PDA

View Full Version : Walk the Walk

Karla Edwards
02-26-2016, 03:23 PM
I'm convinced that, left unchecked, she will be the downfall of this department. We've known each other professionally for fifteen years. During that time our roles within the organization have progressed to higher levels of responsibility albeit from different aspects. Nowadays we often butt heads on some issues but... My god, what a walk! Hers is the walk I imagine when I'm dressed. I would love to have her body but I'll have to settle for her walk.

Is there someone's walk you emulate? Why?

Tracii G
02-26-2016, 03:30 PM
I'm me and I walk like me no reason to try and act like anyone else.

Lexi Moralas
02-26-2016, 03:34 PM
In the beginning I emulated my walk by studying my high school girl friend

Rachelakld
02-26-2016, 04:30 PM
Thought about it yesterday while walking behind a pretty lass, but noticed all girls have different walking styles, so I just do my own walk

AnnaBMarie
02-26-2016, 06:16 PM
I had a co-worker that would wear a pleated skirt sometimes. The sway was mesmerizing. I was OK until she caught me staring. Fortunately she just turned and smiled! I would love to emulate her movement.

flatlander_48
02-26-2016, 07:49 PM
Is there someone's walk you emulate? Why?

No. Not going to happen due to an arthritic ankle with about 20% of normal movement.

DeeAnn

Krisi
02-27-2016, 09:35 AM
I go through phases where I remember to try to learn a feminine walk, but I soon forget. This is something you would want to be able to turn on and off depending on the situation. You wouldn't want to accidentally slip into a feminine walk at work or around friends.

phylis anne
02-27-2016, 11:28 AM
hmm yeah the walk would be great ,however still locked in the battle of losing some weight so if i truly engaged in some of the walks i have seen ,my lower mass would probably over oscillate and there would be no recovery of it lol

ashley_addams76
02-27-2016, 11:31 AM
There is a woman where I work and she wears high heels a lot and pantyhose and she will wear boots. She has very noticeable walk and attractive.

BLUE ORCHID
02-27-2016, 06:54 PM
Hi Karla:hugs:, I totally enjoy watching ladies walking in heels !! ~~...:daydreaming:...