PDA

View Full Version : Finally went out!!!! :)

curvious
02-16-2016, 08:37 PM
I finally did it. I got up the courage and left my hotel room and went outside and drove around.....It was 10PM at night, but it felt so good. my wig, makeup skirt heels and stockings.. I felt so alive and so sexy.. I cannot wait to do it again.. Anyone in Boston want to go out?? :)

S. Lisa Smith
02-16-2016, 08:57 PM
Well done! The are many Boston groups that have activities. You should check them out.

Beverley Sims
02-17-2016, 01:57 PM
Great that you are stepping out, you will find it easier as time goes by and yes there are groups in Boston.

Join one and you will find it easier to get out.

curvious
02-18-2016, 01:09 PM
I have been looking for places to go in Boston but most of the return on internet searches are older comments.I woul love any timely feedback on Boston places or groups?

Sin
02-18-2016, 01:14 PM
I feel so exited to read about it.
Congrats.

curvious
02-18-2016, 01:38 PM
Hi, Thank oyu. I feel so incredible about it. I went outside my hotel and walked aound a second evening and it felt so good. I plan drive around again next week, i will work on my make-up between now and then :). Do you go out much?

Lorileah
02-18-2016, 01:41 PM
you can post that request in places to go

Diversity
02-18-2016, 01:58 PM
Congratulations!!! So happy for you!!!
I have made a commitment to myself to finally do this in several weeks, when I go on my next trip. I am going to take this step out fully dressed and see what it is like.
Thank you for sharing your very timely post, Curvious. I hope you enjoy many more wonderful times!
Di

Teresa
02-18-2016, 02:23 PM
Curvious,
It is a wonderful feeling and I'm so pleased you found the courage to do it !
Going out to my first social evening I didn't sexy, it was more a natural thing to be doing and it felt good.
You do realise I live about thirty miles from Boston but it's the UK one which gave the name to Boston in the US , otherwise it would have been great to meet up !

TrinaB
02-18-2016, 02:43 PM
Congratulations! I am looking forward to first my first venture out soon.

StefaniLara
02-19-2016, 12:05 AM
I've done the night time drive a few times already. It's exhilarating! I'm considering taking the plunge and actually going out in public soon, possibly next month when I'm in Dallas. I'll probably chicken out again. Anyways, congrats on taking that step.

Milly1410
02-19-2016, 02:14 PM
Lucky you, well done! I hope i could do that soon too :) :)

kittie60
02-20-2016, 09:51 AM
That a girl. Next time out you know stop for gas or something like that. It's a real confidence booster. Very happy for you and that first step going out. It wont be long and you'll be a price at it.
Congratulations