PDA

View Full Version : Moving Day is Here!!!

MissDanielle
02-15-2016, 09:11 AM
Moving day is here and after two decades of repressed dreams, thoughts, and feelings that I only started to really understand what they actually meant over the last year, I can finally begin to be myself and not be afraid of hiding who I am.

Tonight: all that body hair gets removed. Well, as much of it as possible since removing all the hair off my back is next to impossible since I'm not one of the Fantastic Four.

Taking a few things over to UPS this morning but otherwise, everything but my laptop and camera are packed.

grace7777
02-15-2016, 10:35 AM
Hope things go well for you in Chicago.

becky77
02-15-2016, 10:37 AM
Best of luck.

PretzelGirl
02-15-2016, 11:07 AM
Danielle, I am happy for you and want to offer caution. You can go over a cliff with your actions, bounce down a hill in a red wagon with no control like Calvin and Hobbes, or you can make sure you are still steering the ship. I understand the need to release and that is very important right now. If at all possible, retain your control over everything and don't let it go because it has been bottled up. You will be thankful later.

Enjoy today and every day going forward. Being yourself is a rewarding and fulfilling experience. There is a long path ahead, but smile away. It is earned.

Marcelle
02-15-2016, 11:28 AM
Good luck . . . but do take things slowly as you have all the time and privacy you need now.

Cheers

Marcelle

pamela7
02-15-2016, 11:39 AM
let the pink fog have it's fullest excess :-))

Megan G
02-15-2016, 12:01 PM
Best of luck Miss D, keep your feet grounded and your eyes on the prize..

Barbara Dugan
02-15-2016, 12:03 PM
Very nice! Good luck on your travel.

Suzanne F
02-15-2016, 02:28 PM
Good luck ! Listen to these women they know what they are talking about!
Suzanne

Janice Ashton
02-15-2016, 05:21 PM
A New Era begins, best of luck;

MissDanielle
02-16-2016, 04:02 AM
Aside from three pairs of shoes, I didn't buy too much outside of essentials for the apartment such as food.

That said, I shaved as much hair off my body as I possibly could before getting tired of the razor dying on me. Mostly down to stomach, upper arms, shoulder, and chest.

I'm calling it a night.

dreamer_2.0
02-16-2016, 06:50 AM
Good luck with the move and new life. Don't do anything stupid that would lead you moving back home. This has happened to several people I know of, trans and cis, including myself. There's no shame in this, of course, but it would really hinder any progress of yours. So, now that you're getting out, make sure you stay out.

MissDanielle
02-16-2016, 03:39 PM
Had a productive day on the interview front. Didn't bring up being trans.

Leanne2
02-17-2016, 11:01 AM
Danielle, Stop by a beauty salon that does body waxing. They can zip the hair off your back in no time flat. Good luck with your move!...............Leanne

MissDanielle
02-17-2016, 07:21 PM
Appointment at Howard Brown was this morning. Aside from being pricked for the blood work, we discussed the process, counseling options, and how to proceed going forward. I'm hoping family medical history doesn't hurt my chances of being a candidate for HRT. My wig arrived today as did my epilator.

Laser and a pedicure tomorrow. I'm still looking into waxing options for my back as far as locations with the best price.