PDA

View Full Version : How times have changed for me!

Misty Rae Pleasure
02-08-2016, 02:45 PM
I love football and I think have only missed two superbowls since 1969. I remember watching my first one on a small black and white tv at our neighbors house. Back when tv really only meant television. None other than Joe Namaith and Johnny Unitas were sparring it off. If I remember right Joe also looked pretty good in pantyhose back then. As I was watching the half time show yesterday I couldn't help but laugh knowing that I was thinking how hot Beyonce' looked and how I wanted her outfit. Wondering if I would look good in her hair color and style. In the past I would identify with a male performer wanting to do what he was doing on stage ( ie. playing guitar - I too play guitar ). No I am not going to start hormone therapy tomorrow, I just found it amusing how the times have changed for me. And yes Peyton Manning was the better quarterback on Sunday.

Lady Pleasure

Sarah Doepner
02-08-2016, 03:15 PM
Sometimes the changes in our perception and attitudes take place so slowly that we don't notice anything until something like a Superbowl that has a long history reminds us of our baseline.

Nikkilovesdresses
02-09-2016, 07:22 AM
I think it's time a bunch of us got together and started a CDing football team- how about The Screaming Queens?

MarciManseau
02-09-2016, 09:12 AM
Only if you can design some really cute uniforms for us, and then eliminate all the violence. How about substituting hugs for tackles? Maybe some really hot male cheerleaders, too :)

Misty Rae Pleasure
02-09-2016, 12:57 PM
I really like the idea of the screaming queens. It just goes to show I still am just a guy underneath.

Lady Pleasure