PDA

View Full Version : How I now see life

Bobbi46
02-26-2016, 07:56 AM
After 19 out of 23 years spent in connection with crime scene photography my life as it were has completely turned in direction coupled with now 2 failed marriages caused by the former, now that I can reflect on what had happened to my life in general. There are many memories some good but a lot of nightmares which will remain with me to my dying day.
Now having the time to think of life and what it means to me brings me to realise and enjoy cross dressing. The world of cross dressing is a good thing to have and to hold and to enjoy, to me it is not a psychological reason or a some sort of subconscious drive to try out something different just for the fun of it, it is now becoming a way to me a way of life, beautiful in its own way and one in which I can be me with no one around to criticise me or call me weird or any of the other hurtful things that can be thrown by people.
Life can be cruel and it be kind and I have experienced both but now as I am now I can see it from both sides and with living now as I do with what can only be said as a new feeling of contentment but whilst dressed or not what has evolved within me now is the ability to treat and see life in a gentle, more kindly way, vision of what life should be. Whereas before I could lock horns with situations quite easily, now with similar situations I am looking at a softer kinder way round those things.
Having physical friends around one is all right but for most of the time they can not be told of ones way of life for fear of losing them, something which I cannot afford to happen here in France (we are few and far apart as it is) but within this forum we have friends who we can confide in without fear of retribution and seek support and help where needed. This part of my life and this forum has been a saving grace to me in many ways.
Mainly because it has given me the will to seek out and search for a more peaceful way of life and a life in which dressing is enabling me to put some of the horrors of life to one side and to create a more fulfilling way of life.
Fulfilling is just one of the many words which can describe dressing and perhaps is more of an umbrella word to me it means much more than that. It is also loving and special and something to me cared and nurtured and evolved in the way that only such a gently feminine way of life can provide.