PDA

View Full Version : Bbl and breast implants

jeanniegirl
02-28-2016, 06:02 AM
Hello girls,

After dressing for about a year, has anyone transitioned without facial feminization or hormones?I have a feminine face and legs, hands and feet.

Hugs,
Jeaniegirl

I Am Paula
02-28-2016, 07:27 AM
People did for thousands of years before surgery, and hormones. What's Bbl?

Marcelle
02-28-2016, 07:49 AM
Hi Jeanie,

I have transitioned without HRT and surgery of any kind is not on the horizon. It is a personal choice with some underlying medical reasons. So I may not make a pretty woman but I am still a woman. :)

Cheers

Marcelle

Kaitlyn Michele
02-28-2016, 07:53 AM
LOTS of people do...

Its a quality of life thing... lots of people transition without srs too

jeanniegirl
02-28-2016, 10:04 AM
Thanks Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Michele
02-28-2016, 11:19 AM
Sure!

Keep smiling Marcelle, that's the prettiest look for all of us!!!

jeanniegirl
02-28-2016, 12:12 PM
People did for thousands of years before surgery, and hormones. What's Bbl?

BBL is brazilian butt lift.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Marcelle, have you ever used any hrt?

Marcelle
02-28-2016, 04:12 PM
Hi Jeannie,

No I was offered HRT as part of the transition process via the military medical system but declined for personal reasons.

Cheers

jeanniegirl
02-28-2016, 06:04 PM
You look beautiful Marcelle

I Am Paula
03-02-2016, 10:47 AM
BBL is brazilian butt lift.

Jeannie- I know dozens of trans women, and not one has ever mentioned any kind of butt surgery. Most do not pursue facial surgery, although I know a few. Hormones, SRS, and possibly boobs, are the frontrunners among everyone I know.

Georgette_USA
03-02-2016, 11:36 AM
Never heard of any doing BBL, but it sounds like something I could use after 65 years.
FFS is done by some prior to transition as it helps their appearance.
Never heard of FFS in 1970-80s. Not sure if I would have done some of that. Had to scrimp and save to pay for meds and SRS as it was, all that cost 3-4 times what my car did in 1973. Some got rhinoplasty or tracheal shave or boobs. My nose is same as my mothers so OK with it. Had no noticeable Adam's Apple, even some women have that.

karenpayneoregon
03-04-2016, 10:17 PM
Personally I tried to live w/o hormones and gender reassignment surgery for 50 years but the brain won. Breast nor facial feminization was important and did not have breast augmentation until five months post-op, no facial feminization for me, looks are the least important thing for me as I am happy with the breast augmentation post-op and GRS.

There are plenty of people who are content without surgery of any type and I have known several who have never touched hormones nor had any surgery, see them, talk to them and there are zero signs of someone dressed in the opposite of their born gender and are very happy. At the same time there are many frustrated who need freedom at various levels for physical and/or medical change e.g. hormones that can't quite afford procedures for lack of funds and/or insurance coverage.

I believe (and this is speaking to the choir) one needs to work with a qualified therapist to truly find one's happy place in life.

With me, that thing between my legs was like a wort and needed to be removed no different than a mole or wort on one's face.

Beth-Lock
03-08-2016, 04:08 PM
Yes, but I did receive SRS and years of counselling.