PDA

View Full Version : crossdressing

slamddoger
02-25-2016, 10:25 AM
how does it feel like to out dress as women

mechamoose
02-25-2016, 10:56 AM
Probably better. I only say probably because I'm gender-queer, not CD or TG.

I know *I* feel better in female clothing. It is prettier, has wonderful colors and fabrics, and makes me feel more like ME.

rocval2001
02-25-2016, 11:00 AM
Normal - way better styles - way better feeling - I like the they way look also

bridget thronton
02-25-2016, 11:02 AM
Short answer is it feels good

Beverley Sims
02-25-2016, 11:26 AM
It feels natural to me, I am often not aware in what gender I am presenting.

sara.rafaela
02-25-2016, 11:31 AM
Do you mean walking out the door dressed? Or, just the feelings of the clothes?

slamddoger
02-25-2016, 01:48 PM
walk out the door

Nadine Spirit
02-25-2016, 01:57 PM
Now, after 10+ years, it feels just as normal as it does when I am presenting male.

The first few times, it felt as though I was going to die!

I'm SO glad I worked through that!

Diane Smith
02-26-2016, 01:11 AM
It's a pain. Don't do it. The corset feels like a vise and restricts your breathing. High heels hobble your walk, pinch your toes, leave blisters and will give you leg cramps afterward. Earrings hurt. The wig gives you a headache. You can poke your eyes out with long nails. The cold wind blows under your skirt and freezes your legs. Breast forms feel like ice cubes when you put them on, and throw off your balance. The makeup feels like a layer of grease on your face, and your long hair will get in your mouth and stick to your lipstick.

I wouldn't recommend it to anybody.

:)

- Diane

mechamoose
02-26-2016, 01:38 AM
Diane S - Bitch tease

Oh no, Brer Fox, don't throw me in the briar patch!

Stephanie47
02-26-2016, 02:46 AM
Contrary to what Diane had to post (#9) and I know she is kidding (I think!), it feels wonderful to be able to venture out. Yes, there is some trepidation, but, once you find your niche, it really feels wonderful. I do love taking strolls in the evening with a gentle breeze caressing my legs as the breeze plays with the skirt of my dress and slip. I love the cool air on my upper legs.

Beverley Sims
02-26-2016, 04:45 AM
Diane,
You have convinced me with those home truths.....

I am considering giving it up when my wardrobe wears out, or I can't find anything to wear. :-)

curvious
02-27-2016, 09:54 AM
It's a pain. Don't do it. The corset feels like a vise and restricts your breathing. High heels hobble your walk, pinch your toes, leave blisters and will give you leg cramps afterward. Earrings hurt. The wig gives you a headache. You can poke your eyes out with long nails. The cold wind blows under your skirt and freezes your legs. Breast forms feel like ice cubes when you put them on, and throw off your balance. The makeup feels like a layer of grease on your face, and your long hair will get in your mouth and stick to your lipstick.

I wouldn't recommend it to anybody.

:)

- Diane

LOL.. All of the above is true but succumbs to the glow I feel when dressed. FWIW, I always thought I would be sporting a hard on and and never be able to go anywhere....I discovered the opposite. I'm not at all sexually excited when dressing. I am emotionally excited.

debbienraleigh
02-27-2016, 10:03 AM
Pretty much the same as it feels to be out dressed as a man - normal

Teresa
02-27-2016, 10:28 AM
Slamdogger,
Maybe Diane's wife wrote her answer, just to put her off CDing ! Don't believe a word of it !

How does it feel to be out ? I've just attended my second social meeting and can't wait for the next , I did surprise myself that I wasn't nervous, it just felt right ! I have to smile now at the questions we pose when in the closet, Do I pass, do I blend ,am I feminine enough ?
OK I did get my skin colour checked to buy the right makeup but other than that I applied it as best I could, got myself dressed and ran late so it was a mad dash out the door and into the car to drive the thirty miles. Walking into the venue I just smiled, met up with Carole and made my first introductions fully dressed with other CDers and had a fantastic evening even getting on the dance floor !

CarlaWestin
02-27-2016, 10:44 AM
It's like discovering that the front page of the story of your life has a whole other fabulous story on the other side. There's an OMG moment every time you turn the page over.

BLUE ORCHID
02-27-2016, 06:56 PM
Hi SD:hugs:, I've been dressing like for ever and it just feels normal. ~~...:daydreaming:...

PattyT
02-28-2016, 07:47 PM
It feels liberating, freed of being forced into the drab clothing I normally have to wear. Like so many others have mentioned, it also feels just so natural and right.