PDA

View Full Version : Wow...Such a slippery Slope....

curvious
02-10-2016, 09:07 PM
For years I have been wearing thongs and g-strings and soft satin tanks from Bodyaware, trying to convince myself that these were made for men. 've slowly graduated to wearing my running tights around the house and yard. I travel for a living and have finally taken the plunge with bra's chemises, hose, a wig (I've gone through 3 due to purging), heels, a skirt and top and now make-up. I am really starting to enjoy putting on my face and eyes, wig and dressing completely. Nothing is more relaxing than going back to my hotel and slipping into a soft Chemise with garters and hose and some heels. I love looking a my painted toenails and strutting around my room in heels is an absolute dream... Now I know why women have so many heels. I have been shavingmy entire body for years and now I am finally putting the whole package together.
I am hoping to make it to PA this spring to the Forum in Harrisburg. I am also slowly edging to walking outside and night fully dressed, though I haven't yet. I am just so discouraged every morning putting on my drab and going to work. It is such a downer.
I am addicted :)

GenevieveF
02-11-2016, 02:06 AM
From one road warrior to another, this describes my story as well as i sit dressed in my hotel room.

I'm addicted as well.

Beverley Sims
02-11-2016, 08:53 AM
One day you will reach the crest and down that slippery slope you will go. :-)

Krisi
02-11-2016, 09:51 AM
If you're traveling and in towns where nobody knows you, you have the perfect opportunity to dress and go out on the town. I would do that in a minute if I had the opportunity that you have.

My advice is, dress casually and not as a hooker. Don't forget a purse. Go somewhere safe like a shopping mall or a city park.

DeeArel
02-11-2016, 10:35 AM
... I travel for a living... I am also slowly edging to walking outside...

Many of us travel on a regular basis. Let us know when you decide to walk outside and in what city. It is always easier to get out with a friend.