PDA

View Full Version : Isn't it Ironic when...

Jaime Noel
02-08-2016, 12:35 PM
I get all cleaned up, legs shaved, hair perfect and make up spot on. A great day I feel good, I look awesome and I am ready to take on the world. The only problem is there is a blizzard here and I am not going anywhere.

sometimes_miss
02-08-2016, 03:30 PM
I've never found that to be a problem. I love being housebound dressed as a girl. Gives me an excuse not to bother with boy stuff for extended periods.

Sarah Doepner
02-08-2016, 03:32 PM
If it isn't a blizzard it can be something like unexpected company or a forgotten appointment or something else that turns your plans on their ear. Accept it as practice, evaluate the wardrobe, clean out old makeup and make more plans. Spring will arrive soon and you will be ready!

Jilmac
02-08-2016, 11:02 PM
Yeah, my irony was yesterday, I had forgotten that I had promised a customer that I would finish a handyman job that I started for her two weeks ago. I got myself dressed in a black skirt and burgundy top, garter belt, stockings, panties, bra, underneath, three inch wedgies, full makeup and sterling sliver earrings. I wasn't dressed more than 45 minutes when she called to ask when I was coming to finish the job. It took all of fifteen minutes to change back into guy mode, wash off the makeup and head out the door. I worked three and a half hours to finish the job but was too tired and un-motivated to dress again.