PDA

View Full Version : 6th time finally finding a supportive SO

LisaJ1
02-09-2016, 09:00 PM
It has been the 6th time I finally found a supportive SO.My last relationships,5 of them did not last.They knew I crossdress and it was never around them.2 were marriages that ended up in divorce and 3 were break ups.Told me it was the crossdressing or them.I could not give up the crossdressing.It was 2 years ago it last happened.My new SO is supportive and met her through a co worker of mine in December.Her name is Alexandra and we have been dating for 2 months now.She has made my life easier knowing she is fully supportive and we do things together.Alexandra and I love going shopping and getting our nails done together.I am much happier now that she is fully supportive.Alexandra even has told me about great places to shop at and getting to know Lisa as well.Alexandra knows I love shoes and has seen my shoe collection.Alexandra says Lisa is a great friend in her life and she was raised to love and accept people for who they are.My friends have seen a huge positive change since I met her and looking good for my future with her as my wife one day.

suzanne
02-09-2016, 09:10 PM
Fantastic! Sorry about all the failed relationships, but now you can breathe free. Enjoy every second you get to spend with this gem of gems.

Diversity
02-09-2016, 09:28 PM
Sorry to hear about your first five relationships, but glad to hear about you finding '6 times lucky'! You are so lucky to find a partner who is so accepting and willing to enjoy times together! Best wishes to you both!
Di

TrishaTX
02-09-2016, 09:30 PM
If you once don't succeed...try again! I had to get to #2 marriage and other relationships, to get my wife who I love and loves me. I am happy for you and any of us who gets accepted...

LisaJ1
02-09-2016, 10:11 PM
Alexandra makes shopping fun most of the time.I do let her pick something out for me when we go shopping.Last time was a pair of 4 inch dark navy heels reading my mind very well.