PDA

View Full Version : Observations

Georgina
02-08-2016, 05:45 PM
I have two feet and they deserve to be in heels.
I have two legs that should not be hidden and have a right to be seen in stockings.
I have a waist and hips that should benifit from a girdle.
I have a chest and shoulders so a bra will fit.
When all the above are applied it is only fitting that a slip falls lovely over the lot.
A dress or skirt and top is then required to complete the look.
I have a head, with a face and hair, so why can I not do to them what females do?
Are any of the above so terrible that I should not do?

StacyCD
02-08-2016, 05:56 PM
I'm in! Come to think of it, I'm in heels, stockings, a bra, a slip, a dress, lipstick and a wig.

mechamoose
02-08-2016, 06:01 PM
In a word, No.

It comes down to safety and acceptance.

I live in a very liberal place. I wear female clothing in some form almost every day. I paint my nails and wear LOTS of pink & purple (I'm working in my LGBT side as well)

My son lives in Texas. I was visiting him a few years ago and got into a car accident. Everyone was ok, but the cop LOOKED at my painted toes (sandals).. not just looked, STARED.

It is all relative to where you are.

- MM

JessiFoxx
02-08-2016, 08:57 PM
We all have the right to be ourselves in what ever way shape or form that may be! A lot of good men and women have fought and paid the ultimate price so that we can live in a free and just world. I for one will not let there sacrifices go unappreciated. If I'm feeling femme I will be Jessica for the day or more, if I'm not then I will just be Jeff. Either way I'm being ME! :daydreaming:

But yes Stacy, safety is paramount in the sometimes cruel world we live in. :Angry3:

sometimes_miss
02-14-2016, 07:34 AM
I have two feet and they deserve to be in heels.
Mean girl! What did your feet ever do to you? haven't they held you up high your whole life? Gotten you out of trouble? taken you all kinds of places? And you want to subject them to bunions, hammertoes, Achilles tendon problems, etc.? Be nice to your feet. Get them a nice pair of bunny slippers.

Barbara147
02-15-2016, 03:36 PM
My heels can't be as high as I really like anymore, but my feet deserve to be in heels too.
My legs always look so much better when sheathed in nylons supported by a garter belt or garter girdle.
My chest and shoulders are so broad it is difficult to find a bra, but they do exist.
I have a head with a masculine face and thinning hair, so I need to wear a wig and glasses.
It is a wonderful thing to feel feminine and you should always know it isn't terrible except in minds of people with phobias.

deebra
02-16-2016, 08:04 AM
Georgina you SHOULD be able to do all of this, society SHOULD accept this and not be negatively judgemental of another person, it's them that needs to change their perception, not us. It holds so many of us back and it's a shame. Let's applaude those CDs that go out and do what and when they want !!

Mollyanne
02-16-2016, 09:09 AM
All of what you say is true is except for the perception(s) that other people have of us. I too have all the mentioned body parts that you do and couldn't agree with you more but limitations such as family, friends, jobs and where you live are restrictive. Do what you have to but be aware of potential fallout. I would LOVE to live somewhere that not only accepts the lifestyle that I want to live but fosters it as well (If only......)

Molly

Alice Torn
02-16-2016, 09:27 AM
Oh yeah, I am in all of those things sitting here reading your thread! I would not go out the door, though, in this small town! It is sad, that we don't have such choices, that society gives GGs, and when we do wear them, it is considered deviant.

Tina_gm
02-16-2016, 05:13 PM
You are basically stating the obvious. All of us have a choice as to what we wear, how we present, how we live. What we may not have full control over is the consequences of making those choices. So much depends on so many circumstances, unique to each of us. Come out early, perhaps in a large city, or in a general socially liberal area, it won't be nearly as much of a fuss as it would if you were the son of a farmer.... Or, having lived your entire life only as a guy, married, kids, all the usual trappings of adulthood. Now, YOU want to make a change. You can, but it won't always be an easy one. What should be and what is are two different things. Life isn't easy or fair most often. We have to make the best of it.

Georgina
02-16-2016, 06:34 PM
Lexi my feet have taken me around the world, although trains, planes and automobiles helped as well. They have held me up for 63 years and are still in good fettle. I can wear 3 inch heels in comfort. I am not ready for slippers just yet.

Kimberley May
02-16-2016, 06:57 PM
Oh yeah, I am in all of those things sitting here reading your thread! I would not go out the door, though, in this small town! It is sad, that we don't have such choices, that society gives GGs, and when we do wear them, it is considered deviant.
I know, yet homosexuality is no longer considered deviant and is wholly accepted now, yet even in the gay community there are many who holds this same double standard of looking at us like sexual deviants too. In that sense they're worse if they judge us too. It's just cloth and many years ago it was considered normal for guys to wear corsets anyway. In many ways straight guys are more oppressed than others. Damn, we're not harming anyone, and I need some escapism from my normal life, not feel bullied into hiding.

Kimbers

GeorgeA
02-16-2016, 08:06 PM
The answer is "No", as I accept other people's preferences, even though only 4 of the 7 observations apply to me.