PDA

View Full Version : I don't know what to call this

EllieMayxxx
02-09-2016, 01:18 AM
Sorry I haven't been active for what feels like forever, its probably only been like a week. I don't know what happened but I didn't do anything "girly." I have also been feeling a little down too but im feeling a little better now.

So on Friday i underdressed for the first time in over a week and I don't know how to explain this but I just felt so much better for some reason, i was more confident, I felt happy with myself.

I also went out shopping with my parents and I found myself looking at women who was around my age and build, i was looking how they were dressing, how they wore their hair, how they walked and so on. I didn't even think about it i was just doing it. I was window shopping for clothing too, if i had the money I would have gotten myself a nice outfit. We went into Superdrug, they sell cosmetics, my mum wanted some shampoo, but while we was walking around the shop i was trying to look at prices for makeup without them noticing, I didn't see any prices because we went past quick lol.

Underdressing in public doesn't even feel strange anymore, it feels stranger to wear men's underwear now. Im trying to do the best with what I have got and it feels good to be back!

Charlotte x

MissDanielle
02-09-2016, 10:18 AM
shopping in the women's section has become so easy for me. it's like i go straight there without even thinking about it and not even caring what others are thinking. it's up to this generation to make thinks feel normal for the next generation.

Been wearing panties since Black Friday and a bra daily since end of December. Not having those on makes me feel naked and like i'm not myself. i'm throwing out all my men's undergarments before moving next week. not like i'll ever wear them again.

Amy Lynn3
02-09-2016, 10:59 AM
I love to shop for anything, but entering any department store the only thing on my mind is finding the women's wear section. I head there first and may times wear myself out looking. If only I could win the lotto I could open my own clothing store.

Welcome back Charlotte and shop until you drop.:)

Robin414
02-09-2016, 09:44 PM
Welcome back Charlotte, glad to hear you're feeling better! I love window shopping myself and noticing what the ladies are wearing, I sooo take note of that these days 😊

EllieMayxxx
02-09-2016, 11:34 PM
Thanks for the replies ladies! I found out that my grandma is going to pay for driving lessons so i can apply for more jobs and jobs that are further away! That also means that I won't just be window shopping anymore! Im so excited