PDA

View Full Version : Feeling "normal"

AnnaBMarie
02-09-2016, 10:23 PM
As the final few hours spent as Anna comes to a close, I have been able to reflect a bit on how the feeling of dressing and acting female has changed over the past 5 days.

Initially there was the exhilaration of putting on the clothing and makeup and jewelry for the first time in forever, but that seemed to settle a bit over the weekend to a point where it just felt normal. Oh, it was still a treat to slip on a new pair of hose, and the amazing rush from going out dressed and walking along the waterfront was intense. But when I got home and took off the heels, it simply felt right to be Anna.

Not wanting to waste a moment, this morning as I dressed for work I put on hose and a skirt to have breakfast. I caught my reflection in the mirror and the dress shirt and skirt looked right. It looked like it should be normal. I would have given anything at that moment to walk out the door and show up for work as Anna.

Tomorrow morning I'll wake up and try to go back to my male role, missing the Anna that I became and the time when I felt normal.

sometimes_miss
02-09-2016, 10:35 PM
Oh, it was still a treat to slip on a new pair of hose, and the amazing rush from going out dressed and walking along the waterfront was intense. .
It's this feeling that somehow separates us into two types; some feel a rush, an exhilarating feeling, even sexual arousal from getting dressed as a female. Others, a sense of relief and calm. Then there's potential confusion which can also be demonstrated, as young males will often get sexually aroused at the drop of a hat, and when this occurs while they are getting dressed up or are already dressed up (in some type of female garments) and wind up thinking that it's the clothes that did it. That REALLY messes us up.