PDA

View Full Version : going out first time

ronda
02-18-2006, 07:54 PM
well here i aam all ready to go first outing with other people going to a cross dress support group meeting :D

cutieamy06
02-18-2006, 07:56 PM
Good for you! They really, really help. Believe me!:p

GypsyKaren
02-18-2006, 08:14 PM
Good for you Ronda, I just know you'll have a good time! Let us know how it went when you get back, will you?

Karen

BeckyAnderson
02-18-2006, 08:29 PM
That's great Ronda! Try to relax and soak in that very special time. After you get home tonight think about what a lovely night it was. And try to stop thinking about how long it will be until you get out again and again and again :bs: You're goin' to love it!

Hugs,
Becky

ronda
02-18-2006, 10:43 PM
well i had a great time geting ready for tonight eyebrows waxed manicure along talk with my sister the makeup adviser she did a great job over the phone she lives in laguna beach ca. well i got to the car without being seen which is hard to do around here drove the 20 miles to the meeting place (i didn't even take my drab with me) got out of the car and went in which i was supprised i did. i was disapointed when i got in side went to the greeting table and they would not even look at me let alone talk to me after about 20 min one gurl finaly said are you new here and said welcome then walked away but then iam a shy person at first so maybe it was my quietness that was the problem.
I HAD A GREAT TIME GETTING READY AND GOING THERE AND COMEING BACK HOME I WENT OUT DRESSED ENFEM GREAT DAY. :D :D :D :D :thumbsup:

Laurie Ann
02-18-2006, 10:59 PM
Ronda I am so happy for you. I am sorry that you felt alone at the meeting but I' sure it will get better the more you attend. Remember the first time is the hardest.

uknowhoo
02-18-2006, 11:22 PM
I'm sorry the meeting didn't live up to your expectations.

At least you got out there and the chance to get all dolled up.

Hey, how bout a hug :hugs:

Tammi

Paula Rae
02-19-2006, 01:29 AM
Hey Ronda,

Well you got through it and had a little fun too. Good for you, I'm proud of you, I know the anxiety you had to go through, believe me the next times will be a lot easier and the fun will increase also.

Sorry about the way you were treated, that's inexcusable and I hope your post gets read by someone from that so called support group.

Any way you seemed to have made the best of a bad situation and I congratulate you for that. :clap:

Thank you for posting this very interesting story.

Ricki B