PDA

View Full Version : What size of breasts?

janelle
02-18-2006, 07:46 PM
Good evening ladies, was wondering what size breasts a 5'11", 280# woman should have to look correct. At present i am a 44b. I have kept myself small as my mom & sisters are that way. any advice would be very helpful.
Thanks for all your help. Love ya all.
Janelle

pauleen
02-18-2006, 07:49 PM
Here are my two cents it should be propotionable to your body, but make your own choice your the only one who will be happy .

janelle
02-18-2006, 08:00 PM
Thanks Pauleen. With my b cups i kind of look like i'm PG. Guess i don't want to have ?'s about that, that is why iask about sizing. Thanks again for your advice dear. take care.

ronna
02-18-2006, 08:32 PM
The bigger the better! Right?
Well, I have two sisters with big ones, but I haven't gone that far because it seems too unnatural for me. I just wear an A/B cup and it feels right to me.
But do yourself a favor and get some nice forms and don't just stuff socks into your bra (like some other girls whose names I won't mention!)

uknowhoo
02-18-2006, 08:45 PM
I bought mine from the breast form store. They were wonderful to deal with. Just give them a call, they'll be happy to discuss it with you. That's what they're there for. Come to think of it, "we" are what they're there for. ;) Good luck, hon. Getting some forms is just sooo gratifying. Take care. Hugs, Tammi

Robin
02-19-2006, 02:10 AM
I was in San Jose last week on business travel. I managed to break away to Carla's Boutique one evening; I intended to try on a few breat forms and then shop online for better prices after returning home.

Carla suggested I try the SuperSoft Triangles in both size 6 and 7, and she was right. The size 6 fit my slightly undersized bra nicely, and felt wonderful, but the 7 was even better. I wasn't seeking an enormous bust, but needed breasts large enough to look natural on my 42" chest, though I plan to trim down another 2 inches in the next 6 months.

Carla was so supportive and helpful, and encouraging, I bought a pair of there, I just couldn't leave without them. The price difference was only about $30 and I believe we should support wonderful locally-run businesses that help and encourage us. Many thanks to Carla.

If you possibly can, find a store that can help you with a fitting. If you're anywhere near the SF Bay area, consider visiting Carla's.

Wenda
02-19-2006, 02:16 AM
I have several sizes, ranging from the nu-bra self adhesive forms that dont add much bulk, but can give you nice cleavage. I have a nice pair of #5 teardrops that I can wear under drab clothes and go out in public (with a coat). I have a new set of #6 teardrops that are more perky, my Angelina boobs, I havent worn them very often yet. I also have a set of #7 triangles from the same supplier. Very comfy, and fill my 40 D bra very nicely. My original, somewhat battle-scarred #7 triangles from Miss Suzie are still my favourites when I am feeling for projection. My largest are a slightly used pair of teardrops that I felt very fortunate in winning on eBay. They are large, probably a D or DD, but very realistic. I have worn them to bed several times, and love waking up with them. I wear them when I want to feel very feminine. The tips come right under my arms, and I have bumped into the door frame a couple of times, so I have come to understand why my gf isnt especially fond of her E breasts (which are the most attractive set of large breasts I have ever seen in real life). Long answer, but, like others have said, you listen to your own little inner voice. If you really want to be another Dolly, buy the big triangles. If you want to be subtle, a nice pair of #6 teardrops would probably feel very fulfilling. Let us know what you decide.

Barb Valentine
03-05-2006, 01:32 AM
I just got fitted today with a 44C and size 10 breast forms
and they look natural not to big not to small
by the way I to am 5'11''& 280lb welcome to my world;)

Billijo49504
03-05-2006, 02:07 AM
A c cup seems to be about normal for most women. And for some of us guys who have our own boobs. Right now I have on a 38 C bra in the Sheer Wear Collection.And I'm filling it all by my self. No fillers added.:)