PDA

View Full Version : Balancing sexual temperture

AnnaBMarie
02-19-2016, 07:38 PM
Years ago a female friend told me that girls balance their "sexual temperature" with their clothing and accessories. In other words, how hot do they want to look to others by raising hemlines, wearing sheer hose, having more pronounced cleavage, etc. She said she can wear a shorter skirt if matched up with opaque tights and it would have the same "temperature" if the skirt was longer and the hose was sheer. Heavier makeup, longer eyelashes, more jewelry, higher heels, they all seem to contribute to this magic formula. So, do any of you consciously balance these feminine elements to achieve a certain temperature?

sometimes_miss
02-20-2016, 01:25 AM
Sexual temperature? On ME? In any attire? Easy. About zero; pick your own, Celcius, Fahrenheit, or Kelvin.

UNDERDRESSER
02-20-2016, 02:29 AM
I kind of get it. I sort of do the same thing, though as I'm mostly at work and in retail, I keep it on the cools side of things. Screwed up one day, did the commute in wearing Winter pants, and changed when I got to work, where I found I’d packed the mini skirt instead of the similar fabric knee length. Oops! :o Wasn't that short, but still a good 3 inches shorter than any I'd worn to work before. Got a few more definite glances and double takes, but still no comments.

Amanda M
02-20-2016, 11:47 AM
I cannot even balance on my heels!

Yinlingyen
02-21-2016, 08:45 PM
I have to admit, I am rather opting for a more feminine outlook all the time.
My wardrobe mainly consists of strappy dress (long and short), mini dresses/skirts and high heel sandals.
I do love my flap strappy thong sandals as well paired with a halter maxi dress that is flowy and sheer/opague.

BLUE ORCHID
02-22-2016, 08:40 AM
Hi Anna B Marie:hugs:, That's what you call ( Dressed To Thrill ) ~~...:daydreaming:...