PDA

View Full Version : not the only one

Jordan1984
02-09-2016, 03:29 PM
Hi all

First post for maybe a year wow time flies

So back in the summer around July, I noticed for the first time, in my village that there is other girl like myself apart from the age. She is maybe 60 and I am 31.
I was driving down a road and noticed her, perfectly fine looking, long dress but the bright yellow heels grabbed my attention. I looked in admiration and gave her a smile.

I was on my travels about 3 months later octoberish time and she was out again. Again dressed well but this time in a little road as I drove past I see her go into a house.

So now 5 months on and I have a job to measure/survey for the company I work for today and little and behold it's her house lol. As I was about to leave a gentleman comes out and speaks to me. There is me think is it you/her lol.

I start doing the job on Monday apart from the job what would you do if anything

Many thanks

Xx

Saikotsu
02-09-2016, 04:30 PM
Could be her husband or a brother. Might be her. Hard to say

TaraGrace
02-09-2016, 08:10 PM
hiya Jordan,

I can understand your enthousiasm, but to be honest I wouldn't do or say anything.
Keep in mind the amount of threads here of people worried about the mailmen suspecting something alone.. (not to mention the amount of courage it takes some of us to come out to atleast one person, let alone a stranger).

x Tara

Diversity
02-09-2016, 09:00 PM
In this situation, I wouldn't say anything. I'd just keep things professional and do my job.
Admittedly it would be tempting to say something but the time is wrong to do so.
Di

suzanne
02-09-2016, 11:28 PM
Probably the safest, surest thing to do is address her when she is en femme. Compliment her shoes, or dress, or over all look then leave it at that. In that moment, she is a woman to you, not CD, not trans. Don't say another word unless she actually chooses to engage in conversation with you. If she thanks you for the compliment then continues on her way, take it as a sign she's not comfortable speaking with you.