PDA

View Full Version : It just feels so right

JaniceP
02-16-2016, 12:47 PM
I was brought up in the 50's/60's and when I was 5, I would see pretty girls on the TV, wearing lovely skirts with pretty petticoats, OH, how I wanted to dress and be like that pretty Girl.`

I really started dressing in pretty, Feminine lingerie when I was 5. I would sneak into my mother's dresser as well as her closet and dream of wearing all those pretty clothes.

The Very first thing she caught me wearing was a pretty, multi-lace trimmed nylon half slip. I was so young and this was the first time I ever saw a half slip. WOW, it just seemed to fit and feel so right for me.

As time went on, I ventured out on my own, being Very Frightened, I bought my first girly clothes, For me, By me when I was in the 7th Grade & earning the money from my paper route.
Pink garter panties from the first store (no Big Box then) then went to a Stocking Store for my Nylons.
The ladies there knew I was scared and did help. So, I bought seamless stockings, beige in color, reinforced heel and toe coming two pair to the box, as you Girls can remember.
I then went to a restroom, took off my boy underwear & socks, opened the package of my new Pink Garter Panty and eased it up, feeling quite Feminine all the time. I then took out the first pair of my Stockings, rolled them up, pointed my toes forward in a point, then Smoothed the lovely stockings up my legs, attaching them the the Garters of my pretty Panty.

Teresa
02-16-2016, 02:36 PM
Janice,
It feels right and that's why your here to share it with us !
I haven't read a comment yet that complains that it feels awful and how much they hate it , most of us hate taking it all off again but then there's always the next time to look forward to !

Maria 60
02-16-2016, 08:15 PM
The first time I shaved my leg and believe it or not I shaved the hair on my toes to. I rolled up the pantyhose and wow what a feeling and I sat down and staird at my toes and legs and it just felt so right.

GeorgeA
02-16-2016, 09:07 PM
You said it! It does feel right, as I remember similar experiences, so well!

Mandy Faye
02-16-2016, 09:18 PM
I Agree 100 percent !!! I just recently shaved my body and WOW, What a feeling !! My stockings and skirts feel so much sexier. I even sleep better (feels good in the sheets). It DOES feel so right ! Hate taking them off in the morning , But like Teresa said : There's always next time to look forward too ... Kisses

Shorebird
02-17-2016, 01:01 PM
It does just feel right. When I sit at my desk, I'm lucky to be able to work from home most of the time, wearing a satin bra, knickers and an above the knee skirt it feels so right that after a while I don't even notice that the clothes I am wearing are women's and not mens. I have to conciously remember to get changed before my wife or kids come home and catch me out.

Melissa in SE Tn
02-17-2016, 01:53 PM
Dejavu all over again

Anita Cosmolover
02-18-2016, 12:28 AM
That's it isn't it - it just feels so right! I wish I had started early. Lived many years in denial. It was only in my early 30's I started to accept my inner feminine side - wish I had so much earlier. Wow Janice, it must have been so exciting as a 7th Grader to buy stockings!

RADER
02-18-2016, 01:37 PM
Back in the great 50's most girls wore a dress or skirts, I remember the
"Poodle" skirts, and the bullet Bra with a sweater; WOW!!!!
I wish I could find dresses like that again.
That is why I like to dress, The look still turns my heart.
Rader

Alice Torn
02-18-2016, 06:31 PM
Yes, nylons were my first attraction. I have not shaved my legs or body in about 3 months now, because as great as it feels dressed, I need to go to the hot tub at the community center, and soak my sore back and knees, with a bunch of older muggles, who watch me some, and i am uncomfortable all shaven with them.