PDA

View Full Version : cross cross dressing

Krististeph
02-15-2016, 01:39 AM
So we're going out for breakfast this morning, our favorite breakfast cafe. Jeans, socks, undies, etc.... and I'm looking at which shoes to wear. Out of a selection of about 5 pair of low cut hikers I have in the hallway, 2 pair are actually 'mens' sizes the others are 'female' sized. It was going to snow today, and I knew we would be out and about for a bit, so i selected a pair of boots a bit heavier than normal. One of the 'male' sizes. This of course I begin to reject - grab one of the other pair that are 'female' sized, but I said to myself: "Oh hell, I can cross dress in men's shoes for a few hours..."

At least I can still make myself laugh once in a while.

LaurenS
02-15-2016, 06:44 AM
That's funny. I know I the feeling.

Allisa
02-15-2016, 09:41 AM
Decisions, decisions, what's a girl to do? Male to male crossdressing is fun also.

Krististeph
02-18-2016, 03:53 PM
You know the feeling... How?

Your reply was a tease... please tell me (us) a little more.

You obviously have a story or several... what can I (we) do to get you to expand this tease of yours?

junetv
02-18-2016, 03:58 PM
how about blouses that are like mens oxford shirts, or panties with a faux fly opening? Boyshorts panties are anything but boy ;)

RADER
02-18-2016, 04:00 PM
Now Snow is a four letter word, and Mommy said that good
girls are not to use such words.
So any shoe/boot is a good shoe/boot. My wife had to wear sneakers in her
later years, because of foot inserts she could not put into a regular woman's shoe.
They where woman's shoe, woman's sizes but looked like my guy shoes.
So who can tall the difference. The only thing would be if they had higher heals.
Rader

Jennifer in CO
02-19-2016, 12:12 AM
heres a cross cross dress. I wear fem slacks/jeans almost exclusively. I say almost as every now and then when out in the barn or doing something really yucky I have an old pair of 'guy' jeans that I wear to get really dirty. I had to wear them this past weekend and it felt awkward and strange to fasten the button on the top from the wrong side...er right side...er...you know.

docrobbysherry
02-19-2016, 01:02 AM
The tallest heels in men's footwear r boots with 1 3/4" heels. I wanted some for drab dressing to help my bad back. I bought some and they don't look fem. Maybe gay because they're pointy toed and burgundy?:o They don't help my back.:sad:

So, I just received some masculine looking women's boots with 3 3/4" heels to wear in drab. I don't think they look fem at all while I'm standing still. But, they DO affect the way I walk!:heehee: