PDA

View Full Version : She got legs...

HollyGreene
02-28-2016, 05:42 AM
Last night I had the house to myself so I got all dressed up to go for a walk. I sometimes wear two pairs of fine tights (pantyhose) because it's more effective at hiding the hairs on my legs, and as it was cold last night, this was one of those times.
Looking in the mirror, I realised that actually, I have really shapely legs that easily pass as a woman's legs. So I put away the calf-length skirt I was going to wear and put on a denim mini skirt. I have padded briefs that accentuate the hips and buttocks, so it all looked quite convincing.

Yesterday, I also had my hair cut and now my wigs fit properly again. It's amazing how difficult it is to make a wig look natural when you have a lot of your own hair underneath it. Last night, it didn't even look like a wig.

I also tried a different colour foundation for my face - slightly lighter than usual - and I looked more feminine than before.

First time I've been out with a mini skirt. What a rush. So good when you catch a glimpse of yourself reflected in a shop window.
I also noticed that my favourite pair of shoes actually force me to walk in a more feminine way and impart a bit of wiggle to my hips.
Had a great time.

Marcelle
02-28-2016, 05:46 AM
Hi Holly,

Glad to read you had a great time and enjoyed yourself ... that is what really counts :)

Cheers

Marcelle

kittie60
02-28-2016, 06:26 AM
Thats great Holley. I do the same thing in warmer weather. Put on my white short denim skort and out I go..its quite relaxing and do so enjoy it. Best wishes to you.

BLUE ORCHID
02-28-2016, 07:09 AM
Hi Holly:hugs:, Seeing your reflection in a mirror or a shop window just makes it all worth while. ~~...:daydreaming:...

Beverley Sims
02-28-2016, 12:07 PM
I often check my deportment in shop windows.

You have to be careful and not be too engrossed with yourself.

I was caught once looking at myself by a group of women, they asked me what I was doing and when I explained the deportment thing they all tried it.

On that occasion I was not sprung, and the only thing remarked on was my sexy? husky voice. :-)