying at home or going out. I love to wear high heels and sexy outfits. I enjoy make up - and try to become as sexy as possible - what I consider sexy. I get help and encouragement from my wife. I try to transform myself as much as possible. I enjoy using foundation, eyeliner, mascara, lipstick. I have several different wigs for different looks. My goal is usually that I do not recognize my guy self after I am made up and dressed. Natural is boring for me.

Polypop
02-14-2016, 06:34 PM
For me it's how I perceive me as 'sexy'. Unless alone at home then everything is uderneath the dressing gown and only if everyone is asleep can I dare to walk round ans catch the odd glimpse. Mostly just wait until I can relax in nice dress, knee length at most, and feel comfortable and happy with myself.

joanna4
02-15-2016, 05:32 AM
I love to dress super sexy. It gives me the want to dress more. I'm always looking for sexy and edgy clothes to add to my closet.

Barbara147
02-15-2016, 03:21 PM
I have always found a well dressed woman to be sexy. Therefore, when I dress I always make sure my make-up is right, my hair is in place, my shoes and hose compliment my dress, suit, skirt and blouse, and that my nails are properly manicured. When dressing for sex I wear sheer nighties along with hose and heels (my fetish).

summerbunny
02-16-2016, 03:43 AM
I dress slightly sexy but not in gowns.
My clothing is a little snug to tight.