PDA

View Full Version : Getting ready to go out for a long day enfemme

BillieAnneJean
02-25-2016, 07:53 AM
I am getting ready to go OUT enfemme for the day. It's 30degf out there and blowing 18mph. And I a wearing a forrest green and gold brocade blazer over a gold ruffled and tiered skirt, black boots, and a long forest green green coat.

For dinner I will change in to a forest green short sleeve lace dress and green T straps. The temperature will be closer to 25degrees by then and blowing around 20mph. Some bargain shopping until around 8:30pm.

Then change in to a mint green blazer, tiered pleated short black pleather skirt, knee high chunky heel boots, and a short coat. Or a blue/green lace dress with long flared lace sleeves and green T straps. It will be around 20degrees by then and blowing just 15mph.

SUCH FUN!

bridget thronton
02-25-2016, 08:48 AM
Have a great day - try to stay warm

Karen RHT
02-25-2016, 09:04 AM
It's been way too long since I enjoyed a long day en femme. The outfits sound wonderful, so get out there and enjoy BAJ.

Karen

Princess Chantal
02-25-2016, 09:07 AM
I love how you change outfits so often in the same day. It's like creating 3 outing experiences in one day! I change outfits in the same day as well when my pedi appointment lands on the same day as the social group meeting. I go in casual jeans/capris and tshirt for the pedicure (no anticipation or thoughts into the outfit) but then look forward to slipping into a nice dress and nylons for the group meeting. I have done the three outfit changes a few times - usual pedi appointment casual outfit to one of my fave dresses for dress shopping and dinner to one of the newly bought dresses for the meeting.
Must be fun and increased anticipation into putting together 3 outfits prior though. Somewhat like packing for a multiple day crossdressing convention that has several different activities each day

Beverley Sims
02-25-2016, 11:58 AM
Nothing like experimenting with your presentation when being dressed for a whole day.

Sadly over time one grows out of it.

These days I just throw on what's comfortable and neat.

Tara Rushing
02-25-2016, 12:31 PM
Yay!! Have fun... So jealous.

Julie Denier
02-25-2016, 02:02 PM
Have fun! Can't wait to hear how it went. Take pictures ;)

Jamie Christopher
02-25-2016, 04:54 PM
Let us know how everything went BillieAnne; I'm sure you will have lots of fun, like always!

Jamie

Rachael Leigh
02-25-2016, 06:20 PM
Wow sounds like a fun filled day for sure, enjoy