pulled into het house she opened her
purse and gave me her vf black lace
panties.

TrishaTX
02-12-2016, 08:49 PM
younger for me ...those satin night gowns awesome

adrienner99
02-13-2016, 11:22 AM
One foray into my mother's closet and a teetering walk in her high heels. Then I sat at her vanity and put on her Revlon Cherries in the Snow lipstick. My life was different from that moment forward...

dana digs sweaters
02-13-2016, 11:30 AM
At 7 years old. 2nd grade.
My idea to dress up as a girl for Halloween.
Enough dress-up games with my sisters to go to school in their clothes for Halloween.
Of course they couldn't agree fast enough :)

Brenda Freeman
02-13-2016, 12:10 PM
I looked at catalogs every Christmas from when I was maybe 7 or 8, I loved how women looked in slips, girdles with garter snaps and hose. Loved the look and shape, also dresses. I think when I was maybe 13 I was alone and wandered into my moms drawer and found a girdle with garter snaps. I tried it on and with out even thinking tucked to get the feminine flat gusset look. I looked in the mirror and was amazed I looked like a girl and loved it. I added some nylons and snapped them in place it was like I new what I was doing. Well I was hooked now but scared as I was sure it was not what boys did. I did that a few more times when alone and eventually much much later in life explored the whole dressing thing and have not stopped since!

RADER
02-13-2016, 03:04 PM
At maybe 5 or 6 years old, trying on my Mothers girdles, and trying to walk in her heals.
Rader

kimberly c
02-13-2016, 04:53 PM
At a very early age when i saw women in magazines dressed in matching lingerie, bra, panties garter belts and stockings. I knew then thats what I wanted. Love all types of lingerie.

Kim

heatherdress
02-13-2016, 07:01 PM
I was hooked when I tried on a pair of black stilettos heels. My wife urged me to buy them for myself when we were shopping for shoes for her. She asked me why I like her in heels and then asked how I would feel wearing them myself. I purchased a pair, tried them on, and it was immediately obvious that I enjoyed wearing them. She then gave me some underwear to wear and applied eyeliner and lipstick. I was hooked.

Ally 2112
02-13-2016, 08:22 PM
I think i was hooked even before i actually dressed .I had urges for quite awhile and the first time i put a dress on there was no going back

missjoann
02-13-2016, 08:33 PM
It was easy for me , as my mother started dressing me when I was quite young around 3 or so...some 60 plus years later here I am ...miss joann...and very happy about it

lingerieLiz
02-13-2016, 10:36 PM
First time my mother put me in panties at the age of 4 or 5. I was out of clean underwear. The next day I hid all my underwear and told her none were clean. She had just done the laundry and knew they were. She did let me wear them another time. I told my dad I wanted to wear them all the time. He didn't say anything but I think he didn't think I was serious. Later he learned I was.

AmyVanessa
02-13-2016, 11:20 PM
I was hooked when I was about eleven years old. On Saturday nights my parents went out and I was alone, I would put on a bra, a dress and a pair of sandals with three inch heels, and spend the evening playing dress up. I loved being girly back then, and still do today.

Chelsea B
02-13-2016, 11:27 PM
At around 15, after several months of tentatively putting on panties and dresses, and working up through stockings to the realization that I had to be in full fem clothes.....that first time in full femme, with panties, bra, girdle, stockings, and dress...that's when I knew I was hooked.

Mandy Faye
02-14-2016, 12:13 AM
I hide my heels for many years, ... About 3 months ago , I bought some stockings... then some panties.... then some more heels .. then blouses, skirts ,leggings, boots, make-up, breasts, bra's, wigs, More make-up ..Then More make-up ... Lipstick, Fake nails, Nail polish ... BUT, I was completely IN when I shaved my body !! OMG !! So amazing. So eye-opening, So real !! I have never slept so good , am happy all the time with who I am ... I'm HOOKED and HAPPY !

yay.jenny
02-14-2016, 01:35 AM
I tried on some of my mother's lingerie when I was very young, maybe around 6 or 7 yo.

After that, I ventured into buying my own pantyhose at the local department store. I was around 13 and would only wear it at home when my parents were out of town.

My first real foray into CD'ing was in college. I decided to go as "a girl" for Halloween. I bought a tiny miniskirt and a polo from the local thrift store. I wore it with a cheap, heavy-metalish wig, sheer tights, and wingtip dress shoes. I had a really muscular build, so I wasn't fooling anyone. I played it off as a gag, but I was secretly thrilled to wear that for a whole evening!

Teresa
02-14-2016, 04:37 AM
Dawn,
I don't look at it as being hooked, I was born with a female trait and the combination of male/female got closely tied together with sex at the age of nine ! After that I was hooked more on female clothes rather than underwear. So many people in the sixties passed clothes around, I guess I was lucky having a sister who was given so many things.

Foxy Lady
02-14-2016, 04:47 AM
I was hooked for good after mom caught me in her girdle and nylons. the next weekend she made me spend the weekend fully dressed and that was over sixty years ago.

Leighcdmd
02-14-2016, 07:27 AM
An aunt put me in her pink panties when I was five or six. That was 60 years ago. Remember like it was yesterday. Started covertly dressing in sister's, mother's, aunt's lingerie and hose when they were not around. Did it every chance I got. Still do today.....but have my own (huge) wardrobe. Have loved every minute since day one. My aunt never knew the impact that one day had on my life.

sometimes_miss
02-14-2016, 07:52 AM
It wasn't initially the clothes; it was a person. He was the only person in my life that was ever nice to me; my only friend. So, I did what he liked to do, and part of that was dressing, and behaving, as his girlfriend. The 'hook' was the affection; at some point, I wanted to dress up, because it was the only time anyone touched me without hitting me, and like Pavlov's dogs who salivated at the thought that food might be coming, I dressed up in the anticipation of affection (even later, when it no longer arrived). The sex part didn't last long, so although it was uncomfortable, it didn't seem to be a big deal, and it didn't hurt anywhere's near as much as being beaten up. I didn't know how much it was messing my mind up until many years later. I knew I was 'hooked' when I continued to want to dress up and emulate girls even after he moved away and I never saw him anymore (I was 14 by then); the behavior remained, and does so to this day.

Lacey New
02-14-2016, 07:54 AM
When I was in my young teens, the girls for short skirts (jeans were not allowed for either gender back then). Dropping a pencil by your desk could be rewarded with upstarts of nylon panties, often garters and stockings. Curiosity got this cat when I would find a pair of my sisters or mothers panties left in the bathroom. Then the Pavlovian response took over. - put them on, excitement and then reward. Of course there was risk, but that was part of the game. Pictures of lingerie in catalogs helped reinforce the excitement and possibilities. Eventually, I graduated beyond panties for the added thrill and it took years to understand that, yes, I am a crossdresser and I enjoy dressing.

Sabrina133
02-14-2016, 09:36 AM
I knew I was hooked when, after dressing in my sister's skirt and blouse for the first time, i would see a cute girl in a cute outfit and wish i was wearing it. The desire was even more intense after my best friend became my boyfriend and i told him i liked to dress up. He would dress me up in his sisters clothes and we would be boyfriend girlfriend. It was awesome.

Jessica S
02-14-2016, 09:45 AM
I was about 5 and helping my mom with the laundry sorting socks and such. I pick up a pair of knee highs. They were different, felt different and want to put them on. After I did and saw how they felt I wanted to try more. Then when I was alone I tried on panties then pantyhose. I was hooked.

SHY KIM
02-14-2016, 10:28 AM
The time I slipped my mom's nylon footies on. I was 4 or 5 but loved the feel. As I grew older I was fascinated with nylons and learned how to read thanks to the Sears and J.C Penny catalogues ;)
Fond memories for sure

Jenniferathome
02-14-2016, 11:00 AM
I was a cross dresser and because of that, I stole some underwear from my sister at age 7 or 8. It was no article of clothing that "hooked" me.

Maria Blackwood
02-14-2016, 12:18 PM
I knew I was fully hooked when my closet contents ticked over 50% women's clothes. Yeah, not just a fetish. They now have their own closet and it's bigger than the drab one.

AshleyJames
02-14-2016, 01:08 PM
I had always sort of experimented with things I had borrowed from my moms dresser from around 13, but it wasn't until one day years later when I had the house to myself for a few hours that I pulled out an entire outfit of lingerie and put it on. It was then that I discovered what I had been longing for. Those silky thigh hi's attached to that black lacy garter belt, bra and perfectly fitting thong just felt so good and right. I was hooked.

rachelatshop
02-14-2016, 02:54 PM
I have never really thought to much about being hooked. I started like many of you, but stopping for long periods. Especially after marrying my wonderful wife. If I were to give any time to my being hooked persay I would have to say it would have to be about a 18 months ago when I tried on a pair of stockings on my hairless legs and had that amazing feeling on my legs that I had only been able to expierance rubbing my wife's legs.

wantstocrossdress
02-15-2016, 08:55 AM
when i started to keep the hosiery that mom threw out or i'd keep some of the stuff that she rarely wore anymore... this progressed to me having more feminine stuff than her now :D

Stephanie_CD_64
02-15-2016, 10:10 AM
I knew I was hooked from the very first time I was able to wear a pair of thigh highs and high heels.

I adore the feeling of women's clothes on my body.

christie
02-15-2016, 10:24 AM
It was a pair of pink cotton bikini cut panties, my mom's, they got mixed in with my clothes in the dryer. Static, what a happy accident.

summerbunny
02-15-2016, 10:36 AM
I looked in the mirror and seen an androgenous boy who looked good as a girl

Lily Catherine
02-15-2016, 10:49 AM
The first realization I was stuck with it was when I came back the 3rd time. Not so much the rule of 3 than realizing I had a subconscious motivation I still cannot fully vocalize, that it felt natural.

Then I put on a wig for the first time, before I ever knew makeup. I looked natural at least to myself. Not exactly pretty either but I knew for sure I would be carrying this around with me a long while.

An ever increasing level of female presentation - including that infamous phase of wanting to project a 'hot' image - was what ultimately convinced me.

JenniferR771
02-15-2016, 11:07 AM
School carnival about 1956. A boy was dressed as a woman to tell fortunes.
Next year a boy dressed as a woman for Halloween. His mother was a tall blond home-shop beautician. He wore a cute wig, little black dress, tall heels. At first we thought he was a substitute teacher. I was jealous, but shy. Totally fascinated.

XemmaX
02-15-2016, 02:47 PM
i guess when i was a teenager and my parents were away for the weekend and my first thought was crossdressing time and not about having a house party or anything!!

Alice Torn
02-15-2016, 03:05 PM
1968 The first time sister;s or mom;s nylons slinked onto my legs, the first time i put on sister's dress. Age 13 or 14, but with the ecstasy also came a barrage of guilt and shame after.

Lynette
02-15-2016, 03:54 PM
Nice for me it was my sisters girdles panties and stockings around the age of 9 or 10

ringo
02-15-2016, 04:06 PM
I remember asking my grandmother if it was okay to put on some stockings. That was around the age of 4, then i tried some clothes from my mum's closet. That was the first times, but i didn't think about it until i was about 17/18 years old, i started wondering what was this all about. I guess it didn't bother my younger self that much. Now i haven't stopped at all, on the contrary, i buy more and more clothes and shoes ! :)

CDRMolly
02-15-2016, 04:37 PM
For me it was when I was 13 or 14 wearing my sisters panties,pantyhose,bras,girdles,and dresses. when I was little, 4-5yrs old,my Aunts would dress me up as a little girl,I don't remember,but I have seen pictures of me in dresses with curly blond hair,cute!
Thanks,
Molly

Diversity
02-15-2016, 04:50 PM
Hi Dawn,
I'm a sixties guy, and I sure do remember being a 'loop-snatcher' and a 'loop-snatcher victim'. You just brought back a flood of good memories!
Anyways, back to your question about 'How did I know I was hooked on crossdressing?'
In my early years, it was an exploratory time, in that my mom used to leave her panties, bras, garter belts, and stockings in the bathroom. We only had one bathroom I our house. So I became curious, and found myself enjoying the feel of her panties, and stockings, as well as enjoying trying them on.
This evolved into a phase of sexual arousal and fulfillment in my teen years. I was an athlete, and very involved in sports, so I never became hooked, per se, but rather made times for myself to take a diversion into these 'pink fog' moments.
Then came the days of getting married, raising a family, coaching, camping, providing, further education, and career building for our futures.
During these years (about 30 years) I only found fleeting moments to dress by building a stash of my wife's discarded clothing and enjoying the infrequent surges I felt from time to time.
It was only in these later years, when my priorities and responsibilities lessened, that I feel I can say, I became 'hooked'. When I discovered this site, and learned through the many stories people shared, I recognized that I was not alone, and that I was one of 'us'.
I gained the courage to explore my needs more, and found self-acceptance. I then came out to my wife, my best friend, and through her acceptance (DADT, DLMS - Don't Let Me See), even though I'm still in the closet, I recognized that I was, am, and always will be 'hooked'. The wonderful thing is that I have others to share with and learn from, through this site! Thank you all!😘
Di

Shorebird
02-15-2016, 04:54 PM
For me it was when aged 13 staying at a friends house and finding a pair of his older sisters satin knickers in the bathroom and slipping them on, heaven!

Then a few months later whilst out delivering news papers on a Sunday morning finding an abandoned holdall containing a set of women's clothes including a silky feeling dress.

I wore those clothes lots in my bedroom and thought I had them well hidden until one day when I got home from school and they had gone, only for them to turn up washed and neatly folded along with my own stuff the following day. I guess you can't hide much from your mother, but nothing was ever said.

Bruce64
02-15-2016, 04:55 PM
I was about 24 years old and a Cousin came to spend a week with me and my Sister, I caught a glimpse of her Panties on the clothes line and I always wanted to try them and so whenever my Cousin and my Sister wasn't around I would start a little fashion show by myself and as I moved into Canada I started buying Lingerie for myself and wearing them under my clothes, I figure no one would know as I am a very secretive crossdresser, by now my Wife just don't mind me wearing what I wear and I just do not want to push my luck. A week ago I got a ladies tank top and a yoga pants and an Elita panty which I am wearing at this very moment, I did comment to my Wife how comfortable and soft the fabric feels on my skin, Happy Crossdressing to all.

SHINY-J
02-15-2016, 06:44 PM
I knew I was hooked when I got my first place on my own and I ended up maxing out 2 credit cards ordering femme clothes within less than a month.

Diane Smith
02-16-2016, 12:11 AM
I've been doing it for at least 55 years and I'm not hooked yet. I quit for a few hours almost every day. :)

- Diane

KimberlyJean
02-16-2016, 03:45 AM
I am not hooked, for some reason in this context that term bothers me. This is not something I choose to do but is something I have to deal with. Life would be so much easier without it. Maybe it is just me.

summerbunny
02-16-2016, 03:48 AM
When i looked in the mirror and enjoyed seeing myself as a feminine sexy woman.

Mollyanne
02-16-2016, 09:12 AM
How did I know I was hooked?????? WHEN I DIDN'T WANT TO TAKE OFF ANY OF MY MOMS CLOTHING!!!!!!

Molly

NicoleScott
02-16-2016, 11:53 AM
I knew from a very young age that I liked all things feminine, beauty, girls/womens clothes, makeup, high heels, etc etc.
But boys shouldn't do this, so I need to get over it - by purging. Out of sight, out of mind.
How and when I knew I was hooked was shortly after a purge, when the urge returned. It finally sunk in after my third and final purge over 20 years ago. I still wish I had some of that stuff back.

rhonda
02-16-2016, 12:04 PM
Well I didn't know I was hooked until I started purging , then I had to start over again , now I can't purge , just won't do it

Wandacdmn
02-16-2016, 01:29 PM
Step1: put on my mom's hot pants shorts when I was 15 and I couldn't believe how good it looked. I was very smooth and slim.
Step2: the first time I wore a wig and heels to complete the image...only about 6 months ago.
Step3: hasn't happened yet but I need to completely shave.

JaniceP
02-16-2016, 03:41 PM
Brenda, I know what you mean. Somehow I just knew, when I was 5 or 6, how to attach the nylons I was wearing to the Garters of the OBG of my mothers I had on.
Didn't take much longer to master the art of fastening my Bra from behind.
OH, how much I just adored the pretty, lacy cups of the pretty pastel Bra I was wearing.

- - - Updated - - -

The soft feeling of the pretty clothes, lovely pastel colors and the cutest lacy trim.

I was hooked and just wanted to be dressed as an ALL FEMININE GIRLY GIRL!

- - - Updated - - -

Isn't it so much fun, smoothing our stockings up shaven legs and attaching the double nylon trim to our Garters? So wonderful, much better that pantyhose.

I adore, not only knowing how to fasten my Bra from the back, but knowing how to do it, without help, when I was 7, it was, the same as attaching nylons to my garters, it just came Naturally!

Ceera
02-16-2016, 03:42 PM
The bug bit me late in life. I heavily repressed any aspects of my own gender non-conforming behavior or thoughts until after my parents were both passed away.

I think though that when I first realized I was hooked was when it dawned on me that on almost every trip through a store that sold clothes and shoes, I was staring wistfully at the ladies shoes and boots, and wishing I could wear shoes like those. They drew my gaze like a magnet! I couldn't care less about the mens' clothes, or the tools, or lots of other stuff. I hadn't even bought my first panties yet, but I could recognize the desire was there.

Alice_2014_B
02-16-2016, 04:07 PM
High heels were the first for me; I never had any interest in wearing panties. Bras are the most, for undies, I tried as a young lad.
During my first marriage I realized I loved wearing skirts (medium to long length).
It was not until a few years ago I realized I really enjoyed wearing everything, wig, makeup, bra, breast-fillers, dresses, pantyhose (sometimes), and high heels.
:)

Erin Lafleur
02-16-2016, 04:22 PM
The first time I tried on my mother's white silk slip. I was 5 or 6 years old at the time. It just felt wonderful on my bare skin and that feeling has never changed...

Joanne108
02-16-2016, 04:32 PM
Sometime between the age of 5 and 6. I tried on a bra then stuffed it with some doll pillows. I looked at my chest and knew I was hooked! I've never regretted it.

alwayshave
02-16-2016, 04:41 PM
I have loved the feeling of women's clothing especially satin since before I could put an exact age, 3, 4, 5... I have been hooked since then.

irene9999
02-16-2016, 09:28 PM
I'm a bit of a narcissist I guess, ever since I got fully dressed I've been addicted to seeing myself dolled up in a nice outfit :)

suchacutie
02-16-2016, 10:54 PM
Let me restate the op a bit to: when I first realized Tina was a serious part of me and the genie was out of the bottle:

Very first time partially dressed, age 55, my wife at the computer looking for a dress that would be a good style for me, she looked at me and asked, "why are you so comfortable standing there dressed like that? You don't even like to dress at Halloween!" We just looked at each other and knew the earth had just shifted!

~Katelyn~
02-16-2016, 11:06 PM
I was at the age of 16 when I dressed in my friends clothes. I took a shirt pair of pants and undies,boots. Looked at myself in the mirror and it turned me on. I do dress up but don't go out yet feel safet inside for right now. I dress in a satin red nightgown and tuck at night for few hours. Still learning a few things though.

Anita Cosmolover
02-18-2016, 12:50 AM
I was 14 when I read my first COSMO - that's what got me hooked! It was COSMO that made me realise I was different inside. There was a fashion editorial with models wearing lingerie inside and I wondered what it would feel like to wear lingerie - the idea just seemed so right to me! It took a long time for me to get to the point of wearing lingerie - another 10+ years!

Crystal Beth
02-18-2016, 07:53 AM
I knew I was hooked when I got my first apartment. I had been dressing in secret for almost 20 years before that. After I got my first apartment and unpacked, right away I went out and bought a new wig, shoes, makeup, and warderobe. FREE AT LAST!!!

JaniceP
02-25-2016, 11:43 AM
I got hooked when I was 5 while watching the Susan Show on TV. I saw the Host, Susan, holding her little dog and sitting on a stool. She had on the prettiest ( remember I was 5 and the TV was Black and white) petticoated dress. I just fell in love with it, not her, just the lovely dress. She would hop upon a stool to go to a special kiddy land. I loved the way she smoothed her petticoated dress as she sat upon the magic stool. THAT DID IT!--I was hooked, I prayed to God to allow me to look and Dress like her.

Tina81
02-25-2016, 11:58 AM
When I went from wearing only bra and pantyhose to putting on a dress or skirt and blouse with heels and said to myself, "Wow, this feels great!"

Kiersten
02-25-2016, 04:09 PM
It was my mothers satin nightgown when i was about 5 or 6 years old.

PattyT
02-25-2016, 08:34 PM
I have been attracted to female attire ever since I can remember. However, I went through various stages before coming to a realization of being hooked. The first was when I secretly starting buying items of female clothing secretely when I was in college. A greater realization came when I started to go out wearing a combination of male and female clothing. Full realization came the first time I went out totally en femme. That did it and I have been CDing ever since.

Annamarie B
02-29-2016, 11:30 PM
The first time I slipped on a girdle and was completely overwhelmed by the flood of delightful sensations a certain part of me was hooked for good, even if my 10 year old self didn't and wouldn't realize it for some time.

Dominique12
03-01-2016, 06:35 PM
When I was about 4 or 5, I got caught putting on my mother's lipstick.

DonnaCD
03-01-2016, 07:34 PM
When I was 12 and tried on my moms girdle. Then a year later wearing my moms pantyhose. The switch has been turned. I am now 65.

AKADonna
03-02-2016, 09:13 AM
I had tried on my Mom's bras and panties a few times as a teenager, but my real fascination with crossdressing came after going to a BDSM session with a professional dominatrix in which she dressed me up, made me up, and took me out to a restaurant as Donna. This experience flipped a switch in me and I knew that, deep down, I loved the feeling of being a woman and everything that goes with it! That was 10 years or so ago and I now dress or at least underdress almost every day!