PDA

View Full Version : Baby steps

Saikotsu
03-01-2016, 02:59 PM
Good day all,
This weekend I walked around in public wearing my forms with nothing to hide them but my t-shirt. No coat, no vest, nothing extra baggy. Granted, in the past I've done a bit more than that, but this particular outing was special because 1, it was only my second time doing this alone, and 2, I felt a lot more comfortable doing it. I visited a friend, I went shopping at the mall, and I even ate at a restaurant. By the end of the adventure, I had practically forgotten I was doing anything out of the ordinary.

As for why I did it, I had already planned a whole bunch of errands for that day, but I hadn't planned to go out quite like that. But when I woke up that morning, my slider was firmly on the female side. I was willing to compromise on the clothes, but I absolutely had to have breasts that day or I simply wouldn't feel right. I was torn between staying home and going out. I decided to go out. But being that it was really warm that day, a coat or a hoodie was out of the question, so I said screw it, I'm going like this.

Oddly enough, nobody showed any signs of noticing or caring. Maybe they did, but I never saw it. I'm super glad nothing bad happened. However, if you're going to try this, be careful. Your results may vary.

Jenniferathome
03-01-2016, 06:17 PM
So you were in guy mode but wearing forms?

Allisa
03-01-2016, 08:48 PM
Yes how were you dressed and expressing?

kittie60
03-02-2016, 08:25 AM
Good for you.people might look and go on about their business.only the smart alecks or macho males make the comments. Thats what I have found. But your right you still have to careful of situations where they might be a problem. Glad it went good for you.(

Krisi
03-02-2016, 08:59 AM
What were you wearing? Personally, my choice is to either go all out to pass as a female or just go out as Homer. No "in-between" (except I will be wearing panties).

People may not say anything to a guy with boobs, just to be polite, but what if your boss sees you? Or family members? Or your pastor?

Saikotsu
03-02-2016, 02:20 PM
I suppose I should have specified my outfit. It was more of "mixed mode" than one or the other. Women's pants (ambiguous), an ambiguous T-shirt, women's socks (ankle socks with bright colors), and clear polish on my hands.

As for running into people, I don't attend church, my family doesn't shop at that mall (and one of them already knows), and my boss lives on the opposite end of town. The restaurant was local, so I might have run into some neighbors, but since I rarely ever see them I doubt they would recognize me.

In any case, I'd be honest with them. "I'm genderfluid. Today I felt more female than male". If they made a big stink about it, that's on them, not on me. Most of the people I care about already know and accept it. If it went beyond that, then I'd live with the consequences of my actions.