PDA

View Full Version : Valentine day - focus on your so! Spoil them!!!

SHY KIM
02-12-2016, 06:08 PM
Hello all,
Just a suggestion, many of us of who's SO knows of our softer side, may want to consider making Valentines Day totally about our loved one and not bring THE CD aspect into the evening.
I'm sure not all of us would agree, but by any means, I hope many of you would love for a whole evening to be devoted to our partner and TOTALY revolve around them.
Just words from a "long time" happily married person
Kim

Chelsea B
02-12-2016, 08:24 PM
I couldn't agree more.
Especially those of us who have understanding SO's, to whatever extent. Show them how much we appreciate them!

Fortuneta
02-12-2016, 08:49 PM
No doubt, don't miss out! They are special people!

TrishaTX
02-12-2016, 08:52 PM
every year no matter what I always do....we went to NY for vacation this year with friends...pastry, Italian food she is happy!

docrobbysherry
02-13-2016, 12:28 AM
I didn't begin dressing until we were separated. So, that was never an issue. However, I came to dread, Valentine's, her Bday, and Xmas. Did I spoil her? I thot I did. But, when I surprised her with a Mercedes, it was the wrong color. Diamond ring? Too small. Etc., etc. No matter what I got her it was NEVER good enuff.

So, good luck with "spoiling" your SO. I hope u r successful and that she appreciates it!:thumbsup:

Jane G
02-13-2016, 06:17 AM
I didn't begin dressing until we were separated. So, that was never an issue. However, I came to dread, Valentine's, her Bday, and Xmas. Did I spoil her? I thot I did. But, when I surprised her with a Mercedes, it was the wrong color. Diamond ring? Too small. Etc., etc. No matter what I got her it was NEVER good enuff.

So, good luck with "spoiling" your SO. I hope u r successful and that she appreciates it!:thumbsup:

Sounds like life's a bitch Doc. Good list of first world problems there. Enjoy them!

ADANY
02-13-2016, 07:47 AM
I agree with Kim. There are times when we all have our pink glasses on. So if you have an understanding and supportive SO, then make sure that at least for one day you make it about her and not you. Hopefully she will try doing something similar and it is a win-win for both.

Jess S.
02-13-2016, 08:23 AM
Kim, A great suggestion it is!

heatherdress
02-13-2016, 08:32 AM
Kim - Excellent suggestion. Thanks.

Ally 2112
02-13-2016, 09:01 PM
Always take care of your girl especially on valentines day make it about her because just my opin it is about her .If she does something nice for you even better it shows love from both sides .Believe me i have had 2 chances and kinda blown it both times .It was not just about the cding there were other issues also