PDA

View Full Version : Starting HRT

Terri
02-17-2016, 12:20 AM
I had my first appointment with the indocrenology clinic today. And I started HRT this evening. I am very excited.

Georgette_USA
02-17-2016, 12:38 AM
Hi Terri

As some of the younger will tell you, be patient, it can take a while before changes become evident. Your profile says CD with wife, has that changed. Is she ready for the changes to come.

I can offer no real advice, much has changed since I did mine 40 years ago.

Suzanne F
02-17-2016, 12:57 AM
Terri
A fellow Kentuckian! I am originally from Owensboro and moved to the Bay Area after some time in Louisville. I am married and going through HRT and soon SRS. Good luck and let us know how you are doing.
Suzanne

Eryn
02-17-2016, 01:24 AM
Congratulations, Terri! It is an exciting time, isn't it?

If your regimen includes Spiro, be careful for the next few days. Your blood pressure may be readjusting itself downward which can cause a bit of light-headedness.

PretzelGirl
02-17-2016, 06:47 AM
The rabbit hole opens wide..... Congrats Terri! This is a big step. Stick around and keeping talking through that thing called life. It will likely have its share of ups and downs. Talking is a good thing to help smooth it out a little. But I wish you as smooth a path as possible going forward!

I Am Paula
02-17-2016, 09:13 AM
Welcome to our very weird club. I hope you love it here. The journey begins in earnest today!