PDA

View Full Version : New outfit

CharlotteSomers
10-17-2004, 06:13 PM
Hey girls, I just wanted to show off my new outfit. Not the sexiest outfit in the world, but I can wear it out and I did today.

http://www.planettgirl.com/Portals/0/Repository/9/101704_outfit.jpg

Wenda
10-17-2004, 07:19 PM
Charlotte, you look great! Not to be too personal, but are you wearing any butt/hip enhancers? Was this your first time out? How was it? Wenda.

CharlotteSomers
10-17-2004, 07:54 PM
Charlotte, you look great! Not to be too personal, but are you wearing any butt/hip enhancers? Was this your first time out? How was it? Wenda.

Actually I'm not wearing any hip enhancers. I have thought about getting some padded panties though. If you saw me from the side, you would be able to see that I have the flattest bum ever. I would like to be able to fill out these jeans a bit more and have more of a rounded butt.

This was not my first time out. I've been going out since I was 13 wearing my moms dresses and theater wigs. It is always just as exciting as the first time though.

And thanks for the compliment on the top Erica. I got it at the Juniors dept. at Sears. They have some really cute stuff there. For an even sexier look, I can wear the top without the tank and just a bra underneath. Probably black though.

Tristen Cox
10-17-2004, 10:25 PM
I like it Charlotte. Sweet! ;)

Marianne
10-17-2004, 10:45 PM
Nice outfit Charlotte, you'ld certainly get an intake of breath from me. (I'm too 'classy' to whistle...)

samanthajay
10-18-2004, 04:58 AM
nice. you look great. nice butt too. :D
on a diffrent note im at number five-f*cking-hundred. exuse my french.ohh la la :D

Tonia
10-18-2004, 11:15 AM
Hey girls, I just wanted to show off my new outfit. Not the sexiest outfit in the world, but I can wear it out and I did today.

http://www.planettgirl.com/Portals/0/Repository/9/101704_outfit.jpg
Very Nice Pic,Charlotte love the Boots nice Outfit!!!

Tonia

babe4life
10-18-2004, 11:21 AM
Charlotte, that is a lovely outfit! That's the kind of look I love!!

Love,
Vicky

Jiera
10-18-2004, 12:22 PM
I agree with others, Charlotte. This is exactly the sort of look that I love, and it looks great on you. :)

Where'd you get the shoes?

Ji

genevieve_ohara
10-18-2004, 01:11 PM
Charlotte...

Wow you look amazing....

I would LOVE to have that kind of body...slim, foxy, feminine...

Wow wow wow

G

softandsmooth
10-18-2004, 01:26 PM
Pretty foxy Charlotte. You look very nice and the outfit looks very "put together"

:)

Starluscious
10-18-2004, 01:55 PM
Wow nice outfit
it fits the curves of your femme body
love the boots
very sexy
very stylin
and yes there were femme crossdresser beauty contests on the net
if I find the link online I"ll let you know sometime
hope the site is still up
you should join if it's up
I would love have you win
although some of the ladies that are on it are nice
I dont' think their physique and charm and beauty compare to yours
have a lovely night
thanks for sharing
shake those hips girl ;)

love
Starluscious

~Tammy~
10-18-2004, 02:01 PM
I think thats a great pic and the whole outfit is perfect for you. I don't think I could wear trousers/jeans and look femme like you do. You also have a very natural curvy body and lovely long hair :)

Julie
10-18-2004, 02:16 PM
All I can do Charlotte is agree with the rest of the girls here and say how nice you look in that top. It seems like it's only you saying it's not the sexiest of outfits. :)

Julietta (Julie)

Fiona K
10-18-2004, 02:31 PM
All I can do Charlotte is agree with the others, beautiful. I'm very envious. Subtle and sexy!
Fiona

CharlotteSomers
10-18-2004, 08:12 PM
Wow! I am just overwhelmed by these responses. I honestly never thought I would get compliments like that. I just wanted to say thank you to everybody here. It makes a girl feel really good to here things like that.

I love this place. Thank you all SO much!!

p.s. Jiera, the boots are made by Chinese Laundry (www.chineselaundry.com). They are the Licorice boots. I got them off of eBay brand new.