PDA

View Full Version : Wife met Katie!

Katie7
02-27-2016, 04:21 PM
Hello,

So, for those who know me from my a few posts in the past, my wife has seen me dressed a few times before. Though, she never met Katie!
Today she was out with her sisters and I had a bit of Katie time. She didn't want me to go with her because 1. she did want to have a girly time with the sisters, 2. She did want me to have some time as Katie.

After a few hours of being away, she text me to say she's on her way back. She usually does that in case I need to have some time to change back. For the very first time I replyed saying if she mind hanging out with Katie this eve!.
She replyed: sure, no problem.

I tryed to be in the best presentable mode. and when she arrived back , there it was!
A few compliments and everything was normal. We cooked together, had a few drinks and enjoyed our time.
At some point we needed more drinks. She had to go out to the shop. I never been out dressed up as much as I am this eve. So, she said she still needs time to work on going out with me dressed up. Which is fair.

A few points:
I got a few compliments and some usefull advice.
She thinks I got nice legs!
She thinks I'm slightly different as Katie
I love my wife!

Katie x

xNicolex
02-27-2016, 04:28 PM
Well done that was a great result :)

rachelatshop
02-27-2016, 04:51 PM
Way to Go Katie, It sounds like you have a supportive wife, but maybe a little bit unsure of how she feels. I know that you have heard it before, and probably already know, supportive wives are so special, and the route to full acceptance for her is a slow and hard jurney. Is your goal to be able to go out into the community with her? For my wife, she would fear that someone would recognize her and that cause me to be outed. We do not live in the most accepting community.

Stephanie47
02-27-2016, 05:03 PM
I went back and read your previous posts. It was nice to see the reveal was approached slowly. Even though a woman may know her man is a cross dresser before the marriage, there is no guarantee she will be receptive after the knot is tied. I think her attitude is cool that is feels as if you're an added girlfriend. I'd say just as long as you remain her boyfriend/husband too.

Sarah Louise
02-27-2016, 05:46 PM
Sounds great Katie. Being accepted by your wife is a wonderful thing.

I only came out to my wife one month ago. After the initial shock, she quite quickly accepted that this something I do and she's ok with it as long as she doesn't see me dressed. Mind you, she has since seen some photos, so I wonder if in time she'll see me dressed? Only time will tell, but I'm not going to push it. I'm just happy that I don't have to lie anymore.

BLUE ORCHID
02-27-2016, 06:46 PM
Hi Katie:hugs:, That was a wonderful story, The ball is in her court now,
Just don't try to overwhelm her with too much (KATIE). ~~...:daydreaming:...

LacieMarie
02-27-2016, 07:31 PM
That is a great story! I always enjoy girl time with my wife

~Katelyn~
02-27-2016, 07:41 PM
That is a great story but like eveyone else said try not to overwhelm her to fast.

raeleen
02-28-2016, 01:18 AM
congrats, katie! what a great story, and what an awesome wife you've got! sounds like you two have some clear and healthy communication going on there. Hope to hear more awesome stories from you, girl!

bridget thronton
02-28-2016, 02:23 AM
You have a great wife

Teresa
02-28-2016, 04:45 AM
Katie,
I m so glad it worked out for you, take it steady and try and do it at your wife's pace, please expect a step back sometimes, they have to put it into context with other parts of their lives and may realise some implications !

I wonder what my wife would have said if I sent a text like that, perhaps we should swap phones and find out , on second thoughts perhaps not you might see words not suitable for a lady !!

T. Fonda
02-28-2016, 05:33 AM
That's a nice story.

Marcelle
02-28-2016, 05:44 AM
Hi Katie,

What a great story! So glad to read you and your wife are coming to some common ground when it comes to being dressed up around her. My only advice is keep the communication lines open as things progress so as to avoid any misunderstandings.

Cheers

Marcelle

leannejacobs
02-28-2016, 10:31 AM
Hi Katie, glad to hear your wife took it well, I came out to my wife over two years ago and after the initial shock she requested to see Leanne, I say Leanne but she still doesn't know I've given myself a female name, she was really good for a while, encouraging me to dress when she knew I was stressed and needed to, she even bought me a few items of clothing, however it got to a point where it overwhelmed her and she no longer wanted to see me dressed, I respected her choice of a DADT situation, she knew I still dressed but didn't really want to know about it.

This situation has gone on for a while now and she has noticed my stress levels rise recently, I was delighted last week when she asked me if I wanted to dress, I jumped at the chance, got fully made up an sat and had a few relaxing drinks with her, this happened a couple of nights, I don't over do it though and tend to undress a while before bed, I make a point of showing my appreciation for her understanding of my needs, it's so lovely when you can be you with your wife, just as most people say though, take it slowly at a pace she's comfortable with.

Beverley Sims
02-28-2016, 11:55 AM
Katie,
You are so fortunate.

Suzanne F
02-28-2016, 03:49 PM
Yes you do have nice legs! Congratulations as I know how much this means. I can't tell you what it means to me to be the real me with my wife!
Suzanne

reb.femme
02-28-2016, 07:07 PM
It's great that you at this point with your wife and hopefully in time, she'll take that big step in going out with you dressed. Would be pure elation for me.

If you get out, do you live near south London? We have a group that gets together once a month for a pub social. You can always PM if you'd like to know more or just general online, London girl chat, blah blah blah! :)

Becky

TrishaTX
02-28-2016, 07:27 PM
Thats great for you. My wife allows me to dress in bed and also go out once a month, Her only rule is no wig or make up when I am with her...just not her thing.You have to find her tolerance level and not push. Its a great story and I hope it continues....for me too!