PDA

View Full Version : need some help

Daniela Nguyen
02-24-2016, 06:42 AM
After a couple months of cross dressing, I've decided to become a woman. And i need your support. Can you tell me what I should do to become who I really am

Megan G
02-24-2016, 06:59 AM
Step 1 - go talk to a therapist
Step 2 - become a woman

JanePeterson
02-24-2016, 07:19 AM
X2 on the therapist....

This decision and process is so enormous there's no way to even conceptualize how many things are impacted... Best place to start is examining your feelings/ finding that inner truth, making sure it's the right move, then beginning the first of a million steps to get there

Angela Campbell
02-24-2016, 07:42 AM
Dunno, I always was a woman. Not sure if you can become one, either you are or not. If not sure...

See a good gender therapist
start removing facial hair

Wendy me
02-24-2016, 07:48 AM
yes therapist to start see cding is easy.... if you change your mind out comes the fake boobs .... put away the clouthes and make up....becoming a woman grow some boobs lose some hair..... then snip snip.... the latter wont be able to undo.....its no easy so time to see the therapist.... frist start..........

Daniela Nguyen
02-24-2016, 09:13 AM
one day on hormones :)

Angela Campbell
02-24-2016, 09:15 AM
Not a good idea at all

Daniela Nguyen
02-24-2016, 09:24 AM
Why not good?

Angela Campbell
02-24-2016, 10:44 AM
Need to get with therapist and make sure that you want to do things that are not reversable , make sure first

Jennifer-GWN
02-24-2016, 11:48 AM
Daniela;

"After a couple months of cross dressing"...Your OP really does not give us any indication of the degree of thought, challenges, or introspection that you've done or dealt with leading up to actually getting Prescribed Hormones. So of course we will be leery of your situation and uber cautious in our response to not make a hasty (seemingly over a coffee decision) to move to transition.

pamela7
02-24-2016, 11:51 AM
Daniela,
Welcome, i don't think any of us can say how someone else has come to their conclusions. You have a long, long road ahead, which will involve talking to therapists anyway, so follow your dreams. Practically, read up, read everything about SRS, live as a woman, check out the consequences, tell us a LOT more so we can offer advice.

I Am Paula
02-24-2016, 11:57 AM
Most of us have agonized for years, if not a lifetime, over wether/when to transition. It may not be impossible for it to just dawn on you, I would think it very rare. I knew I was a little girl when I was a little girl. It took half a century to act on it. (Granted...slow learner)
Get ye to a therapist, start hair removal, and get used to the idea of being, not dressing like, a girl 24/7/365.

Nigella
02-24-2016, 01:43 PM
You don't decide to become a woman, you are or you are not.

The best advice has already been given, get to see a therapist, if possible one who deals with gender issues. Thread done