PDA

View Full Version : Date night: shopping with my wife!

Gingerpriss
02-27-2016, 11:08 PM
Well tonight was date night with my wife. We went out to eat, did some new car browsing, and then hit the mall and Target for some girl time. She is really trying to be open about me, and I think she had fun tonight shoe shopping (what wife doesn't enjoy shoe shopping) and picking out outfits together for the wishlist. We had a day like this over Christmas time, when we hit Victoria's Secret for like 3 hours. We ended up rock, paper, scissors, over the last pair of a certain color/style of panties they had. We still laugh at that, I won but she snatches them once in a while. It feels good to have this support from my love. I know others do not get that, and I feel almost guilty about being happy sometimes.

bridget thronton
02-28-2016, 02:44 AM
Sounds like a good outing

T. Fonda
02-28-2016, 05:37 AM
I'll assume that everyone here is happy for you. Don't feel guilty

Marcelle
02-28-2016, 05:48 AM
Hi there,

Sounds like you have the support of a wonderful wife . . . never feel guilty about being happy. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers

Marcelle

StacyCD
02-28-2016, 08:19 AM
Shopping with my SO while dressed is a recurring fantasy of mine. However, it won't involve shoe shopping. She doesn't wear heels and only owns one pair that she never wears. I have at least twenty pairs of shoes/boots and maybe two pairs have heels less than three inches.

carrie001
02-28-2016, 08:29 AM
That sounds fantastic!

Beverley Sims
02-28-2016, 12:01 PM
My wife runs hot and cold about shopping with me as a girl.

Dressed in drab we shop in the lingerie section all the time.

With some decorum of course.

char GG
02-28-2016, 12:29 PM
I like shopping with my husband. However, I don't want to do it exclusively. I would like man/woman time sometimes. My point is, be careful not to overdo it.