PDA

View Full Version : HRT - first month

PennyNZ
03-03-2016, 10:52 PM
Yesterday was 1 month since I started HRT.
Today I double my dose of estradiol

I have noticed some differences in my mood from time to time. From being elated with I am going through, other times not so good where I question myself about undergoing the process. However mostly good.

No physical changes that I can tell so far. Its a waiting game, and hope to report a more detailed summary next month

Penny

PretzelGirl
03-04-2016, 12:25 AM
Give the physical lots of runway. You might have things like soft skin early, but the rest can take a while. Enjoy the feelings and try to let go of the rest (I know, not so easy). The less you obsess, they better you will feel.

Karolyn
03-04-2016, 12:40 AM
The beginning is pretty slow in terms of physical changes. Be patient, and you will be rewarded. The speed changes per person, but based on my friends, the most changes happen between 3 and 9 months. For the moment, enjoy the well-being you feel, this is normal and mostly caused by the new happiness you discover. And... enjoy the mood swing that will get stronger, and stronger, and stronger... but so rewarding.

I Am Paula
03-04-2016, 10:16 AM
Have patience, and enjoy the ride. It is a wonderful ride.

Stephanie Sometimes
03-04-2016, 11:33 AM
Congratulations Penny! Keep us posted on how you are doing. I am anxious to get started myself.