PDA

View Full Version : Little old ladies look at me funny!

Kalista Drake
02-12-2016, 09:43 PM
I was at a thrift store the other day and this little old lady kept looking at my crotch! With an odd expression on her face like she's trying "figure me out"! That happens to me occasionally but it's something I never quite get used to... The culprits are usually old ladies. Guys and young women look at my chest and face. I am just wondering why it so important to these old ladies to know the contents of my pants! I mean WTF ? Why does it matter so much what's between my legs? It annoys me when it happens and I am just wondering if any other MTF's have had the same experience.

I am looking forward to SRS!!! ... one of these years.. when I can afford it..

Thanks for reading and please tell me your experiences.

Kal

I Am Paula
02-12-2016, 10:31 PM
Gotta admit, that's a new one on me. Are you tucking?

Robin414
02-12-2016, 10:32 PM
Hi Kal, reminds me of a time I was at a local convenience store a while ago. The customer in front of me (elderly woman) paid for her purchase, turned to leave and saw...WTF...she looked me up and down and kinda frowned as she walked out. I'm out to the clerk and her and I just smiled 😊

JanePeterson
02-12-2016, 10:33 PM
next time just flash her :P ( JUST KIDDING!)

Marcelle
02-13-2016, 05:13 AM
Huh, can't say that has ever happened to me but then again one look at my face and the mystery is gone and no amount of tucking is changing that :)

Cheers

Marcelle

Angela Campbell
02-13-2016, 07:06 AM
I live in Florida, lots of older ladies here. They're not staring at your crotch, they are bent over by age. Probably can't see much either.

I am one.

Kalista Drake
02-13-2016, 09:22 AM
Some funny answers! Thanks ladies! :)

To Paula: No I still haven't learned how to tuck. If anyone has any tips for that please share them.
Thanks,
Kal

Stephanie Sometimes
02-13-2016, 11:50 AM
Dirty old ladies, they are just everywhere!

I Am Paula
02-13-2016, 11:58 AM
I was at my monthly Trans social group meeting, and one of the girls stood up. I guess she had never worn leggings before, cause it looked like she had a bag of potatoes in her panties.
Even a little old lady could not miss that.
We were all to mortified to say anything to her.

Marcelle
02-13-2016, 12:38 PM
Bag of potatoes . . . quite the visual image and one that sent my coffee spewing all over the monitor :)

Kalista Drake
02-13-2016, 02:49 PM
Yes! Bag of potatoes! Good one!! Haha!! :)

Stephanie Sometimes
02-14-2016, 02:51 AM
We were all to mortified to say anything to her.
If she does that again maybe you should suggest that she tuck them taters.

Sandra
02-14-2016, 10:22 AM
Why are they trying to figure you out if you pass everywhere you go like you have commented recently in this thread?

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?236947-Electrolysis-and-HRT-Question&p=3896689&viewfull=1#post3896689

Contessa
02-14-2016, 11:18 AM
Some older woman just want to figure out why you want to be that way as with very young children, except they won't necessarily be looking at your crotch. You have to add and take away markers that say your a woman. Some woman have markers that say that they could be male. But they don't have all of them. You need to cover some and add others. At least 4.
faver
Wear bangs to cover a rinkle forehead. Or scarf to cover neck area. Or nail polish. Or forget about what others think. If you are trans you are trans. I don't care what others think. But I know I am a trans woman and that's why I look different. Just keep your head up. My favorite song by Argent "hold your head up" no matter what.

Dana44
02-14-2016, 11:44 AM
Kal, LOL old ladies here call me sweetie and hun even when I'm dressed as male.

Badtranny
02-14-2016, 12:48 PM
To Paula: No I still haven't learned how to tuck. If anyone has any tips for that please share them.

"full time" and you don't tuck?

I Am Paula
02-14-2016, 01:03 PM
Melissa- Hence, the stares from little old ladies. And a lot more I suspect.

Kalista Drake
02-14-2016, 05:23 PM
" My favorite song by Argent "hold your head up" no matter what."

To Contessa - I love that song too!

To Badtranny - No I just never learned how to tuck. It may seem strange but I could never do it. Instead, I wear pants that hide my bulge... (baggy in the crotch area).

To Sandra - I have no idea why they are trying to figure me out! I know that, from the waist up, I pass! Crotch area... maybe not so much.. If you have tips on how to tuck please share them! Fortunately, my bulge is not that big, so it usually is not even an issue.

Zooey
02-14-2016, 06:34 PM
"full time" and you don't tuck?

For what it's worth, I know how to tuck, but I basically never do. Unless I'm wearing something extremely revealing, what I'm dealing with down there is small enough that it's not usually an issue.

Badtranny
02-14-2016, 08:22 PM
I don't wear a lot of dresses or skirts but I do wear a lot of tight pants, so losing the testicles turned out to be a great move for my wardrobe. :-)

Nicole Erin
02-15-2016, 12:40 AM
Guys and young women look at my chest and face.
If you mean young guys and as you said young women -
No, I promise they are not looking at you. They are too busy staring at their cell phones.

For the tucking bit - That is just not practical for those of us who have extremely large packages.

Sandra
02-15-2016, 09:28 AM
To Sandra - I have no idea why they are trying to figure me out! I know that, from the waist up, I pass! Crotch area... maybe not so much.. If you have tips on how to tuck please share them! Fortunately, my bulge is not that big, so it usually is not even an issue.

Hunni I have no idea how to tuck being a GG I don't have that problem, there is a good thread though here http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?59176-The-Art-of-Tucking-v2-0 maybe you will find all you need to know there

becky77
02-15-2016, 10:27 AM
In my experience people look at your face first, only then if something doesn't add up do they sometimes look closer.
If you pass as you say why would older ladies look down at your crotch?

Am I missing something here? Either you are dressing in some manner that encourages curious looks or you are maybe just being over sensitive?

I don't believe it has ever happened to me, the old ladies are usually lovely to have a chat with.
They're often very short and me really tall but still no odd looks.

Kalista Drake
02-21-2016, 04:23 PM
Thanks becky77 ! I think maybe I am just being overly sensitive. Yes old ladies are usually very nice. :)

Krisi
02-24-2016, 09:39 AM
Maybe you spilled something on your pants?

"Tucking" is easy and there's a "stickie" on this site with several hundred posts on different ways to do it.