PDA

View Full Version : If you were to be reincarnated would you prefer returning as...

nikkiwindsor
02-11-2016, 11:33 PM
If you were to be reincarnated would you prefer returning as a cis-male or cis-female or again somewhere along the crossdressing or transgender continuum and why?

For me, my first choice would be returning as a cis-girl. My second choice would be as a M2F transexual. I'd simply be so much more content and happy as a woman whether cis or transgendered.

mechamoose
02-11-2016, 11:41 PM
I'd totally return as a GG if I could. (Regardless of species)

Sexual interest would be 'up for grabs'

- Metempsychosical Moose

Sulley_Monster
02-11-2016, 11:44 PM
I would definitely want to come back as a cis-girl.

Georgette_USA
02-11-2016, 11:58 PM
Hate these shoulda coulda woulda questions.
I assume you would want to know you were reincarnated, if you believe in such things. First off if you were cis-male or cis-female implies you have no gender identity problems, hence you are content with your lot in life. No way to tell if you would be more content, what if you were not a good looking woman. As for being a MtF TS it is not all fun and games. It can be a lifetime of frustrations for many. Too tall, Too big, Too hairy, Too much of a bass voice. Yes surgeries and training can help with some of that, but not cheap. I would not be who I am if my life had been very different. I have met many CDs that would make great MtF TS and transition.

On a personal note and not to offend you, you say you are Gender Fluid, so maybe you are not as Fluid as you imply, as most MtF TS that take it all the way to SRS are not Fluid. If you wanted to be a MtF TS, without meeting you, you could be if you were so inclined.

shawnsheila
02-12-2016, 12:14 AM
I would want to be a cis-gal here if that were possible ;)

nikkiwindsor
02-12-2016, 12:18 AM
Georgette, you bring up some very good points...have you been a debater? Nikki

Jazzy Jaz
02-12-2016, 01:29 AM
I would choose to have a womans body (of my choosing of course since this thread is just a fantasy), but I would want to have my same internal personality, gender balance, fetishes, and definately sexual orientation.

Likewise Charlotte, I too believe in reincarnation. Just thought I should clarify that since part of my post might have made it sound like I don't.

EllieMayxxx
02-12-2016, 02:07 AM
I believe in reincarnation. I would love to come back as a woman and live a life being happy with my gender.

BillieAnneJean
02-12-2016, 02:09 AM
If I could be reincarnated I would choose to be myself so that I could have a chance to do it better.

Like Bill Murry in the movie "Groundhog Day".

Nikkilovesdresses
02-12-2016, 05:31 AM
If you were to be reincarnated...

You speak as if there were some doubt about it?

Given nature's obvious sense of humour (how else would you explain Donald Trump or Sarah Palin?) I'd be wary what you wish for.

Menstruation, child birthing pain and menopause seem like three very good reasons to me not to come back as a woman. Then there's the whole career thing - who'd really want to be Margaret Thatcher or Cherie Blair in order to succeed?

Yes, my kneejerk response would be 'I wanna be a really cute girl', but honestly, isn't life way easier for men?

Hate these shoulda coulda woulda questions.

No you don't :)

Jazzy Jaz
02-12-2016, 05:40 AM
Easier doesn't neccesarily mean more fulfilling.

Bobbi46
02-12-2016, 06:39 AM
If I were reincarnated then I would come back as I am but come back at a much younger age, maybe late teens or early twenties. Then I could take advantage of younger fashions but as I got older acceptance although getting better now would absolute heaven in the future where it would be quite the norm for cross dressers, and everybody else like us could walk about outside without any fears of rejection or aggression from those that do not understand us, as of course there would not be any non accepters around as there would be more of us than them.

mechamoose
02-12-2016, 06:49 AM
I believe in reincarnation. I would love to come back as a woman and live a life being happy with my gender.

The twisted part of this is, if that happened, you wouldn't have any knowledge of your previous life. You might be just as unhappy with your physical form.

Katey888
02-12-2016, 07:07 AM
I read somewhere that the world's population is now growing so fast in the 2nd and 3rd world, and life expectancy is extending so much in the first world that there will soon be more people alive than have ever existed and expired before... That is going to put a strain on the provision of new souls when there aren't enough available to reincarnate... :confused: Probably time to find a new world...

Well, in all honesty, I think I've done male-with-a-twist... Pansexual, cis-female, heiress to a billionaire's fortune sounds like fun... :yahoo: (but you're going to say I can't choose my status, right...? Some fantasy this is turning out to be... :doh:)

A cis-female in a Sierra Leone shantytown sounds like not much of a recipe for happiness... :(

I think I'll stick with what I've got - things could be much, much worse...

Or come back as a cat...? Cats have it all.... :D

Katey x

mechamoose
02-12-2016, 07:21 AM
Who says all those souls need to come from THIS little dustball?

Space is big. Really big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind-bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist, but that's just peanuts to space.

- Douglas Adams

Yah, cats. Being a cat would be nice. Don't try and ask them though, they don't care.

Maybe a Honey Badger? They care even less :)

ADANY
02-12-2016, 07:25 AM
Girl - would be nice to fully experience the other gender. I already know what it is like to be a male.

Nine
02-12-2016, 07:27 AM
Do you believe that the grass is more green in an other place, in an other time, in an other way of being or living ?
I take what I get...
Sure if I can choose, why not to be different that I am today ?
So... yes I would like to be a girl.... a CD girl maybe !!!

Krisi
02-12-2016, 09:02 AM
I am coming back as a female. I was a female in my previous life.

Robin414
02-12-2016, 09:11 AM
Totally as a GG, pretty sure I was last go around and must have though being a dude would be cool (getting to fight with swords on horse back 'n stuff), maybe back then sure but in this age, chics have it made!

Crissy Kay
02-12-2016, 09:35 AM
Only if I could be born on another planet in a different galaxy!!!

Krisi
02-12-2016, 09:42 AM
The downside of being reincarnated as a female is, you might end up in one of the parts of the world where women are considered "property". You might have to wear a robe and cover your face and hair.

Or, you might be born into poverty and have none of the nice things we have.

JeanTG
02-12-2016, 10:07 AM
Genuine female no doubt.

rockerreds
02-12-2016, 10:18 AM
Like I am now, only with female parts!

Georgette_USA
02-12-2016, 05:44 PM
OK as an atheist who does not believe in all these souls / reincarnation / heaven - hell, I do like to debate these shoulda coulda woulda or wishes posts. Not so much debate as like to be contrary. I am a realist and believe we make our own lot in life. Knew I was not a normal male, and after years of research and thinking back on my youth figured I was a TS, and worked towards fixing that. Realize not all can make or want to fix their lot in life. As some have pointed out being a female in some places are not all fun and roses.

Love these shows on peoples past lives or ancestors, even though with all the past vast unwashed multitudes, so many have/were someone great.

S. Lisa Smith
02-12-2016, 05:51 PM
If I come back, I want to be a dog in a loving household!!!

steph_2015
02-12-2016, 05:53 PM
Trans love my silicone boy toys but love a true female so why not have both

Jenny22
02-12-2016, 07:15 PM
Many have mentioned or made reference to two things re: coming back as a female: 1. You'd HAVE to know that you were a male in your past life, or it wouldn't matter. You'd just be born a female. 2. If you couldn't be the female you wanted to be, you could have major problems / challenges for what you really were. Now, if I could pick what I wanted to come back as, knowing I had been a male that was born in the wrong body, it would be female for sure.

Dana44
02-12-2016, 07:31 PM
I don't think we can get into a gender that we want. But for me if I come back. I hope that I can just be one gender. Yeah that would be good enough male or female. But happy with what you are.

Angie G
02-12-2016, 08:51 PM
I'd want to be a real girl. Knowing I was a guy in my former life.:hugs:
Angie

Mickitv
02-12-2016, 09:13 PM
Great question. I know I should say a female but I had so much fun as a male. I would choose a female just to know what it is like not to hide who I am.

I Am Paula
02-12-2016, 10:03 PM
A lama, or a Lama. The beast of burden, or the holy teacher.

lemon_meringue_tie
02-12-2016, 10:26 PM
Cis-woman, for sure. My body is a cruel joke. But that's the present version of myself talking. Who knows, maybe in my next life I'll be a woman that wants to be man.

Sometimes Steffi
02-13-2016, 12:01 AM
Hermaphrodite. some from column M and some from column F.

Just joking, but I'd like to be able to switch back and forth.

Sin
02-13-2016, 05:47 AM
I would like to be born with both male and female genitals in working order and be properly both sexes.

charlene#2
02-13-2016, 06:54 AM
stupid me,what is cis-woman.just dont understand cis.

Cheryl T
02-13-2016, 11:28 AM
A female for sure.
I've lived this life already (at least some, I do hope there's more to come) and I would want to experience it as a woman the next time around.

karen inside
02-13-2016, 01:35 PM
My saying is: "One day, in the next life, I hope to meet this beautiful woman that is inside of me".

When you are naturally kind to others, sympathetic to their problems and a good listener, sometimes emotional and always helpful, you got to know there is something else going on in your head besides being a neanderthal which doesn't work for me. But for now this is my place in this world and the fact that I have raised a sucessful well adjusted daughter by myself gives me all the joy in the world. Next time around I'm sure it will be even better!

Alexann
02-13-2016, 02:51 PM
I would be happy being me again. A bigger bum would be nice

Georgette_USA
02-13-2016, 05:04 PM
stupid me,what is cis-woman.just dont understand cis.

Cisgender is a term for someone who has a gender identity that aligns with what they were assigned at birth. The term was created for referring to "non-transgender" people without alienating transgender people.

I always hate when mainly men say Real Girl. I guess all the Post-Op TS are FAKE girl. And hate when men call me girl, that is a young female. I am a grown woman. I don't refer to them as boys.

Glendy
02-13-2016, 05:46 PM
I would want to come back as female, since I've been a male in this life, which is good so far. Since I started crossdressing I do think how much better it would probably be if I did have all the female parts and feelings that come with a female body but then again I don't know if I was a female would it feel just as good as when I crossdress.

Sweet Jonie
02-13-2016, 05:55 PM
I wish I had been born a woman.

Lorileah
02-13-2016, 06:04 PM
In my book (available online in my blog somewhere on this interwebs thingy) my protagonist is a transwoman who, with the help of her partner, finds that she did have previous lives and they were always female. In fact, in her current life she was born male but transitioned...finding love with her true soulmate who has always been her soul mate and has always been male. So that is how I see reincarnation and this knowing or ability to find your past lives.

As far as number of souls, no one has ever said new ones are not be made even as we speak. So why couldn't this life the first of many?

(book available by PM if'n y'all want to read or you have insomnia)

HollyGreene
02-13-2016, 09:54 PM
I really wish that I had been born female. I wasn't, so I guess that's one reason why I'm a TV/CD.
So if I had another life, yes I'd like to be female.
I wouldn't go for gender realignment though. I don't think my body would end up as I wanted it, and my chromosomes would still be male.

Robin777
02-13-2016, 10:34 PM
I would like to come back as a GG. I do believe in my past life I was a female.

sometimes_miss
02-14-2016, 07:59 AM
A normal, straight guy in a western developed country. OH, and I'd like to be rich, too, while you're at it.

T. Fonda
02-14-2016, 10:15 AM
I would definitely want to be the male me again, but just a smaller version. 5'6" 125 lbs and a size 8 shoe rather than 6'4" 250 lbs and size 24 (men's) shoe.

Contessa
02-14-2016, 10:25 AM
I think that I would return as I am. Hopefully with the ability to have SRS. As I would have to be a gay woman. I can't be sure if that would happen. Sure I would be better with some hips and more rounder boobs. But I wouldn't be able to assure my feelings.

Contessa

Maria Blackwood
02-14-2016, 12:20 PM
A pirate queen

AshleyJames
02-14-2016, 12:59 PM
GG although a cat would indeed be nice.

fly2188
02-14-2016, 05:33 PM
I'd pick cis-girl.

Kiersten
02-14-2016, 06:14 PM
For the second time around, I would like to come back as a Female.

phylis anne
02-14-2016, 09:36 PM
Hmm female here but wiht my luck I would come back as a french poodle in season and surrounded by pitbulls in the dog pound :devil: then I wake up

aussie cd
02-15-2016, 06:16 PM
love to come back male however with all the typical female traits - on blockers from young age to grow up looking female but have the extras down below (so no SRS)....someone like a Carmen Carrera .......and then FLAUNT IT :)

mechamoose
02-15-2016, 06:30 PM
A lama, or a Lama. The beast of burden, or the holy teacher.

And all I see is Kuzco from "The Emperor's New Groove".

My youngest is a drama llama, with all the appropriate noises.

<3

Mandy Faye
02-15-2016, 07:26 PM
Without a doubt ... FEMALE !! Although ... I would probably be in trouble all the time ... lol

AllieSF
02-15-2016, 08:03 PM
I would want to come back as a large and glorious bird of prey, like an eagle, probably male so I would have all the fancy plumage, sorry girls. I have always dreamed of soaring high above the earth on the gentle winds looking at all the glorious sites down below. I would also have a strict diet so as not to eat any of those toxin laced food scraps that I may occasionally find.

michellechong
02-15-2016, 08:32 PM
If.....I would prefer to be a beautiful GC, if not a straight man but no repetition of present life please.

Gretchen_To_Be
02-15-2016, 09:05 PM
I'd come back as Taylor Swift, with all of her gifts, yet knowing I'm really me inside ;) A close second would be Blake Lively. Third place goes to Jessica Alba. Hey, a girl can dream, right?

NZ_Dawn
02-15-2016, 11:09 PM
I dream of coming back as a GG. Let me know if I re-join the group and you recognise me. (:-)

Athena_
02-17-2016, 09:09 AM
As others have said, coming back as a cat would be nice. Maybe after that, coming back as a GG.

pamela7
02-17-2016, 09:44 AM
i'd come back as a virus :-)

StefaniLara
02-17-2016, 11:08 PM
I'd want to cone back as a cis female since that's what I should have been in the first place.

RylieM
02-17-2016, 11:24 PM
Id prefer to come back all girl I sometime feel like I shoulda been one to start with maybe I did something bad in a past life idk

Anita Cosmolover
02-17-2016, 11:33 PM
100% without any shadow of doubt a woman!

It has always been my dream to be a model - a COSMO covergirl!

ashley_addams76
02-17-2016, 11:35 PM
kate middleton

SharonDenise
02-17-2016, 11:49 PM
As a woman!

Tanya+
02-20-2016, 08:34 AM
happy in my skin

Sabrina133
02-20-2016, 10:42 AM
Absolutely come back as a genetic girl.

T. Fonda
02-20-2016, 03:33 PM
I much smaller version of myself

Milly1410
02-21-2016, 01:46 AM
It wouldn't be bad to be back as a boy, but definitely i'd choose girl too.

Kaylaccrem
02-21-2016, 03:54 AM
As a hot sensual woman that turns me on

~Katelyn~
02-21-2016, 05:24 AM
If I was to come back reincarnated as someone it would all female.

NewBrendaLee
04-04-2016, 01:53 PM
I want to be a female

Karmen
04-04-2016, 03:53 PM
Definitely as a cis-girl, a beautiful and a rich one, if possible, so I could wear all those beautiful female stuff you can buy. :battingeyelashes:

LIKETODRESS2
04-04-2016, 03:58 PM
if i could return my chose A girly girl

Pat
04-04-2016, 05:29 PM
I don't believe in reincarnation (I didn't in my last life, either.) But if I could choose, I'd prefer to come back as a lithe, feminine, first-world male who discovers his TG thing before going through male puberty and has the resources to avoid it. Then I could really enjoy this and score 100% on this game. I don't want to be cis-anything until I've won this level. ;)

AnnieMac
04-04-2016, 05:54 PM
A cow in India.

Bobbi46
04-04-2016, 06:25 PM
A bicycle saddle on a ladies cycle!! haha. Joking aside, the same as I am now but turn the clock back umpteen years.

Dana44
04-04-2016, 07:23 PM
I would want to be happy in my skin as a male or a female.

Samantha Clark
04-04-2016, 08:56 PM
I want to come back as a crossdresser, but without the guilt and anxiety. Oh, and a bit more passable would be nice! :D And maybe an earlier coming out.

Meghan4now
04-04-2016, 09:07 PM
Reincarnation is a religeous belief. But it's ok as long as it is not christian

Dana44
04-04-2016, 09:41 PM
I don't think reincarnation is not a religious belief. It is believed by many in this world who are not connected to any religion.

PattyT
04-05-2016, 07:09 AM
I don't believe in reincarnation, but to answer the question someone with theurage to start going out en femme much earlier than I did. I'm okay with my gender but am not okay with male attire at all. I do like some feminine things such as female attire. I like living in both the male and female worlds.

Angie G
04-05-2016, 10:55 AM
I want to return as a full blown woman knowing I was a man in my past life. And would hope to look as good as you do as a girl hun.:hugs:
Angie

Kate Simmons
04-05-2016, 11:38 AM
I already have many times. There is usually planning involved ahead of time to learn lessons. I have both men and women many times over the centuries according to need. This time, however, I've merged both since this is my final physical incarnation.:battingeyelashes::)

rah
04-05-2016, 12:08 PM
most probably i would prefer to be a girl. being a guy is not as easy as it seems especially if you are a attention seeking ***** like me ;)

nikkiwindsor
04-05-2016, 12:55 PM
Angie,

I like your thoughts about not only coming back as a woman but KNOWING that you were a man in a previous life. That would make it all the more special being a woman and not taking it for granted. And if the comment about "hoping to look as good as you do as a girl hun" was meant for me, that was very special to me and much appreciated! :) hugs always...Nikki

prene
04-14-2016, 04:57 AM
100% as a girl

Lee Andrews
04-14-2016, 05:51 AM
If I could, the only thing different I would like is to be 6" shorter and less stocky. I love being a guy with a love of the finer feminine side of life.

MarcellaMcNul
04-14-2016, 06:45 AM
According to my ex-gf who is a total believer, I was probably female in my past life and will definitely be female in my next. By her prediction I don't have to worry about it, it's already in the bag!

BLUE ORCHID
04-14-2016, 07:17 AM
Hi Nikki :hugs:, It's just my luck to come back as a lady and end up a Female to male Crossdresser.:daydreaming:

nikkiwindsor
05-13-2016, 06:53 PM
I still wish to come back as a woman...when I go to bed at night I often hope I'll awake as female.

Mykaa
05-13-2016, 07:06 PM
If I had a choice, thats a big thing to ask for in this situation, I will say Given a Choice, I am happy being me, for the first time ever, I am truly happy, I see nothing wrong with me, If I was asked If I had the choice, Id say I'll do it all over again, just let me have this wisdom I have now a whole lot sooner, Why not? :)

marlacd
05-13-2016, 08:36 PM
It's a good thing I bookmarked Urban Dictionary. Then, I can go look up all of these terms that I see getting posted, and haven't the foggiest notion what their meaning is.

I'd go female, and cross my fingers that I'd land in a western country.

Tommie.
05-13-2016, 10:13 PM
Absolutely female with prior knowledge!

CCDTanya42
05-15-2016, 11:16 PM
Ideal would be to come back as a hot bisexual female. Envious of the female form and would love to be a highly sexual female

mechamoose
05-16-2016, 03:21 AM
I do believe in reincarnation, I have REALLY weird thoughts and memories if I didn't. I believe that each life is meant for us to learn something, something our soul needs to understand.

If that means that I face the world in a skirt while being tragically male, then there is a reason.

I *think* my theme in this cycle is activism. Fighting to make it better for someone else.

I care a TON more about others than I do about myself. Discuss.

<3

- MM

jazmine
05-16-2016, 04:38 PM
Cis-Female. Without a doubt.

sara66
05-16-2016, 04:42 PM
if I could come back as a sleek hot girl, not a chubby girl version of me.

Alexa CD
05-16-2016, 05:17 PM
If I could start again knowing what I do now that would be nice.

I'd would without a doubt come back as a cis-girl, I just prefer female traits and characteristics. If I had a second choice I think I would come back a trans girl, as long as I went through a female puberty instead of a male one at the proper time I'd be ok, although I still wouldn't be reassigned I don't think. I'd like to know what it would have been like to have that, or better to have been a cis-girl.

Virginia1983
05-16-2016, 05:27 PM
Girlfriend/wife of a professional soccer player and mother of his children.

Virginia1983
05-24-2016, 08:40 PM
Perfect!

Beverley Sims
05-25-2016, 06:21 AM
If I could come back looking how I did when I was twenty and the knowledge I have now...........

I could be in sooo much trouble.... :-)

Fiona123
05-25-2016, 07:27 AM
Cis Female for me🌺

trishacd
05-25-2016, 07:58 AM
I would come back as a girl

abby054
05-25-2016, 08:03 AM
I'd go female, and cross my fingers that I'd land in a western country.

You make a very good point. There is a big difference between being female in a matriarchal and free society than being female in the all too large part of the world that is patriarchal and oppressive to females. There is likewise a big difference in the participation in this forum from each of those parts of the world.

Clodagh
05-25-2016, 10:52 AM
I would come back the same, but with the freedom, opportunity and confidence to dress sooner, more often and better.

Angie G
05-25-2016, 10:58 AM
[QUOTE=nikkiwindsor;3896058]If you were to be reincarnated would you prefer returning as a cis-male or cis-female or again somewhere along the crossdressing or transgender continuum and why?

For me, my first choice would be returning as a cis-girl. My second choice would be as a M2F transexual. I'd simply be so much more content and happy as a woman whether cis or transgendered.[/QUOT
I want to come back as a real live girl

susmitha
07-04-2016, 01:42 AM
I have a lot of feminine feelings. Also, I like to dress fem always in private. I like only the female role in the bed room. But I still don't know whether I should be reborn as male or female. Let me not be reborn. That is best.

Rita Leigh
07-04-2016, 02:21 PM
Most definitely, I would want to come back as a GG, and enjoy all of the ups and downs of growing up from a pink baby into a cute girl into a pretty teenager and finally into a woman...loved for my femininity and partnership as a loving and caring spouse and finally as a mother.

Lana Mae
07-04-2016, 04:49 PM
I would return as myself back when I had a 28 inch waist and long hair! ( now 40 inch and balding lol) Know what I know now 'cause I knew nothing about crossdressing just that from time to time I liked to wear panties. I could start crossdressing much earlier in life!! Lana Mae

Georgette_USA
07-04-2016, 10:42 PM
Not sure about re-incarnation.

My bad luck would be to come back as a born female but have GD to be a man, and have to go thru all this crap in reverse.

Not that all this hasn't been interesting and am happy how it has turned out.

BUT

My best hope would to be happy however I turn out.

Jane G
07-05-2016, 06:45 PM
Well now I have googled cis girl. It would be cis girl every time.

Krisi
07-06-2016, 06:43 PM
I was a female in my former life. That would be my choice in my next life, but not if I was to be reincarnated in one of the cultures where females have less rights than males.

Janine cd
07-06-2016, 10:09 PM
My dream is that there is reincarnation and that I may finally find my true female self.

Anita Cosmolover
07-07-2016, 01:53 AM
If I was reincarnated, I'd definitely want to come back as a woman. If I was single, I'd most likely start the transition process - go on hormones at least. I'm hetro-sexual, but I need to be a woman!

Yinlingyen
07-07-2016, 08:26 PM
I would want to return as a true female.
Nothing less. Being able to live life as it was meant to be.

nikkiwindsor
08-26-2016, 08:13 PM
Does anyone feel they've been reincarnated?

docrobbysherry
08-26-2016, 09:01 PM
Jesus Christ---------------------:D

Cassiek
08-26-2016, 09:46 PM
I would love to return as a girl

jen_ross
08-26-2016, 10:05 PM
I would sign up to come back as a girl, as long as it's in a developed country where women have some semblance of rights. I guess we're talking a one directional timelines because I sure would not want to be a woman in say, 1400 AD. Since it's just a fantasy, can I also request being in the top 40% of attractiveness? I want to be born into a fairly prosperous family too. Actually I think it would be cool if in heaven you could choose to flip back and forth at will.

jennifer0918
08-27-2016, 01:16 AM
I would like to come back female or transgender but I would like to start my transition at an early age.As ts woman I would not escort but productive and embrace my womanhood.

Michelle123
08-27-2016, 07:07 AM
well, since this is just a fantasy, I would have to say that there would be so many things I would require, should I be able to come back as I wish I could. First of all, I would want to come back as a female for sure, But only if I came back as an American woman. Possibly British also. I would want to be born in the same era also. And...Most of all, I would want to keep my desires as they are now. This includes my desires to wear foundations (girdles, corselettes) also nylon stockings, nylon slips, etc. My excitement level when wearing these items would need to be the same as it is now. I would also want to be lesbian, with a preference for women who feel the same as me in the clothing tastes.
So many rules and requierments...lol. but oh how wonderful if I could have this fantasy come true.

Savannah_Skye
08-27-2016, 08:41 AM
I would come back as a cis-girl like most of the group it appears but not a cat, though I do enjoy being on the tg/cd spectrum.

If in reincarnated on another plantet, I'd would be the daughter of Krytpon. I already rocked (at least in my head) as Supergirl at a comic-con.

Fiona123
08-28-2016, 11:44 AM
I girl. I would like to experience puberty as a female. Wierd, I know.

Jamie Erikson
08-28-2016, 02:01 PM
I'd love to come back as a girl, so I could be freer to play with makeup and get facial piercings, and my belly pierced.

MissVirginia-Mae
08-30-2016, 10:28 AM
GG....Totally!!!!

I would love to experience growing up as a little girl with a pink room etc and going to Prom, College, getting married, having kids and being a grandmother.
Would love to pass on as an old old lady having done all these things.....