PDA

View Full Version : Had to exspose my feet

Maria 60
02-27-2016, 10:06 PM
My mom asked me to go to her lawyer just to pick up a document, I was wearing panties and black pantyhose under my jeans and didn't wear socks because I thought I was just picking up. When I got there the office was closed, I called my mother and she told me to go to the lawyers house just down the street from her office. When I got there she answered the door and she welcomed me in, she asked me to come to her office as she didn't finish the document and needed some information to finish. I didn't know what to do, I had to take off my shoes and expose my pantyhosed feet, I asked her if I could help her without going in, she insisted it would only take a few minutes. Well alright here we go, I took off my shoes and thank God she walked ahead of me leading my to her office, I kept looking down at my feet in disbelief that I was walking in her house like that. She asked me a few questions and completed the forms and off we went, this time she pointed out for me to go ahead of her, I was trying to make discussion to distract her from my feet, but as I was putting on my shoe and looked up her she was looking straight at my other foot. I said goodbye and at that point the damage was done. When I called my wife and told her what had happened she laughed and asked me to admit that it was a thrill looking down at my exposed pantyhosed feet in a strangers house. I did admit it, it was kind of thrilling. I wonder if she's going to have an interesting conversation with my parents on there next meeting. Well that was my embarrassing day, thought I would share.

Dana44
02-27-2016, 10:12 PM
LOL Maria, But the lawyer probably thought you just needed to wear them for medical reasons. I knew many men that needed them for that reason. So, its not a real revealing thing. So, I would not think any interesting conversations will come up. But if it does use that excuse.

bridget thronton
02-28-2016, 02:42 AM
I have been there (worrying about my hose covered feet being seen when presenting as a male)

~Joanne~
02-28-2016, 12:00 PM
yeah, I don't know if I would have gone in myself. I usually have a clean pair of socks in my car when I am underdressed because i never know if I will need them or not. I don't think much will come from this but you never know.

Tonya Rose
02-28-2016, 12:08 PM
OMG!!!! I have had several close calls like this. I am in Construction ( Foundation Repair ) And have to go into homes all the time. Several close calls... Now I keep spare sox in the truck!!!!!

alwayshave
02-28-2016, 12:12 PM
Maria, I have men's dress socks that look just like pantyhose. Additionally, as a lawyer I can tell you, one doesn't keep his/her reputation by making any comments on clients or relation of clients. Your parents will never hear a word.

Tracii G
02-28-2016, 01:22 PM
Its not a big deal if you don't make it one.
I wouldn't worry about it.