PDA

View Full Version : Girlfriend and I do get compliments now

LisaJ1
02-28-2016, 11:50 AM
My girlfriend Alexandra and I do get compliments when we go out with me dressed as Lisa now,all positive.We are amazed with this and one is we make a great couple.Went out shopping yesterday and had a group of 5 women look at us right.Then we shocked them after they thought we were a lesbian couple and told them I am a crossdresser.Said I looked gorgeous and we are a great couple.I was wearing a black sleeveless dress with a pair of wedges my girlfriend picked out me to wear and I do let her let pick out what I am going to wear once in a while.Did get a picture taken with them.Great thing is I seen was they saw me as a normal person respecting my lifestyle

~Joanne~
02-28-2016, 12:02 PM
where's the picture?

LisaJ1
02-28-2016, 12:31 PM
It was done with a cellphone and came out bad.Then the phone acted up.

LacieMarie
02-28-2016, 02:38 PM
That's awesome. My wife and I have talked about going out but I still have to work on my female self. Inspiration for sure

Stephanie47
02-28-2016, 03:36 PM
That's great. Sometimes I like to watch YouTube of couples. It is amazing how feminine many men can be made to look. And, I do not mean young drop dead gorgeous creatures. There a lot of fine looking cross dressing older girls out there, but, you just don't notice them.

LisaJ1
02-28-2016, 06:31 PM
Alexandra and I saw this youtube video on this and say we are just like the couple in the 2:56 part, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KGmNxiGHpo We are doing this a lot more and both enjoy it.I love dressing as Lisa more since I met Alexandra in December.

Linda E. Woodworth
02-28-2016, 08:48 PM
Hi Lisa,

Thanks for the web address. I'm constantly amazed at what's on Youtube.

Tracii G
02-28-2016, 09:42 PM
Take some pics next time I'm sure most here would love to see them.

T. Fonda
02-29-2016, 04:14 PM
That's a great post. I bet that's a lot of fun. Unfortunately that will never happen with my wife and me. Please enjoy those times together.