PDA

View Full Version : Big CD'ing Weekend - IXE, Church, Meijer's, Sears

Tricia Lee
02-28-2016, 07:24 PM
Making up for lost time. Haven't been able to dress up for three years. Now I have some freedom to do it for a little while.

Started out last night with a trip to the IXE meeting in Indy. Stopped at the Carmel DSW on the way and tried on a dozen different pairs of Cute Shoes! Should have gotten some pictures but I didn't.

The IXE meeting was fun. Met Aprilgirl there. We've known each other for a long time now. Saw Shannon and Emily again. Everyone else was new to me I think. Good time.

I went home and got to bed early hoping to make it to a church in the morning. I wasn't going to go to my home church enfemme. I overslept a bit and decided to go to a large church in my town. It went better than I could have expected. No problems at all. No drama, just a good Sunday morning.

Went to Meijer's after that for a few items. I've been trying to force myself to go to a cashier instead of self-scan to try and get over discomfort with face-to-face interaction. But it was really crowded so I just did self-scan and didn't even feel bad about it :)

Then on to Sears where I tried on a couple of dresses. I tried making some DIY hip pads, so let me know if they are just ridiculous looking, or if maybe I'm getting close to a good proportion? Pics attached.

Finished up with a stroll through the mall. Went through one other department store, and a beauty/wig shop.

I think I got my fix for a few days! Not sure when I will dress up again, but it probably won't be long :)

Lauri K
02-28-2016, 07:41 PM
Very pretty dresses, love the colors. Hips looks fine too me, I would add some suntan or neutral colored nylons / pantyhose and go hit the town !!! Nice Story !!

Julie Denier
02-28-2016, 10:09 PM
Nice pics - love the pink dress! Glad you had a nice time out ;)

S. Lisa Smith
02-28-2016, 11:06 PM
Your hips look fine and you rock the pink dress!!

Samantha981
02-28-2016, 11:17 PM
Love the pink dress on you, very pretty! Hips look fine. Enjoyed the story
Samantha

Michelle Fox
02-29-2016, 06:30 AM
I think your hips are spot on! Your figure is very well proportioned. I'm so jealous, my first attempt at hips pads made look like a cartoon character.

Jamie Christopher
02-29-2016, 10:28 AM
I agree Tricia with others that your hips look well proportioned, and love both dresses! Nicely done,

Jamie

aprilgirl
02-29-2016, 02:50 PM
Hi Tricia,

Great to see you at the IXE meeting, and am glad you liked the appetizer I brought. Whatever you do, don’t lose the Tupperware from the leftovers. Molly has an irrational, emotional attachment with her food storage containers, and there would be big trouble if not returned. :)

Nice job on the DIY hip padding. Regarding the dress shopping, I love the turquoise on you, but prefer the style of the tiered dress. Combine the two, and you would have a winner.

CandyGirl
02-29-2016, 04:18 PM
You really look great ! you rock that dress.

GeorgeA
02-29-2016, 04:21 PM
You look great in both dresses, but inform us, foreigners, what is IXE?

Kellitgdet
02-29-2016, 07:26 PM
You look lovely in both dresses, your a very pretty lady
xoxo, Kelli

Tricia Lee
02-29-2016, 11:44 PM
Kim, I'm just about to finish off those meatballs. Tell Molly I will get the container back to you ASAP! :) Let's get together for lunch or dinner later this week.

Thanks for all the positive feedback. I don't know how I could have done any better with a first cut at the hip padding. When I look at it I can't see any problem, but it's easy to deceive yourself.

IXE is a crossdressing support group in Indianapolis. It meets once a month.

I didn't buy either dress. I may have an opportunity to go out in a few weeks that would just about require a dress. So I need to find something pretty soon.

Beverley Sims
03-01-2016, 10:31 AM
Both dresses are nice but the pink one does have the edge.

Kandi Robbins
03-01-2016, 06:04 PM
Trish,

Sounds like you had a great weekend. Happy for you. You must let me know the next time you get to town.

AKADonna
03-02-2016, 10:17 AM
Love the dresses (especially the pink one) but moreso, admire your courage to go to church, Meiers and to the mall. I hope to one day enjoy that sort of confidence!

Tricia Lee
03-03-2016, 02:05 PM
Kandi, yes, maybe next week. I will be in touch.

BTW, here are the videos I used to make the pads. Part 1 and Part 2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_z6ct7IcaI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibYTgw6LUIU

Diversity
03-03-2016, 02:10 PM
Glad you were able to get out and about and enjoy your time! Wishing you many more excursions in the future (and more frequent) 😊
Di

Lynn Pennington
04-06-2016, 08:00 PM
You look great in both of them.

BettyMorgan
04-06-2016, 10:42 PM
Both dresses are great. I think the proportions are lovely - they make you look so much like a woman. Your pics make me want to make my own hip pads!
Thanks for the links.

rian
04-07-2016, 02:04 AM
Dear Tricia
You look amazingly lovely ...what a wonderful Idea to self scan ..I never thought of doing it ....I will start as soon as possible ,,,the only problem is that I'm in a man mood ,,,how is it possible to enter the rooms holding women clothing ...?