PDA

View Full Version : phases in crossdressing

Michal82
02-08-2016, 09:52 AM
hi all!
i have been cross dressing for about 20 years now (all privately, never
public), and can definitely say it have evolved.
it started with underwear and pantyhose in my teens (with allot of self gratification obviously). continued to buying dress clothes and flashy outfits.

lately i started going for more everyday clothes while pushing myself to look more feminine (with corset, wig and breast forms, so i won't look like a man in a dress). lately i don't even have the need for any "self relief".
it's like the horny teenage girl in me has grown up.

excuse me for any references to masturbation, but i think it is part of the change i am going through.

i think shifting from CDing to TG. i wonder what is the next stop for me...

what about you? anyone through a similar evolution?

Stephanie47
02-08-2016, 10:10 AM
Don't worry about the masturbation. That's normal male behavior without regard to any enhancements.

I think most cross dressers go through an evolution. I'm a child of the 1950's and 1960's. It is a sale bet to say boys of my era were not comfortable with cross dressing. With no Internet or media of any kind the vast majority of us were isolated from the world, and, pretty much thought we were defective males. Men wearing women's clothing? Sicko!

Anyway, yes, it was dabbling in a mother's lingerie draw. I had no sisters or females cousins. At that time the last girl to be born into my family was about 1883. All boy sperm. No girl sperm allowed. Anyway, the only source of feminine clothing was my mother's wardrobe, which was limited due to size. Fashions back in that era were very form fitting. I remember breaking the strap on my mother's one and only black bra. I'm sure my mother knew someone was into her drawers. Chuckle, chuckle.

So, between trying on her lingerie there was a lot of self loathing. And, lots of confusion concerning sexuality. Women are not the only persons who questioned whether or not a guy in a dress was gay or not. Although back then the word gay had not yet been coopted by the homosexual community. Was I a fag? That was more like it.

With more experience I realized I was not gay. I was a hot blooded guy like any other guy, but, I liked to wear women's clothing. As I became more comfortable with myself in the 1980's I started expanding my own wardrobe....nightgowns....slips and panties..bras...dresses.....heels. Wearing women's clothing is a private affair. My wife came to realize, although I was not gay, she wanted nothing to do with it. I'm OK with that.

So, now? I'm waiting for JCPenny to email me that dress 136 is ready at parcel pickup. I have over 400 slips, which is a story unto itself. I have about 20 Xerox boxes and then some other storage containers for my wardrobe.

My choice of clothes has evolved with age appropriateness. I am very comfortable with who I am. I only wish I could share it with my wife or at least not conceal my identity.

JeanTG
02-08-2016, 10:50 AM
Almost exactly the same evolution for me.

Rachael Leigh
02-08-2016, 12:24 PM
Without question I think most go thru this evolution so to speak, I know I have. It was exciting at first but as it evolved it just became a part of me.
My wife has commented many times how when we got married I thought it was just the feel of the clothes you wanted not going to the point I am now.
So I wonder why is it it becomes more do we just realize it is more than a fetish or is it something more
For me it is more its about being comfortable in who I am and what I enjoy wearing and looking like

Pat
02-08-2016, 12:27 PM
It would be more amazing if we didn't evolve. How would that even be possible to be the same at 60 as we were at 6?

KrissyP
02-08-2016, 12:35 PM
Yes it is interesting that with time and maturity CD'ing has gone from being a "physically" gratifying event for me to much more of an "emotionally" gratifying event. Now it is about expressing myself and dressing in my own style as opposed to just borrowing clothes for the "feel." Still causes some internal confusion as to WHY, but that is part of the journey. While I have no desire to be out and have stones thrown in my direction, I also have no great desire/expectation to have the world totally accepting. We often don't understand ourselves so I hardly expect outsiders/muggles(?) to understand. That said I think dressing helps me manage my desires and avoid self loathing in the long run. Still a bit complicated for me psychologically. But that is also part of the challenge of accepting all that I am. Lets try to enjoy the journey.

Tracii G
02-08-2016, 01:33 PM
Don't worry too much about what the next step is you will figure it out when the time comes.
Just because you do one thing doesn't mean it will cause you to do something else down the road.

sometimes_miss
02-08-2016, 02:13 PM
I kind of started out just trying to look like a girl. But that was when I was about 9. There never was a sexual link to crossdressing. By the time I was a teenager, I could pass, as I didn't reach puberty until I was almost 17, so I still had the slender figure, no developed male musculature, facial or body hair, and the long pretty hair on my head was the equal of any girl's. As I approached 20, that capability to pass as female gradually disappeared completely. Remember, about 99% of us as adult males won't 'pass'. We may be less obvious to the passing eye, but will remain forever a man with corset, breast forms and a wig, in a dress, in the eyes of others, as the anatomy is usually very hard to disguise (Big Momma, Mrs. Doubtfire, Tootsie,and Bosom Buddies DID NOT PASS! Those are movies, fiction. Never forget that no matter how far into the pink fog you get!); if you're in that category with most of the rest of us, perhaps just do whatever makes you feel good, instead of spending tons of money in the pursuit of something you can't attain.

However, if you're truly one of the 1% who genuinely pass as a female (look in the mirror, both sides, and back IN YOUR NORMAL POSTURE, then make a video of yourself walking around to be sure before setting out to see if you get any odd looks), count your blessings, and enjoy it while it lasts!

Misty Rae Pleasure
02-08-2016, 02:26 PM
I too have been crossdressing for a long time (20 plus years) and also have gone through an evolution like you. Although I have no desire to become a female I have in the last 1 to 2 years wanted to look and feel more more feminine than before. I finally shaved my mustache and beard that I had for 25 years, about 3 months ago. I had never shaved it off in all those years and while I was just plain curious to see how I looked, I have to admit wanting to look more feminine while dressed as a female was the main reason I shaved. Even my dressing has a more sophisticated look to it than before. A little less of the ****ty look and more of the pretty. Take small steps and take your time. Every crossdresser has their own unique situation that is right for them. Most of all I hope you enjoy your journey.

Lady Pleasure

pamela7
02-08-2016, 02:37 PM
yes, i have experienced phases, just as we have phases in all aspects of our lives. If many marriages/partnerships begin with a lot of sex then it all calms down; the same will go for CD, right?