PDA

View Full Version : my panties in her wash

ronna
02-18-2006, 08:24 PM
Big mistake. It was an accident!!
She knew they weren't hers, so then I had to explain that they were mine, and not someone else's!

Next question: Do you wear them? How do I answer that? No, I collect them!
Bad answer. Better think up another one.

How does this sound? I kept finding yours in my drawer, and I sort of wanted to try them on, but I didn't want to wear somebody else's underwear, so I bought some of my own, just to try them on. I wanted to see what it was like.

How do you think that went?

I better be more careful from now on. I know, I know, you're going to tell me I need to tell her the truth, but I can't see that working, at least not right away.

uknowhoo
02-18-2006, 08:32 PM
Ouch!

Busted. :(

I don't suppose saying their Ronni's would help much either:o

It would seem you may have passed the point of no return, where further deception would be only counterproductive. I know you know that. I know you don't want to hear that, but I'm afraid it's probably the case.

One possible (less than completely honest) escape route, you could try to explain that you use them when pleasuring yourself. It's not completely untrue, but a half-truth (at best) nonetheless.

Good luck, sweetie.

Tammi

AprilMae
02-18-2006, 08:33 PM
What was her answer when you said you wanted to try them out? she may start to put 2 and 2 together

Jodi Lynn
02-18-2006, 08:36 PM
Don't know for sure, when my wife found a bra of mine I told her everything. She is still not understanding. That was almost a year ago and I am still here. One thing alone the same line as yours. Wife and I were working in the garage, she found a pair of black panties, told her there weren't mine, she said yea sure with a grin. Really they weren't mine, mine were in with my other things (just had them on yesterday) so I still don't know whos they were as she said they weren't her's eather.

ronna
02-18-2006, 08:54 PM
Always the smart girl, Tammi!
Get this, AprilMae!
She said she wanted to see me try them on!
I wasn't ready for that.
And I don't think she wanted to see it, either.

Normally, you wouldn't see them when I am wearing them!
After all, they are underwear

And Jodi Lynn, that is exactly why I am trying to avoid that situation, although I can see it coming

GypsyKaren
02-18-2006, 09:07 PM
Once you are busted, which you are, by the way, it's best to simply fess up and throw yourself at the mercy of the wife, or throw yourself down the stairs, whichever you have the most courage for.

Karen

Stacy Reso
02-18-2006, 09:10 PM
"Big mistake. It was an accident!!
She knew they weren't hers, so then I had to explain that they were mine, and not someone else's!" what a sitiaution being forced to come out like that must have been hard

Allison1
02-18-2006, 09:13 PM
This sort of thing has happened to me before. My wife knows but will never accept. I try to be careful. allison

Laurie Ann
02-18-2006, 09:16 PM
However you decide to work it out I wish you luck.

JoannaDees
02-18-2006, 09:18 PM
Simple. Tell her they are yours. You like to wear "this style" of underwear. What is that style? Well, the colors, the fabric, the non-huge-big-banded-ugly-things men are forced to wear? Just tell the truth, you like pretty things.

Helen MC
02-18-2006, 09:25 PM
My sympathies but as you know I have always felt that a CD should be open up front with their G/F before she becomes their wife and if the lady doesn't like it it is better to split than to get too deeply involved then have her find out by accident.

This tale reminds me of the story related about the late John Kennedy and his affair with Marilyn Monroe. Seemingly Jackie found a pair of panties in JFK's room in the White House and confronted him saying "You had better return these to Marilyn, the're not my size".

AnnaMaria
02-19-2006, 08:13 AM
I think I have to agree that at this point honesty is the only course that can be taken and still retain any sense of dignity. I was honest with my wife a little over a yr ago and we are still together and she is trying her best to be supportive of me. Though she does have her days when she just doesn't want to think about the whole situation and just wants life to be as it was. She also knows that it never will be.

At first there was an issue of trust to overcome because she felt like I had been lieing to her but that has passed and she now helps me pick out most of my clothes and underthings.

Just remember that since you are already busted you are going to have to tell her something and if you lie you will eventually get caught then look out because it will be even worse than if you simply tell her from the start.

Yes she may freak out and leave or forbide you to continue or she may have a variety of other reactions but at lease you have been honest and you can move forward with life instead of playing the games which make your dressing possible yet risky.

No matter what you choose I wish you luck.

anna

Adele
02-19-2006, 08:42 AM
Be honest with her.

My wife resented me for not telling her the truth rather than my desire to cross dress.

Having said that, three years on and she is very accepting and I am much happier than before.

I wish you well.

love Adele. xxx

carolynhcd
02-19-2006, 11:53 AM
Tell the truth. You will be miserable for the rest of your life if you don't find a partner who wants you to be the girl you know that you are. You would be surprised at the number of lovers I have had that encouraged me and who still call me Carolyn. These women are out there and you will love it when you can be a woman with one of them. Anything less is just cowardice.

Sophia Rearen
02-19-2006, 12:21 PM
She said she wanted to see me try them on!
I wasn't ready for that.
And I don't think she wanted to see it, either.

Normally, you wouldn't see them when I am wearing them!
After all, they are underwear

Ronna, the door was wide open and you slammed it shut! I suggest you don those panties and let her see. If she likes, you're golden. If she doesn't, or is neutral, try giving her a little dance. She'll either laugh with you, tell you to shake it baby, or tell you to stop. Any reaction but negativity is likely. How could she be mad at you for that? It's not possible. Serve with some alcohol and funk music. Good Luck!

Rachael Warren
02-19-2006, 12:21 PM
Fess up, it will be better in the long run!

I couldn't lie to my wife, I am not a good fibber anyway.

trannie T
02-22-2006, 01:39 AM
You're busted girl! Any lies won't help you they will just make things more difficult. The only way out is to tell the truth.

Penny
02-22-2006, 02:36 AM
I can't tell you what to do because I don't know your SO and the relationship you to have fostered. You know, when Andie discribed her idea of the perfect man to BIll in "Groundhog Day" she was most likely discribeing a CD.
The qualities your SO sees in you, in all likelihood, also create the stimulous for CDinng. Unfortunately, they also foster the fear of discovery. Before I told my wife, she had said many times the reasons why she married me. I utilized this to explain the complete me and reenforce her decision as a good one. And I let her know how much she ment to me. I beleive that love is the most powerful force all.

ronda
02-22-2006, 05:25 AM
i wish you luck and hope that you can fine away to tell her the truth soon because to continue to hide now will only make it worse when she fines out and she will because she is now looking for something

Wendy me
02-22-2006, 07:13 AM
ok we talk small steps here and your off and stumbleing ...that frist one by getting busted is not fun or easy ... now if she is like most gg's she is now going to be looking at everything ... take the time to think abought just how far you want to go with this.. and most importin how much she can deal with at a time... open and honest is what you want trust me on this ...

i am doing them small steps now and things are getting a lot better but at least i don't need to worry abought getting busted and trying to cover things up ... small steps work....

Tina Dixon
02-22-2006, 07:23 AM
Wendy's been telling me small steps, and you got a small step right now, use it.

QZ2
02-22-2006, 07:44 AM
The qualities your SO sees in you, in all likelihood, also create the stimulous for CDinng. Unfortunately, they also foster the fear of discovery. Before I told my wife, she had said many times the reasons why she married me. I utilized this to explain the complete me and reenforce her decision as a good one. And I let her know how much she ment to me. I beleive that love is the most powerful force all.

Thanks for that Penny. It is true that some of the things from my femme side are the things my wife likes best about me. It will give me a good place to start when she finds out about my dressing:eek: .

QZ

livy_m_b
02-22-2006, 08:27 AM
My so thought I was having an affair with someone. She was relieved to find out it was just me. Well, kind of....

Amanduhrob
02-22-2006, 09:14 AM
First I heard...Nice bra, then who you sleeping with, besides me? And when I told her it was mine, she got pissy, because it was nicer, and more expensive than any of her own.

alisoncdnj
02-22-2006, 09:20 AM
Tell her the truth. I told my wife back in October and she has been very supportive, even helping me shop for clothes. I just could not hide any more. I know I am blessed to have such an understanding wife. I know I have been much happier since I told her. Honesty worked for me. Good luck, I hope everything works out.

pammiecd
02-25-2006, 07:19 PM
Every now and then, something of mine ends up in the wash. I don't even reallize until I find it folded up in my drawer. Good wife!

Jennaie
02-25-2006, 07:50 PM
I feel for you on this one. You have to think things through before the event happens. I was checking out at the dept store this morning and the lady in front of me smiled and said, " what a lovely purse you picked out". I replied, "I hope so". She responded with, " I like it a lot, I'm sure she will too, girlfriend?" I said "my better half". Hey, I told the truth didn't I?

elizabeth nicole
02-25-2006, 09:14 PM
i have to agree with hellen mc .you should have told her upfront now all you can do is face the music and be straight forward about it.maybe i was just lucky my ex s understood and allowed me to do as i wished now my so/gf says it is ok with her since i was upfront,it is part of who you are.

womanatheart
02-25-2006, 10:16 PM
She might not know if it is another woman or its yours, but one thing for sure - women can tell a lie. She knows it is one or the other. Really, great opportunity to broach the subject and come clean to some degree.
My wife found out from a sent file on the computer of photos of me dressed efem. So, I had to come clean. We have not come to terms with it - kind of put it under th rug. But no woman forgets. Next question will be how much do you spend? And if it is more than she does - you are busted again!!:happy:
Love,
Stephanie

connie rotten
02-25-2006, 11:20 PM
A good start, but I think it is time for the talk about you being a crossdresser.
Many of us have had to do it . I wish you well.