PDA

View Full Version : The Change

underdog381
02-18-2006, 08:12 AM
Hi everyone my name is Michael I accidently ran across this website and it kinda got my attension. I've always been driven towards woman that were on the tomboyish side, I don't like a real femmine woman. Now my question is this are all the woman in this forum going to have a sex change or do some of you still like men. It may or may not sound like a stupid question, but i'm 45 years old and looking for a nice down to earth girl who can get dirty with me as I work on my car, or would not be afraid to learn to drive a Tractor Trailer. I am a very down to earth goodlooking Italian male if anyone is interested and live on the east coast e-mail me using my id name at yahoo dot com. :rolleyes:

CaptLex
02-18-2006, 03:10 PM
Now my question is this are all the woman in this forum going to have a sex change or do some of you still like men.

Those are two completely separate issues, Michael. Who a person is gender-wise is not related to who a person is attracted to. In other words, whether a man or woman transitions to the other sex has nothing to do with whether he or she is attracted to men or women. So you will find biological women who become men and are attracted to either men, women or both. Hope this is clear to you now. :cool: