PDA

View Full Version : Frienship

Georgette
10-17-2004, 04:51 PM
Hi Y-all
Just a little thank you note to let all of you know that I never thought that I would find a site like this. What I am saying is that this site ie predominatley male, and I haven't ever found so much compassion and comradrere as I have here.
If I ever here that we don't have feelinds or compassion from somebody again, I think they just might get a piece of my mind.
As retired military and spending about 12 years in Texas & Georgia I still hve that southern accentt too.
Enough of my rambling, I just had to share this with all of you.
Just a SEXY Senior Citizen who like to cross dress.
Georgette ;) :)

Jen_TGCD
10-17-2004, 05:13 PM
Georgette...

What a wonderful message and thank you for sharing those feelings. http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/images/icons/icon14.gif

Georgette
10-18-2004, 10:21 AM
Sorry about that ,but old habits are hard to break.
I still like my beer and football.
Georgette :) :)

Julie
10-18-2004, 10:25 AM
Georgette, it's good to hear from you, dive in when you can.

Julietta (Julie)

babe4life
10-18-2004, 10:36 AM

Hi Georgette! LOL. Don't worry, I am sure we want hold it against you, much! :D Oh and thank you for the guestbook comment, much appreciated! ;)

Love,
Vicky

Fiona K
10-18-2004, 02:49 PM
Great Message Georgette,
I know exactly how you feel. I can't believe it has taken me so long to find this site
Fiona
xx

Tonia
10-19-2004, 06:44 AM
Great Message Georgette,
I know exactly how you feel. I can't believe it has taken me so long to find this site
Fiona
xx
Hello Georgette, I feel the same way it took for every to find this site LOL..

babe4life
10-19-2004, 08:54 AM
Well considering it has only been up since February (JulieM, is that correct?), I think you all found it remarkable quickly :). Especially since I only found it by chance myself a month or three ago :D

Love,
Vicky

Amelie
10-19-2004, 12:05 PM
Hi Georgette, it's kinda strange? I don't hear a southern accent, it sounds like a New York accent to me. Funny thing, even the English girls here don't have an English accent. To me everyone sounds like New Yorkers. Strange?
Amelie

babe4life
10-19-2004, 12:23 PM
Amelie, you must be using the wrong Internet browser, obviously! I mean, Georgette is coming in crystal clear as a Southerner, Fiona as Scottish and me as a serious cross breed of languages ;)

LOL

Or wait, is that just my overactive imagination? Or better yet, my furtive imagination! :o

Love,
Vicky

Julie
10-19-2004, 12:30 PM
Hi Georgette, it's kinda strange? I don't hear a southern accent, it sounds like a New York accent to me. Funny thing, even the English girls here don't have an English accent. To me everyone sounds like New Yorkers. Strange?
Amelie

Well over this side of the pond all you girls come in loud and clear with a strong cockney accent, if you didn't I might just have trouble understanding you all and translators like BableFish are a little slow. :)

Julietta (Julie)

babe4life
10-19-2004, 12:45 PM
Julie, LOL

Your computer is really in trouble then. Because I ain't got no cockney accent, y'hear!

:D

Love,
Vicky

Julie
10-19-2004, 12:57 PM
Vicky there's no h in y'ear.

Us cockney's do tend to drop the odd letter and it confuses many people. I tend to annoy people here because when I say "put the kettle on" people insist I'm saying "put the cattle on". I'll never be able to change that so I now call cattle bovines so people know the difference. :)

Julietta (Julie)

babe4life
10-19-2004, 01:03 PM
And here I thought you were asking me to bbq some meat ;)

Love,
Vicky

Amelie
10-19-2004, 01:10 PM
Julietta, You're a cokney. You mean like, up the apples and pears,and trouble and stife or up the wooden hill. I'm sort of a New York version of the cokney barrow boy, I was a Bowery Boy from the Lower east side. Well not any more now I'm a Bowery Girl.
Amelie
PS I meant cockney, I just spelled it wrong

Fiona K
10-19-2004, 02:04 PM
Amelie, you must be using the wrong Internet browser, obviously! I mean, Georgette is coming in crystal clear as a Southerner, Fiona as Scottish and me as a serious cross breed of languages ;)

LOL

Or wait, is that just my overactive imagination? Or better yet, my furtive imagination! :o

Love,
Vicky

Exotically Pretorian accent Vicky!
I was there in December last year beautifull city and country!

This is the most inclusive site I of which I have have been a member, regardless of our various accents!
Love to all
Fiona

Fiona K
10-19-2004, 02:06 PM
Julietta, You're a cokney. You mean like, up the apples and pears,and trouble and stife or up the wooden hill. I'm sort of a New York version of the cokney barrow boy, I was a Bowery Boy from the Lower east side. Well not any more now I'm a Bowery Girl.
Amelie

Now I understand, never could understand a cockney accent, even when I lived in London!

Fiona
xx

Julie
10-19-2004, 02:27 PM
Amelie

Yeah! I sure is a cockney but honestly we don't sound like Dick Van Dyke (thankfully).

Amelie by Bowery Boy/Girl I take it you're talking about, Gorcey/Dell/Jordon/Punsley/Halop & Hill?

Julietta (Julie)

babe4life
10-19-2004, 02:40 PM
Exotically Pretorian accent Vicky!
I was there in December last year beautifull city and country!

Hi Fiona,

That it is! The only problem with Pretoria is that it is so FAR away from the SEA :)

What were you doing in my fair city last year?

Love,
Vicky

Amelie
10-19-2004, 03:03 PM
Yeah! I sure is a cockney but honestly we don't sound like Dick Van Dyke (thankfully).

Amelie by Bowery Boy/Girl I take it you're talking about, Gorcey/Dell/Jordon/Punsley/Halop & Hill?

Julietta (Julie)

Yea, that's the bunch, They're not really like cockneys, but i just like saying Bowery Boys.

Julie
10-19-2004, 03:33 PM
Yea, that's the bunch, They're not really like cockneys, but i just like saying Bowery Boys.

Weren't they from the East Side though?

Isn't that the New York equivilent of a cockney?

Julietta (Julie)

Amelie
10-19-2004, 04:23 PM
In a way, I guess you can say that, although they're gone now. The lower east side is now yuppie-ville.

Georgette
10-19-2004, 04:24 PM
My goodness darlins y-all jus make make a lady blush :o :o

Be who you want tobe, not what others think you should be. ;) ;)

Julie
10-19-2004, 04:26 PM
Just like they are trying to do with the East End here, can't say I agree with it. The character is fast going from the place.

Julie J

Amelie
10-19-2004, 04:27 PM
I'm sorry to hijack your thread Georgette, but when the girls talk there's no stopping them. Anyway, Once again Welcome.
Amelie

Fiona K
10-19-2004, 04:31 PM
Hi Fiona,

That it is! The only problem with Pretoria is that it is so FAR away from the SEA :)

What were you doing in my fair city last year?

Love,
Vicky

I was there on buisness, no time for much sight seeing
Sorry for digressing Georgette, too much fun here
Fiona
x

Julie
10-19-2004, 04:35 PM

Don't apologise Georgette I like the odd beer (Saturdays only) and I've just been watching some soccer on TV.

Julie J

Marianne
10-19-2004, 05:32 PM
I'm sorry to hijack your thread Georgette, but when the girls talk there's no stopping them.

Sure there is. That's what the ball-gag and cattle prod is for.
:D