PDA

View Full Version : my reoccurring dream

wanda66
02-27-2016, 02:23 PM
Once or twice a week I have this dream that I am with people in a normal setting doing whatever . Suddenly to my horror I realize that I am wearing a bra and no shirt or blouse. I casually put on a blouse and continue with whatever I'm doing in the dream , then I realize that I also have on a skirt still no one is paying any attention. I can feel myself blushing with embarrassment and then again I realize that no one is paying any attention. Then I wake up and I'm back to the real world,

Comments?

Georgia_Maine
02-27-2016, 03:49 PM
"A dream is a wish your heart makes" .... Walt Disney's Cinderella.:daydreaming:

Ressie
02-27-2016, 05:06 PM
I have very similar dreams. I'm around a few people that I know. I realize that I'm wearing a garment or two. I get embarrassed. They don't seem to notice at all. Maybe it's a way of preparing for the day that actually happens?

bridget thronton
02-28-2016, 02:33 AM
Dreams are how your brain organizes the loose ends in your life

Rachel Lea
02-28-2016, 04:05 AM
I to have similar experiences in my dreams.

Beverley Sims
02-28-2016, 12:08 PM
My experience in dreams is getting caught out or busted.

Don't know why.

Confucius
02-28-2016, 12:58 PM
Yep, my crossdressing dreams are similar. I usually find myself in a situation where I am so embarrassed to be crossdressed, and I desperately trying to hide my feminine clothing, however no one in the dream seems to notice.

More recently in my dreams that when this happens, I tell myself that I must be dreaming, and I also tell myself that no one will notice. That helps to calm me down.

Dana44
02-28-2016, 01:11 PM
Strangely, I don't have the same dreams but in some I go out dressed and interact with people and seem to be comfortable with them. I think that reflects my life though as i am comfortable with almost anyone. But in my long life I found several people that I was uncomfortable with. Not all people are good.

ShelbyDawn
02-28-2016, 11:13 PM
You are not alone. I have those dreams also. Most recently, I showed up for work fully dressed; forms, bra, skirt, garter and stocking and heels with full makeup, and no one noticed.
I got very nervous and tried to change but every time I changed, it was into a different women's outfit.