PDA

View Full Version : To make a man feel less masculine.

Jenny22
02-21-2016, 04:09 PM
There are more definitions, but this, I believe, is the one that usually comes to mind. It seems to well fit me due to my many years of needing to express my feminine self. I'm so caught up in wanting to be pretty that its always heavily on my mind regardless of what I'm wearing.

Do any of you girls feel the same way, at least in part? If 'yes,' Please tell us why.

suzanne
02-21-2016, 07:52 PM
Every person ever born fits into a continuum of gender expression, ranging from 0% masculine, 100% feminine to 100% masculine, 0%feminine. In general, males tend to be predominantly masculine, females predominantly feminine, but I don't believe for a second that 0% or 100% of either exists in any great numbers. We are all some mixture. Male vs female works like a two postion light switch: its either one or the other. (Intersexed notwithstanding) But gender works more like a dimmer switch, in that there are infinitely many possibilities between fully masculine and fully feminine.

Speaking only for myself, I feel as though I am around 65%F, 35%M. So I only feel whole and healthy when both sides participate together in my life. I realize that a large, alpha male type wearing a pink skirt is a novelty at least, a target at worst. But I own it and I'm prepared to live with the consequences, because my emotional well being demands it. And since I came to accept myself this way, I love the freedom and perspective I now have, and I wouldn't want to limit myself to either end of the spectrum.

BLUE ORCHID
02-21-2016, 08:30 PM
Hi Jenny:hugs:, I always take pride in my appearance when enfeme or endrab. ~~...:daydreaming:...

JeanTG
02-21-2016, 08:51 PM
Speaking only for myself, I feel as though I am around 65%F, 35%M. So I only feel whole and healthy when both sides participate together in my life.

Pretty much the same for me except that sometimes the ratio is reversed, and sometimes its on a sliding scale somewhere in between. Being able to express the male side is of course easy for me, logistically speaking. But having to suppress the feminine side when she wants out, is enormously frustrating (not sexually BTW but psychologically; I almost never get off when en femme, in fact when en femme I don't even like to acknowledge that I have male parts so I won't even touch them).

Alice Torn
02-21-2016, 10:20 PM
I am learning to accept both sides of me, for both have value. When i am in drab, i try to be a graceful blue collar 61 yr old man. When i am dressed as Alice, i strive to be a modest, yet sexy attractive very tall,61 yr old lady. In either mode, i have a nervous disorder, and bipolar to work against. But i work at it

SabrinaEmily
02-22-2016, 12:24 PM
Every person ever born fits into a continuum of gender expression, ranging from 0% masculine, 100% feminine to 100% masculine, 0%feminine. In general, males tend to be predominantly masculine, females predominantly feminine, but I don't believe for a second that 0% or 100% of either exists in any great numbers. We are all some mixture. Male vs female works like a two postion light switch: its either one or the other. (Intersexed notwithstanding) But gender works more like a dimmer switch, in that there are infinitely many possibilities between fully masculine and fully feminine.

What about 80% masculine, 80% feminine?