PDA

View Full Version : Busy Morning

rocval2001
02-27-2016, 09:47 AM
Good Morning Girls!

Woke up early - showered then started wash & made the bed. While eating my breakfast I made a pair of bird seed breast forms. They feel great. Then did my normal Saturday running around - BUT! - the difference today was all in female clothing. Skinny jeans - White top with white bra with baby blue trim - gray knee highs and my slip on women's sneakers. Took out my breast forms for the stores I went into. Played my lottery at a local grocery chain - I wore some mascara today and funny the same person waited on me this morning - this is the 2nd time she has seen me in women's clothing and wearing mascara. Then to Wal-Mart to pick up some stuff needed. In my weakness I ended picking up 2 pair of Faded Glory shoes. Interesting I normally take a size 12 in women's - but this were 11 wide that fit perfectly. Do feet shrink? Yes I tried them on in the store. I had my purse with me [left in the car while I shopped] when done I finished my make-up put breast forms back in and drove home - made sure that the shoes fit and am finishing up the wash. It felt great - normal and comfortable. Just wish i could have done it with my purse with me - maybe some day.

Now if my wife knew it would be divorce city - she does not thing guys can actually feel like women inside. We'll cross that bridge when it comes up again. But back to the experience - that is the way I wish the world could see me. It was a good day. If wife works next Saturday I can see a repeat happening.

Have a great day
Hugs & Kisses
Valerie

debbienraleigh
02-27-2016, 09:59 AM
Your running around this morning sounds a lot like my running around experiences. I don't pass but I do try to present as femininely as I can. I too usually remove my breast forms before going into stores. However, there are some times when I am out that leaving my forms in entirely appropriate. As for carrying a purse in stores, I have found that no one cares if you are carrying a purse or not whether in male mode or en femme. Next time just take your purse with you every where you go, except maybe to church. My church family would not understand if I did that or dressed the way I do while out shopping.

CarlaWestin
02-27-2016, 10:40 AM
Sounds like you had a wonderful time. I love these few and far between excursions. But, I certainly take my purse with me. I love the process of searching my purse for my cute red money and change purse when paying for things. And, once the forms are in, they feel too much like a natural part of me to remove. You know, women do have breasts. And I certainly enjoy mine being seen.

On the shoe thing, my collection is a combination of 11's and 12's. Some of the 11's are a little tight.

rocval2001
02-27-2016, 11:05 AM
Carla - They feel outstanding [breast forms] - The way they move when I go up and down stairs and the movement when went I went out to get the mail - I am assuming that has to be close to normal feeling. Heavenly Should have made these a long time ago.

Thanks for the feed back Hon

bridget thronton
02-27-2016, 11:43 AM
I would be afraid to leave my purse in the car (worried about attracting thieves) so I carry it every where. Sound like a pretty good day for you.

Allisa
02-27-2016, 08:42 PM
Sounds close to some of my first outings, but then one day I said what the heck and in I went forms on and purse over my shoulder and now my bag is with me every where I go in femme or domme, and the girls once on they only come off for bed. If your happy in your routine than great for you.

KitCat
02-28-2016, 10:15 AM
Sounds like a good outing to me Valerie
Its great that you have time to test the limits a little
Enjoy them to the fullest
Cheers
Cath

Beverley Sims
02-28-2016, 11:59 AM
Valerie,
Good for you, take care with your wife's preferences though