PDA

View Full Version : Surfing Under The Radar (Well,not quite...)

Michelle-Leigh
02-11-2016, 08:33 AM
Now that I am unable to shave my face clean without repercussions, I still enjoy an occasional outing in rather feminine women's clothes. I just enjoyed a trip to the grocery store, where I picked up some knee-highs and Caress women's body wash. I just can't resist strolling around a store in my furry girly boots !

http://i642.photobucket.com/albums/uu143/michelleleighb/IMG_1294.jpg (http://s642.photobucket.com/user/michelleleighb/media/IMG_1294.jpg.html)

Beverley Sims
02-11-2016, 08:58 AM
Why can't you go around clean shaven?

It's a new and sexy look for you.

Just convince others that beards are scruffy.

Krisi
02-11-2016, 09:23 AM
Yes, why can't you shave? A lot of men are clean shaven.

Michelle-Leigh
02-11-2016, 09:23 AM
Why can't you go around clean shaven?

It's a new and sexy look for you.

Just convince others that beards are scruffy.

Wife throws a fit if I shave, she loves the cookie-duster.

Krisi
02-11-2016, 09:45 AM
Is that because she wants to keep you from dressing or for some other reason?

I don't know about your relationship with your wife, but in my marriage, I don't think my wife would be so pushy about such personal things as shaving the face.

rachelatshop
02-11-2016, 12:41 PM
Sorry this is my first time posting a reply and having some problems. i think that you might be being a little harsh on Michelle. I have had a beard for the past 40 years. My wife and all of our friends in the community only know me with that beard. To shave it off would cause many questions. I love my wife so much that I will gladly give up some things if it makes it easier for her. My dressing is only between the two of us and not shared.

mechamoose
02-11-2016, 12:49 PM
My wife's only condition for my presentation is that I keep *all* my fur. (I can trim it, but I have to keep it)

It causes more than a little confusion sometimes, but part of me *enjoys* that.

My furry boots have nothing to do with my boots...

- MM

Julie Denier
02-11-2016, 01:11 PM
Great that you could get out for a while - nice pics! ;)

Chelsea B
02-12-2016, 09:23 PM
Sorry this is my first time posting a reply and having some problems. i think that you might be being a little harsh on Michelle. I have had a beard for the past 40 years. My wife and all of our friends in the community only know me with that beard. To shave it off would cause many questions. I love my wife so much that I will gladly give up some things if it makes it easier for her. My dressing is only between the two of us and not shared.

I have exactly the same problem (and the fact that my goatee covers up a receding chin). It is going to take some time and work to get to the point when I can shave it off, and it's ultimately going to be her call, for the same reasons Rachel states.

Robin414
02-12-2016, 10:43 PM
Wow Michelle, you can totally rock the chic look! I'm fortunate in my wife doesn't like the face fur thing...neither do I...yuk 😝

annecwesley
02-13-2016, 08:03 AM

This sounds very much like my own situation. Nevertheless, I hope someday my wife will relent and agree that it's time for my chin to see some sunshine - without repercussions.

Sarah Beth
02-13-2016, 08:28 AM
I grew facial hair in high school and kept it for years, a lot of that had to do with trying to compensate for the feelings I had about myself for being a CD and bi. After I had been married for about four years my wife told me one day that she didn't like it and never really had and said it bothered her so I shaved it off. Now to be honest if I had facial hair I wouldn't want to look at myself when I was dressed at all. Everyone is different and each to their own but my object is to do my best to look feminine and feel feminine and while I know I am not ever going to achieve the look I really want having facial hair would I think for me ruin the moment completely.

Sara Jessica
02-13-2016, 08:56 AM
I have had a beard for the past 40 years. My wife and all of our friends in the community only know me with that beard. To shave it off would cause many questions.

And we all know that the first question everyone would ask is "did you shave that beard off because you are a crossdresser???"

Why does there have to be 50 questions from anyone with respect to our personal grooming?

Krisi
02-13-2016, 09:02 AM
Shaving your face is not like shaving your legs or chest. It's perfectly normal for a man to shave every morning and have no facial hair. Of course it's perfectly normal for one to have a beard as well. Your choice. Or your wife's choice I suppose.

For me, looking like a bearded lady would take the fun out of being Krisi.

Also, at my age, I don't need to look any older.

lingerieLiz
02-13-2016, 10:56 PM
I've never had a beard and don't have a lot of facial or body hair so I can't relate except I know guys that it is their trademark. Funny when I was in my pre teens I wanted to be this huge beast of a guy. I ended up looking more like a girl and getting harassed by guys.

OCCarly
02-13-2016, 11:51 PM
Thank God my wife doesn't like facial hair.

Barbara147
02-15-2016, 03:44 PM
I grew a mustache once when I was trying to be "normal", but most of the time I don't fight my need to explore my feminine self. Now, I shave my face, my underarms, my chest, and my pubis. For some reason, I no longer have hair on my legs so I don't have that problem anymore.