PDA

View Full Version : just have to ask

Marie CD
02-18-2006, 09:17 AM
Good morning Ladies,

I just have to ask. What is the best way to hide the adams apple. I am working on a picture to post on here but have not got one yet. I go out all the time now and from what most of my friends have told me is that my adams apple is a dead give away. i have tryed wairing scarfs but i just don't like the way they look and i just hate turtle necks . any ideas how to make it less noticible?

Thanks for all you're help ladies.
this is the best placew in the world . i learn something new here every day

hugs and kisses
Marie

Sharon
02-18-2006, 09:23 AM
If you prefer not to cover it with turtlenecks, scarves, etc., I suggest trying to draw attention away from your neck by perfecting your makeup -- especially your eyes -- and by styling your hair or wig so that people's eyes are drawn upwards away from your neck.

If your adam's apple is really noticeable, however, I think you may need to resort to covering it. After all, it is winter and the easiest time to do so.

Petrina CD
02-18-2006, 12:47 PM
I have an apple the size of Texas on my neck . For me it is scarfs, turtlenecks or my new discovery that a thick choker can also hide alot.
Not much else we can do. I know it sucks but hey, I wish I could shrink my shoulders and expand my butt too but it aint gonna happen . We do the best with what we got just like real girls do .

Petrina cd

ladyelaine
02-18-2006, 01:15 PM
Along with the other helpful hints, good posture makes an adams apple much less noticeable. Leaning too far forward with one's head held out can be a mistake. A head held upright and back makes it far less noticeable.

DanaJ
02-18-2006, 01:36 PM
If you are only trying to hide it for pictures, try posing with your chin on your hand :) as in my avatar pic....

Fallen Angel
02-18-2006, 01:40 PM
there is some very nice chockers out there to be had i use alot of them in my pics and work well also youd be suprised at frontal pics you really cant so it good luck with your pics and enjoy xxx

KathrynW
02-18-2006, 01:59 PM
I have an apple the size of Texas on my neck .
Wouldn't that be more like a melon or a grapefruit than an apple? ;)